When you visit websites, your data is stored in computer cookies. This is convenient because you don’t have to fill in your data every time you reuse a website. The cookie function is to track your website activity and keep your confidential login information. By entering any website, you may have already met a cookie request to store and process your data. And then it’s up to you to decide if you want to go along with it.
How to Delete Cookies on Chrome Windows or Mac
- Launch Chrome.
- Click on the three-dots icon in the top right corner (Menu).
- Then click “advanced” at the bottom of the page.
- Tap on the “Clear browsing data”.
- You can customize which cookies to delete based on a specific time range and other options, under the “All cookies and site data” section.
- Tap “Clear data” for finishing the process of deleting. Also, you can delete the cache for faster loading in future visits to websites.
How to Delete Cookies on Android Phone
- Launch the Chrome app on your Android tablet or phone
- Click on the three dots or “More” on the right of the address bar, and then choose “Settings”.
- Click on the “Privacy”, then choose “Clear browsing data”.
- In this category, you can personalize your selection cookie which you want to remove. For that, you need to choose a specific time range.
- After that, you can check “Cookies and site data” and don’t forget to uncheck all the other items.
- Click “Clear data”.
How to Delete Cookies on Iphone
- Open the Chrome app on your device.
- Click on the three dots at the top right corner, scroll down, then choose “Settings”.
- Click “Privacy” under settings, then click “Clear browsing data”.
- Choose “Cookies, site data”, and don’t forget to uncheck all other items.
- Click on “Clear browsing data”.
- Choose “Done”.
How to Delete Cookies on Firefox on Windows or Mac
- On your computer launch Firefox.
- Tap the “menu bars,” in the upper right-hand corner of the browser, and tap the “Privacy” tab.
- Choose “Clear your recent history.”
- You need to check that only “Cookies” is checked, then choose the time frame for which you would like to delete your cookies. You can click on “Everything” if you want to remove all cookies.
- At the end click “Clear now”.
How to Delete Cookies Firefox Android
Keep an eye on the type of device you are using, as some instructions will differ for this and the version of Firefox you are using.
In the upper right corner, click on the menu icon. If you are using an old Android device, you should press the hardware key, then press “More.”
- Open the “Settings” in the menu.
- Then find “Privacy & Security” and choose “Clear private data.”
- You will see the list, in which you can choose “Cookies & active logins”.
- Then click the “Clear data” button to finalize removing cookies.
How to Delete Cookies in Firefox on iOS
- Launch Firefox
- Look for the three parallel lines in the lower right-hand corner and tap on the “menu bars” of the browser window.
- Then choose “Settings”.
- Scroll down and click on the “Privacy”.
- Choose “Clear private data”.
- Here you need to choose only “Cookies” and then click on “Clear private data”.
How to Delete Cookies in Safari for macOS Sierra
- Launch Safari.
- From the dropdown, the Safari menu chooses “Preferences”.
- Tap on “Privacy”, and then tap on “Manage Website Data”.
- From the dropdown menu tap on “Remove all”.
How to Delete Cookies in Safari on iOS Device
- On your device open the Settings menu.
- On the bottom of the page click on “Safari”, then click “Advanced”, and then click “Website Data”
- To clear cookies click on “Clear history and website data”.
How to Delete Cookies on Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Choose “Tools” from the menu, choose the “Safety” menu, and then choose “Delete browsing history”.
- Be sure that the “Cookies and website data” checkbox is chosen, then tap on “Delete”.
How to Delete Cookies on Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge, look for the “More” menu, and choose “Settings”.
- On the bottom of the page click “Clear browsing data”, and then choose “Cookies and saved website data”. Choose clear.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel to be the first to know about news and our exclusive materials on information security.
User Review( votes)
- How To Fix Cookie Problems: The Essential Guide: https://www.amazon.com/How-Fix-Cookie-Problems-Essential-ebook/dp/B01CZC6THS