The Yahoo account was created as a mail service for users. It has various features. You can use this service both for correspondence and for downloading files, videos, and photos on Flickr. But if at some point you don’t need this service, then you can easily remove it and start using whatever you like.
What Does It Mean to Delete Yahoo Email Account?
Before you uninstall your Yahoo Mail Account, you should know that after you delete your data that was stored in this service will disappear without a trace. this and your account and download files, photos, and videos. Yahoo is one of the first search engines to appear on the Internet. By the way, we advise you to read how to remove Yahoo search from Chrome1 in order to be recognized in this area.
Don’t forget also that after your Yahoo Mail Account is deleted, all your emails will disappear and those who will then send you something to mail will receive a sending error notification. In order to avoid misunderstandings, you should notify your friends and contacts on your phone that you are leaving this service. And if you have an alternate email address, then notify them too. Don’t forget to cancel the subscriptions that were made through Yahoo Mail, so that in the future do not pay for what you do not use.
How to delete your Yahoo mail account
The process of uninstalling the Yahoo Mail Account is simple. Below we will consider step by step how to do it easily and easily. This process will also remove your yahoo account to configure your home page, Flickr, and email. So let’s start with the instructions:
- Launch the Yahoo Delete User page.
- Enter your username, tap “Next” and enter your password. Yahoo will send a message to your mobile phone to authenticate you if you have an Account Key setup
- Then you need to read “Before continuing, please consider the following information”.
- There you read about your loss after deleting your Yahoo Mail account. Then press “Continue to delete my account.”
- Then you need to enter your email address again.
- Choose “Yes, terminate this account”. After you received a message which verified “Your account has been deactivated and scheduled for deletion.”
- To return to Yahoo’s homepage, click Got it.
The length of the distance depends on the country in which you are registered. It may take up to 180 days in some cases. And if we talk about the data stored in Yahoo Finance Premium, they can still be stored here up to 3 years from the date of deletion.
How to reactivate your Yahoo account
It is not possible to deactivate the Yahoo account for a temporary period. But there is an alternative, you can delete your account and restore it within 30 days. The length of this period may also depend on the country in which you are registered, then in some countries, a longer period is allowed. If you change your mind and want to deactivate your account, then read below the step-by-step instructions on how to do this.
- Launch Yahoo webpage.
- Enter your username and password for your account.
- If you want to recover the account, confirm that and create a new password.
How to Cancel a BT Yahoo Mail Premium Account
If your account was created from British Telecommunications (BT), then you cannot simply delete your account by the above instruction. You should contact h British Telecommunications (BT) directly to remove your Yahoo Mail Premium account.
📌 Some Things to Remember
Here we want to summarize all that we have discussed above. Below you will see a list of things to remember before you start the process of deleting your account.
- What Will Happen to My Yahoo Mail User Name and Email Address?
New users will be able to use this data (your username and email address) and even receive emails to your old email address if senders still send you emails to your old address.
- Can I Reactivate a Closed Yahoo Mail Account?
This can be done within 30 days after you delete it. You just need to go through a regular Yahoo mail web page. Once you have recovered it, you will be able to continue to receive emails from senders, but the emails you received while the account was deleted will not be visible to you.
- What Happens to Emails Sent to My Address After I Close My Yahoo Mail Account?
Senders who attempt to send messages to your remote Yahoo mail account will receive an error message when they send it. But if you activate your account, senders can continue to send you emails.
User Review( votes)
- How to Remove Yahoo Search from Chrome?: https://gridinsoft.com/blogs/remove-yahoo-search-from-chrome/