The TrojanDownloader:SWF/Esaprof!pz detection, is a sign that your system has a problem. Allowing it to run may lead to some really bad consequences. Esaprof provides the crooks an easy access to your PC, or perhaps adds it to the botnet.
Backdoors like Esaprof are versatile viruses that are able to act as self-sufficient malware, and be used in multi-stage attacks. Their main target is creating a remote control point to the system, that operates without the owner’s concent. To prevent any interruptions, backdoor tries to stay as stealthy as possible.
TrojanDownloader:SWF/Esaprof!pz Detection Overview
The TrojanDownloader:SWF/Esaprof!pz detection you can see in the lower right side is demonstrated to you by Microsoft Defender. That anti-malware software is quite OK at scanning, but prone to be generally unstable. It is unprotected to malware attacks, it has a glitchy interface and bugged malware removal features. Thus, the pop-up which says concerning the Esaprof is simply an alert that Defender has detected it. To remove it, you will likely need to use another anti-malware program.
The exact TrojanDownloader:SWF/Esaprof!pz malware is a really unpleasant thing. This malware is created to be a sneaky burglar, which functions as a remote-access tool. When you provide somebody remote access willingly, it is OK, however, Esaprof will not ask you if you want to provide it. After connecting to your computer, criminals are free to do whatever they want – grabbing your files, reading your messages, gathering personal data, et cetera. Backdoors usually bring a supplementary stealer – the virus that is developed to collect all possible data about you. However, far more widespread use of the backdoors is forming the botnet. Then, the network of corrupted computers can be used to conduct DDoS attacks or to inflate the survey results on various sites.
|Gain access to the operating system to perform various malicious actions.
|Hacktool Impacketexec, Trojan Cobaltstrike, Worm Alcan, Msil Quasar, Cur Malware, Trojan Msil Mamut, Hupigon, Luadream Malware
|See If Your System Has Been Affected by Esaprof backdoor
Shortly about backdoors
Backdoors are viruses that may acquire both separated and integrated forms. Once you can uncover that an official program from a well-known developer has a functionality that makes it possible for someone to connect to your computer. Will it be someone from the developers or a 3rd party – nobody knows. But the scandal when this thing is detected in an official program is pretty much impossible to miss. There is also gossip that there is a hardware-based backdoor in Intel CPUs1.
Is TrojanDownloader:SWF/Esaprof!pz dangerous?
As I have actually pointed out , non-harmful malware does not exist. And TrojanDownloader:SWF/Esaprof!pz is not an exclusion. This backdoor does not deal a lot of harm just after it releases. Nevertheless, it will be a very unpleasant surprise when a random discussion forum or site in the Web will not let you in, because your IP-address is disallowed after the DDoS attack. But even if it is not critical for you – is it pleasurable at all to realise that someone can easily access your computer, check out your conversations, open your documents, and spectate what you do?
The spyware that is frequently present as a supplement to the TrojanDownloader:SWF/Esaprof!pz malware will likely be just an additional reason to remove it as fast as you can. Nowadays, when users’ information is priced extremely high, it is too illogical to provide the criminals such a possibility. Even worse if the spyware will in some way handle to take your financial info. Seeing zeros on your financial account is the most awful nightmare, in my thoughts.
Remove Esaprof with Gridinsoft Anti-Malware
We have also been using this software on our systems ever since, and it has always been successful in detecting viruses. It has blocked the most common Backdoors as shown from our tests with the software, and we assure you that it can remove Esaprof as well as other malware hiding on your computer.
To use Gridinsoft for remove malicious threats, follow the steps below:
1. Begin by downloading Gridinsoft Anti-Malware, accessible via the blue button below or directly from the official website gridinsoft.com.
2.Once the Gridinsoft setup file (setup-gridinsoft-fix.exe) is downloaded, execute it by clicking on the file.
3.Follow the installation setup wizard's instructions diligently.
4. Access the "Scan Tab" on the application's start screen and launch a comprehensive "Full Scan" to examine your entire computer. This inclusive scan encompasses the memory, startup items, the registry, services, drivers, and all files, ensuring that it detects malware hidden in all possible locations.
Be patient, as the scan duration depends on the number of files and your computer's hardware capabilities. Use this time to relax or attend to other tasks.
5. Upon completion, Anti-Malware will present a detailed report containing all the detected malicious items and threats on your PC.
6. Select all the identified items from the report and confidently click the "Clean Now" button. This action will safely remove the malicious files from your computer, transferring them to the secure quarantine zone of the anti-malware program to prevent any further harmful actions.
8. If prompted, restart your computer to finalize the full system scan procedure. This step is crucial to ensure thorough removal of any remaining threats. After the restart, Gridinsoft Anti-Malware will open and display a message confirming the completion of the scan.
Remember Gridinsoft offers a 6-day free trial. This means you can take advantage of the trial period at no cost to experience the full benefits of the software and prevent any future malware infections on your system. Embrace this opportunity to fortify your computer's security without any financial commitment.
Trojan Killer for “Esaprof” removal on locked PC
In situations where it becomes impossible to download antivirus applications directly onto the infected computer due to malware blocking access to websites, an alternative solution is to utilize the Trojan Killer application.
There is a really little number of security tools that are able to be set up on the USB drives, and antiviruses that can do so in most cases require to obtain quite an expensive license. For this instance, I can recommend you to use another solution of GridinSoft - Trojan Killer Portable. It has a 14-days cost-free trial mode that offers the entire features of the paid version. This term will definitely be 100% enough to wipe malware out.
Trojan Killer is a valuable tool in your cybersecurity arsenal, helping you to effectively remove malware from infected computers. Now, we will walk you through the process of using Trojan Killer from a USB flash drive to scan and remove malware on an infected PC. Remember, always obtain permission to scan and remove malware from a computer that you do not own.
Step 1: Download & Install Trojan Killer on a Clean Computer:
1. Go to the official GridinSoft website (gridinsoft.com) and download Trojan Killer to a computer that is not infected.
2. Insert a USB flash drive into this computer.
3. Install Trojan Killer to the "removable drive" following the on-screen instructions.
4. Once the installation is complete, launch Trojan Killer.
Step 2: Update Signature Databases:
5. After launching Trojan Killer, ensure that your computer is connected to the Internet.
6. Click "Update" icon to download the latest signature databases, which will ensure the tool can detect the most recent threats.
Step 3: Scan the Infected PC:
7. Safely eject the USB flash drive from the clean computer.
8. Boot the infected computer to the Safe Mode.
9. Insert the USB flash drive.
10. Run tk.exe
11. Once the program is open, click on "Full Scan" to begin the malware scanning process.
Step 4: Remove Found Threats:
12. After the scan is complete, Trojan Killer will display a list of detected threats.
13. Click on "Cure PC!" to remove the identified malware from the infected PC.
14. Follow any additional on-screen prompts to complete the removal process.
Step 5: Restart Your Computer:
15. Once the threats are removed, click on "Restart PC" to reboot your computer.
16. Remove the USB flash drive from the infected computer.
Congratulations on effectively removing Esaprof and the concealed threats from your computer! You can now have peace of mind, knowing that they won't resurface again. Thanks to Gridinsoft's capabilities and commitment to cybersecurity, your system is now protected.
What is TrojanDownloader:SWF/Esaprof!pz Virus?
Description: If you have seen a message showing the “TrojanDownloader:SWF/Esaprof!pz found”, it seems that your system is in trouble. The Esaprof virus was detected, but to remove it, you need to use a security tool. Windows Defender, which has shown you this message, has detected the malware. However, Defender is not a reliable thing - it is prone to malfunction when it comes to malware removal. Getting the TrojanDownloader:SWF/Esaprof!pz malware on your PC is an unpleasant thing, and removing it as soon as possible must be your primary task.
Operating System: Windows
Application Category: Backdoor
User Review( votes)
- Gossip about the backdoor in Intel processors on Reddit.