Seeing the Win32:Teerac-BX [Trj] malware detection means that your PC is in big danger. This virus can correctly be named as ransomware – sort of malware which ciphers your files and asks you to pay for their decryption. Deleteing it requires some unusual steps that must be taken as soon as possible.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
Subscribe to our Telegram channel to be the first to know about news and our exclusive materials on information security.
Win32:Teerac-BX [Trj] detection is a virus detection you can spectate in your system. It generally shows up after the preliminary actions on your computer – opening the suspicious e-mail, clicking the banner in the Internet or setting up the program from suspicious sources. From the second it shows up, you have a short time to act until it starts its destructive activity. And be sure – it is much better not to await these harmful things.
What is Win32:Teerac-BX [Trj] virus?
Win32:Teerac-BX [Trj] is ransomware-type malware. It looks for the documents on your disk, ciphers it, and after that asks you to pay the ransom for getting the decryption key. Besides making your documents inaccessible, this malware additionally does a lot of harm to your system. It changes the networking setups in order to avoid you from looking for the removal articles or downloading the antivirus. In rare cases, Win32:Teerac-BX [Trj] can also stop the setup of anti-malware programs.
Win32:Teerac-BX [Trj] Summary
In summary, Win32:Teerac-BX [Trj] ransomware activities in the infected PC are next:
- Behavioural detection: Executable code extraction – unpacking;
- Sample contains Overlay data;
- Performs HTTP requests potentially not found in PCAP.;
- Reads data out of its own binary image;
- CAPE extracted potentially suspicious content;
- Authenticode signature is invalid;
- Behavioural detection: Injection (Process Hollowing);
- Behavioural detection: Injection (inter-process);
- Attempts to modify proxy settings;
- Attempts to modify browser security settings;
- Creates a copy of itself;
- Harvests cookies for information gathering;
- Harvests information related to installed mail clients;
- Uses suspicious command line tools or Windows utilities;
- Yara rule detections observed from a process memory dump/dropped files/CAPE;
- Encrypting the documents located on the victim’s disks — so the victim cannot check these files;
- Blocking the launching of .exe files of anti-virus programs
- Blocking the launching of installation files of anti-virus programs
Ransomware has actually been a nightmare for the last 4 years. It is challenging to picture a more hazardous virus for both individuals and organizations. The algorithms utilized in Win32:Teerac-BX [Trj] (usually, RHA-1028 or AES-256) are not hackable – with minor exclusions. To hack it with a brute force, you need more time than our galaxy currently exists, and possibly will exist. However, that virus does not do all these terrible things without delay – it can require up to several hours to cipher all of your files. Hence, seeing the Win32:Teerac-BX [Trj] detection is a clear signal that you need to begin the removal procedure.
Where did I get the Win32:Teerac-BX [Trj]?
General ways of Win32:Teerac-BX [Trj] injection are typical for all other ransomware variants. Those are one-day landing websites where victims are offered to download the free software, so-called bait e-mails and hacktools. Bait emails are a pretty modern strategy in malware spreading – you receive the email that imitates some normal notifications about shipments or bank service conditions modifications. Inside of the email, there is a corrupted MS Office file, or a web link which leads to the exploit landing page.
Avoiding it looks fairly easy, but still requires tons of recognition. Malware can hide in different spots, and it is much better to stop it even before it invades your system than to rely on an anti-malware program. Basic cybersecurity knowledge is just an important thing in the modern world, even if your relationship with a PC remains on YouTube videos. That can save you a great deal of money and time which you would spend while seeking a fix guide.
Win32:Teerac-BX [Trj] malware technical details
File Info:name: 1525EFE350BC16BEC22E.mlwpath: /opt/CAPEv2/storage/binaries/0e2e95351ab654047dd0129d8b53868bbd0e497c160b3445f4a53023fa113c45crc32: ECD4D642md5: 1525efe350bc16bec22ebae99722798asha1: 39f359c8c7791fb3c13beb1828e5e70e68cd5c3dsha256: 0e2e95351ab654047dd0129d8b53868bbd0e497c160b3445f4a53023fa113c45sha512: 50c4877b18cab43c869cc8b40c7fffa8751cf3f98829683a2725fba7b2a6277d8294eaad33122ccb8ef9d671e546242699f4c7e647780f3f245c996593e115c6ssdeep: 6144:I4jkAI8OLA/sK2MZj2Pp5Ytbn8FxA6iXj+teSNrsOxQbIS+vb:IYLI8OkH2MZjfuclXCmrB+ztype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windowstlsh: T16984CEDAF4C0D3A2EB64863054D5E90043B6B8BFAD998D4B78C9620FC462703A437C6Fsha3_384: 26cde4cdf7a8cf657b6445fc47faf17fb7b4fd2fd3039ace8a76b4b240c4eaffcc83fa8aec6af9101857f5eb9587725bep_bytes: 558bec6aff6800554100682c3f410064timestamp: 2006-01-13 14:18:22
Version Info:Comments: SamplersCompanyName: ETIAMFileDescription: Pelicans Menagerie ProstrateFileVersion: 45, 146, 66, 5InternalName: PleasureLegalCopyright: Copyright (C) 1578LegalTrademarks: PlacentasOriginalFilename: Outright.EXEPrivateBuild: QuidsProductName: Parked PlanetariumProductVersion: 18, 142, 154, 120SpecialBuild: Raindrop
Win32:Teerac-BX [Trj] also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 0055e3ef1 )|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 0055e3ef1 )|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
|MAX||malware (ai score=81)|
How to remove Win32:Teerac-BX [Trj]?
Win32:Teerac-BX [Trj] malware is very difficult to erase by hand. It stores its documents in multiple locations throughout the disk, and can restore itself from one of the parts. Additionally, various changes in the registry, networking setups and also Group Policies are quite hard to discover and change to the original. It is far better to utilize a special app – exactly, an anti-malware program. GridinSoft Anti-Malware will fit the most ideal for virus elimination goals.
Why GridinSoft Anti-Malware? It is very light-weight and has its databases updated almost every hour. Additionally, it does not have such problems and exposures as Microsoft Defender does. The combination of these facts makes GridinSoft Anti-Malware perfect for eliminating malware of any type.
Remove the viruses with GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- Download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. After the installation, you will be offered to perform the Standard Scan. Approve this action.
- Standard scan checks the logical disk where the system files are stored, together with the files of programs you have already installed. The scan lasts up to 6 minutes.
- When the scan is over, you may choose the action for each detected virus. For all files of [SHORT_NAME] the default option is “Delete”. Press “Apply” to finish the malware removal.
User Review( votes)