Seeing the Trojan:Win32/Glupteba.PM!MTB detection name means that your PC is in big danger. This computer virus can correctly be named as ransomware – type of malware which encrypts your files and forces you to pay for their decryption. Removing it requires some unusual steps that must be done as soon as possible.
Trojan:Win32/Glupteba.PM!MTB detection is a virus detection you can spectate in your system. It generally appears after the provoking actions on your computer – opening the untrustworthy e-mail, clicking the advertisement in the Internet or installing the program from untrustworthy sources. From the second it shows up, you have a short time to do something about it until it begins its malicious activity. And be sure – it is much better not to await these destructive things.
What is Trojan:Win32/Glupteba.PM!MTB virus?
Trojan:Win32/Glupteba.PM!MTB is ransomware-type malware. It searches for the files on your disk, ciphers it, and then asks you to pay the ransom for getting the decryption key. Besides making your documents inaccessible, this malware also does a ton of damage to your system. It changes the networking setups in order to avoid you from checking out the elimination articles or downloading the antivirus. Sometimes, Trojan:Win32/Glupteba.PM!MTB can even block the launching of anti-malware programs.
In summary, Trojan:Win32/Glupteba.PM!MTB ransomware actions in the infected computer are next:
- SetUnhandledExceptionFilter detected (possible anti-debug);
- Behavioural detection: Executable code extraction – unpacking;
- At least one process apparently crashed during execution;
- Yara rule detections observed from a process memory dump/dropped files/CAPE;
- Creates RWX memory;
- Dynamic (imported) function loading detected;
- Performs HTTP requests potentially not found in PCAP.;
- CAPE extracted potentially suspicious content;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Thai;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data.;
- Authenticode signature is invalid;
- Fake User-Agent detected;
- CAPE detected the Vidar malware family;
- Attempts to modify proxy settings;
- Ciphering the documents kept on the victim’s disk — so the victim cannot open these documents;
- Blocking the launching of .exe files of security tools
- Blocking the launching of installation files of anti-virus apps
Ransomware has actually been a headache for the last 4 years. It is difficult to picture a more damaging malware for both individual users and businesses. The algorithms utilized in Trojan:Win32/Glupteba.PM!MTB (usually, RHA-1028 or AES-256) are not hackable – with minor exclusions. To hack it with a brute force, you need to have more time than our galaxy currently exists, and possibly will exist. However, that virus does not do all these bad things without delay – it may require up to a few hours to cipher all of your files. Therefore, seeing the Trojan:Win32/Glupteba.PM!MTB detection is a clear signal that you must start the elimination process.
Where did I get the Trojan:Win32/Glupteba.PM!MTB?
Common tactics of Trojan:Win32/Glupteba.PM!MTB spreading are basic for all other ransomware variants. Those are one-day landing web pages where users are offered to download and install the free app, so-called bait e-mails and hacktools. Bait e-mails are a quite new strategy in malware spreading – you receive the email that mimics some standard notifications about deliveries or bank service conditions shifts. Inside of the e-mail, there is a malicious MS Office file, or a link which opens the exploit landing page.
Avoiding it looks quite easy, but still requires tons of focus. Malware can hide in various spots, and it is much better to prevent it even before it invades your PC than to depend on an anti-malware program. General cybersecurity knowledge is just an essential item in the modern-day world, even if your interaction with a PC stays on YouTube videos. That may save you a lot of time and money which you would spend while looking for a solution.
Trojan:Win32/Glupteba.PM!MTB malware technical details
File Info:name: 84CE109AFA4CE119C3E5.mlwpath: /opt/CAPEv2/storage/binaries/0d17a24188276b13e54ed60cd450ae3810f7556660c845ca484443410d58a3d2crc32: B27453E8md5: 84ce109afa4ce119c3e5a952423a8738sha1: c7201e16f67ed3a683a989efa563b7c062dcd5d6sha256: 0d17a24188276b13e54ed60cd450ae3810f7556660c845ca484443410d58a3d2sha512: b388fdc48f53a23822117f0f1b2e8bf4631a0deccbbbc3c69725821e3bab5575a33f009957767777d01212867bc1ebc1e827c86426db260b8046606836bd2261ssdeep: 12288:8Bs3J1htHRBmcc07S/y3OaShL5KY79KL8ztFTa:8mhdLmc1gqD8KYHztVtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windowstlsh: T1D8B40101B5C1C073E56605768860D6A21D39FCB25F35A7C73B902B6FAA353E18A3B787sha3_384: e17b1392e12265f68f8954a6e04c8e094799b7eb017da8bb5fe203af4beb68f95b3df43ee3190a7ce1eb07a62b090caaep_bytes: e88b730000e979feffff8bff558bec8btimestamp: 2020-04-05 09:28:29
Version Info:FileVerus: 188.8.131.52ProductVersys: 184.108.40.206Translations: 0x0126 0x00be
Trojan:Win32/Glupteba.PM!MTB also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 005690671 )|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 003e58dd1 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.HKGC|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=82)|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
How to remove Trojan:Win32/Glupteba.PM!MTB?
Trojan:Win32/Glupteba.PM!MTB malware is incredibly hard to erase manually. It puts its data in multiple places throughout the disk, and can restore itself from one of the parts. Furthermore, various modifications in the windows registry, networking setups and Group Policies are really hard to locate and return to the initial. It is much better to utilize a specific program – exactly, an anti-malware program. GridinSoft Anti-Malware will fit the most ideal for malware elimination reasons.
Why GridinSoft Anti-Malware? It is very lightweight and has its databases updated just about every hour. Moreover, it does not have such problems and exposures as Microsoft Defender does. The combination of these facts makes GridinSoft Anti-Malware ideal for clearing away malware of any form.
Remove the viruses with GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- Download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. After the installation, you will be offered to perform the Standard Scan. Approve this action.
- Standard scan checks the logical disk where the system files are stored, together with the files of programs you have already installed. The scan lasts up to 6 minutes.
- When the scan is over, you may choose the action for each detected virus. For all files of [SHORT_NAME] the default option is “Delete”. Press “Apply” to finish the malware removal.
User Review( votes)