What is Win32/Kryptik.HCZF infection?
In this post you will certainly locate concerning the interpretation of Win32/Kryptik.HCZF and its unfavorable impact on your computer. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is specified by online fraudulences to demand paying the ransom by a victim.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
Subscribe to our Telegram channel to be the first to know about news and our exclusive materials on information security.
Most of the instances, Win32/Kryptik.HCZF ransomware will advise its targets to start funds move for the objective of neutralizing the changes that the Trojan infection has actually introduced to the sufferer’s device.
These adjustments can be as complies with:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Attempts to connect to a dead IP:Port (7 unique times);
- Reads data out of its own binary image. The trick that allows the malware to read data out of your computer’s memory.
Everything you run, type, or click on your computer goes through the memory. This includes passwords, bank account numbers, emails, and other confidential information. With this vulnerability, there is the potential for a malicious program to read that data.
- A process created a hidden window;
- Drops a binary and executes it. Trojan-Downloader installs itself to the system and waits until an Internet connection becomes available to connect to a remote server or website in order to download additional malware onto the infected computer.
- HTTP traffic contains suspicious features which may be indicative of malware related traffic;
- Performs some HTTP requests;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Russian;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Attempts to repeatedly call a single API many times in order to delay analysis time. This significantly complicates the work of the virus analyzer. Typical malware tactics!
- Steals private information from local Internet browsers;
- Behavior consistent with a dropper attempting to download the next stage.;
- Network activity contains more than one unique useragent.;
- Collects information about installed applications;
- Creates a hidden or system file. The malware adds the hidden attribute to every file and folder on your system, so it appears as if everything has been deleted from your hard drive.
- Checks the CPU name from registry, possibly for anti-virtualization;
- Attempts to modify proxy settings. This trick used for inject malware into connection between browser and server;
- Attempts to access Bitcoin/ALTCoin wallets;
- Harvests information related to installed mail clients;
- Collects information to fingerprint the system. There are behavioral human characteristics that can be used to digitally identify a person to grant access to systems, devices, or data. Unlike passwords and verification codes, fingerprints are fundamental parts of user’s identities. Among the threats blocked on biometric data processing and storage systems is spyware, the malware used in phishing attacks (mostly spyware downloaders and droppers), ransomware, and Banking Trojans as posing the greatest danger.
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the files located on the target’s hard disk drive — so the target can no more utilize the information;
- Preventing regular accessibility to the sufferer’s workstation;
The most regular networks through which Win32/Kryptik.HCZF Trojans are injected are:
- By ways of phishing emails;
- As a repercussion of customer ending up on a source that holds a malicious software application;
As soon as the Trojan is successfully infused, it will either cipher the information on the target’s PC or avoid the device from operating in a proper fashion – while also putting a ransom note that points out the demand for the victims to impact the settlement for the objective of decrypting the files or restoring the data system back to the initial problem. In the majority of instances, the ransom money note will certainly show up when the customer reboots the PC after the system has actually already been harmed.
Win32/Kryptik.HCZF distribution networks.
In numerous corners of the globe, Win32/Kryptik.HCZF expands by leaps and also bounds. Nevertheless, the ransom money notes and also methods of obtaining the ransom amount may vary relying on particular local (local) setups. The ransom money notes as well as methods of extorting the ransom money amount may differ depending on certain neighborhood (regional) settings.
Faulty notifies about unlicensed software application.
In specific locations, the Trojans commonly wrongfully report having detected some unlicensed applications enabled on the sufferer’s tool. The alert after that requires the individual to pay the ransom.
Faulty declarations about unlawful web content.
In countries where software program piracy is much less prominent, this method is not as effective for the cyber frauds. Alternatively, the Win32/Kryptik.HCZF popup alert might incorrectly claim to be deriving from a law enforcement organization and will report having located youngster pornography or various other prohibited information on the device.
Win32/Kryptik.HCZF popup alert may incorrectly assert to be acquiring from a law enforcement institution and also will certainly report having located child porn or various other prohibited data on the gadget. The alert will likewise include a requirement for the customer to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: EF8693E0md5: d7ce4266435a0215093c1e676ed20916name: wotsuper2.exesha1: 1718b5be2ef170957fae4522f16e27862e909a0bsha256: f170fc3c32fa7014a79b20f19c74e4f682ef6edead1a4cc1d0b9989d12cf1d49sha512: a286f7cc1e0d66cee35baa20fe38bbdad720b2d96e948358a43d4feaf4c1a855570620b464ff1395204a11246e944710e46c5c7757387776709066ed24e7af94ssdeep: 12288:pANwRo+mv8QD4+0V16jhyNI3MW0cMz689TzLXZ62hhew1DkWEFaTWbJ:pAT8QE+kahyNWMWvdIdjjewmDaabJtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:LegalCopyright: wotsuper FileDescription: wotsuper 2.1 Installation FileVersion: 2.1 Comments: CompanyName: wotsuper Translation: 0x0409 0x04e4
Win32/Kryptik.HCZF also known as:
|Endgame||malicious (moderate confidence)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=82)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.HCZF|
How to remove Win32/Kryptik.HCZF virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Win32/Kryptik.HCZF files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Win32/Kryptik.HCZF you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)