What is Worm:Win32/Nenebra.A infection?
In this post you will locate concerning the definition of Worm:Win32/Nenebra.A and also its negative influence on your computer. Such ransomware are a kind of malware that is specified by on the internet scams to require paying the ransom money by a target.
Most of the instances, Worm:Win32/Nenebra.A virus will certainly instruct its victims to launch funds move for the function of counteracting the modifications that the Trojan infection has actually presented to the sufferer’s device.
These modifications can be as adheres to:
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Repeatedly searches for a not-found process, may want to run with startbrowser=1 option;
- A process created a hidden window;
- Drops a binary and executes it. Trojan-Downloader installs itself to the system and waits until an Internet connection becomes available to connect to a remote server or website in order to download additional malware onto the infected computer.
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Portuguese (Brazilian);
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- The executable is compressed using UPX;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup.
There is simple tactic using the Windows startup folder located at:
C:\Users\[user-name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Startup Shortcut links (.lnk extension) placed in this folder will cause Windows to launch the application each time [user-name] logs into Windows.
The registry run keys perform the same action, and can be located in different locations:
- Creates a hidden or system file. The malware adds the hidden attribute to every file and folder on your system, so it appears as if everything has been deleted from your hard drive.
- Network activity detected but not expressed in API logs. Microsoft built an API solution right into its Windows operating system it reveals network activity for all apps and programs that ran on the computer in the past 30-days. This malware hides network activity.
- Creates a copy of itself;
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Attempts to modify Explorer settings to prevent file extensions from being displayed;
- Attempts to modify Explorer settings to prevent hidden files from being displayed;
- Uses suspicious command line tools or Windows utilities;
- Ciphering the papers found on the target’s disk drive — so the victim can no longer use the data;
- Preventing normal access to the sufferer’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
The most typical networks through which Worm:Win32/Nenebra.A Ransomware Trojans are infused are:
- By means of phishing emails;
- As an effect of user ending up on a resource that organizes a malicious software;
As soon as the Trojan is effectively infused, it will either cipher the data on the sufferer’s PC or prevent the gadget from operating in a proper manner – while also placing a ransom money note that discusses the requirement for the targets to effect the payment for the purpose of decrypting the files or restoring the file system back to the first condition. In many instances, the ransom note will certainly show up when the customer restarts the COMPUTER after the system has currently been harmed.
Worm:Win32/Nenebra.A circulation networks.
In various edges of the world, Worm:Win32/Nenebra.A grows by jumps and bounds. Nonetheless, the ransom notes and tricks of extorting the ransom amount might differ depending upon certain local (regional) setups. The ransom money notes and tricks of obtaining the ransom amount might differ depending on certain neighborhood (regional) setups.
As an example:
Faulty informs about unlicensed software.
In certain locations, the Trojans frequently wrongfully report having identified some unlicensed applications made it possible for on the victim’s tool. The alert after that requires the user to pay the ransom.
Faulty declarations regarding unlawful content.
In countries where software piracy is less preferred, this approach is not as reliable for the cyber frauds. Alternatively, the Worm:Win32/Nenebra.A popup alert might incorrectly claim to be stemming from a law enforcement institution as well as will certainly report having located kid porn or other unlawful data on the gadget.
Worm:Win32/Nenebra.A popup alert may falsely declare to be obtaining from a legislation enforcement institution as well as will report having situated kid pornography or other unlawful information on the device. The alert will in a similar way contain a need for the customer to pay the ransom money.
File Info:crc32: 262A1615md5: 4281806b55ffc5279b0c20fb6a534197name: original_avatar.scrsha1: 872130598fb08fe013841717bcce723e9d8b55a0sha256: 09edd1870b0cdf11411a62a3f79a313212a525534fb5edf00c364de8e5948901sha512: 8229638ee2395d59d0f8328d1691809d3d927100da8ca69af9b8909ba5b346b0e0bc3e7c3975dccd4e54214320df51ea6a3195bf9e354832a2e06fbfa950e630ssdeep: 3072:6XKtBTMhG/dryHOSIXW9rTsZEV1vyyvBAm0w0MoqT/r+fF6Q4ya++LbAK:6XSBT9VUOqVTaU1qw50ldwQktype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows, UPX compressed
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Worm:Win32/Nenebra.A also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 0016e12c1 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 0016e12c1 )|
|Endgame||malicious (moderate confidence)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=100)|
|SentinelOne||DFI – Suspicious PE|
How to remove Worm:Win32/Nenebra.A virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Worm:Win32/Nenebra.A files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Worm:Win32/Nenebra.A you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)