Spectating the Win32/TrojanDownloader.Waski.A malware detection means that your system is in big danger. This virus can correctly be identified as ransomware – sort of malware which encrypts your files and asks you to pay for their decryption. Stopping it requires some peculiar steps that must be done as soon as possible.
Win32/TrojanDownloader.Waski.A detection is a malware detection you can spectate in your system. It generally appears after the preliminary activities on your computer – opening the dubious email messages, clicking the banner in the Web or installing the program from suspicious resources. From the second it appears, you have a short time to do something about it before it begins its destructive action. And be sure – it is better not to await these destructive actions.
What is Win32/TrojanDownloader.Waski.A virus?
Win32/TrojanDownloader.Waski.A is ransomware-type malware. It searches for the files on your disk drive, encrypts it, and after that asks you to pay the ransom for getting the decryption key. Besides making your documents inaccessible, this malware additionally does a ton of harm to your system. It changes the networking settings in order to stop you from checking out the elimination tutorials or downloading the anti-malware program. Sometimes, Win32/TrojanDownloader.Waski.A can even prevent the setup of anti-malware programs.
In total, Win32/TrojanDownloader.Waski.A ransomware actions in the infected PC are next:
- Yara rule detections observed from a process memory dump/dropped files/CAPE;
- Creates RWX memory;
- Possible date expiration check, exits too soon after checking local time;
- Anomalous file deletion behavior detected (10+);
- Dynamic (imported) function loading detected;
- Reads data out of its own binary image;
- A process created a hidden window;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Arabic (Libya);
- The binary contains an unknown PE section name indicative of packing;
- Executable file is packed/obfuscated with MPRESS;
- Authenticode signature is invalid;
- Created a process from a suspicious location;
- Anomalous binary characteristics;
- Encrypting the documents kept on the target’s disk drive — so the victim cannot open these files;
- Blocking the launching of .exe files of anti-virus apps
- Blocking the launching of installation files of anti-virus programs
Ransomware has been a horror story for the last 4 years. It is hard to realize a more damaging malware for both individuals and organizations. The algorithms utilized in Win32/TrojanDownloader.Waski.A (typically, RHA-1028 or AES-256) are not hackable – with minor exclusions. To hack it with a brute force, you need a lot more time than our galaxy already exists, and possibly will exist. But that malware does not do all these terrible things immediately – it may require up to several hours to cipher all of your files. Therefore, seeing the Win32/TrojanDownloader.Waski.A detection is a clear signal that you must start the clearing procedure.
Where did I get the Win32/TrojanDownloader.Waski.A?
Typical tactics of Win32/TrojanDownloader.Waski.A distribution are common for all other ransomware examples. Those are one-day landing sites where victims are offered to download the free software, so-called bait e-mails and hacktools. Bait emails are a relatively new tactic in malware distribution – you receive the e-mail that imitates some normal notifications about shipments or bank service conditions changes. Inside of the email, there is a corrupted MS Office file, or a web link which opens the exploit landing site.
Avoiding it looks fairly easy, but still needs tons of recognition. Malware can hide in various places, and it is better to prevent it even before it gets into your system than to rely on an anti-malware program. Common cybersecurity knowledge is just an essential item in the modern-day world, even if your interaction with a PC stays on YouTube videos. That may keep you a lot of time and money which you would certainly spend while seeking a solution.
Win32/TrojanDownloader.Waski.A malware technical details
File Info:name: 33B6A3E49F059379D5B1.mlwpath: /opt/CAPEv2/storage/binaries/55bdae05746be0b5d620c8df4f6a605843d91a2c19863b1125f907f3b026e116crc32: C8C7B063md5: 33b6a3e49f059379d5b1b5b67ef106b3sha1: 217edfbbb25c66696135b5fe250a29464cc7678csha256: 55bdae05746be0b5d620c8df4f6a605843d91a2c19863b1125f907f3b026e116sha512: ec37d177b18a8f75b904e6300757a2f3a79d21df839a716781c9514a408c8a5a0ab5378b76606862a6c1308f4e0a69a9d17cfea884ce91a96ff9e0aee4c25e61ssdeep: 384:FlF5u+XVNu9/efXYp2N68wfmt5+CIO8cW:LPu+XVY9/e/ZZw+t5shTtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windowstlsh: T1FFF28626D7ED44B5F37B8A3E56B64288882BFD303B41A9DEA18D714105337C6C9B069Fsha3_384: fc04cd78427da7c00376402c0d851e0757b58a2f5c64ce9db92286accd667906e037b63942e4dd1e005ac794acbd77ddep_bytes: 57565351e87ef4ffffc3cccccccccccctimestamp: 1973-03-03 10:25:35
Version Info:CompanyName: JineJongFileDescription: JineJong companyFileVersion: Version 2.5.23InternalName: JineJongLegalCopyright: Copyright by JineJongOriginalFilename: JineJongTranslation: 0x040b 0x04e2
Win32/TrojanDownloader.Waski.A also known as:
|malicious (high confidence)
|Trojan ( 0052964f1 )
|Trojan ( 0052964f1 )
|ML/PE-A + Troj/HkMain-AZ
|Malicious (score: 100)
|malware (ai score=89)
|Static AI – Malicious PE
How to remove Win32/TrojanDownloader.Waski.A?
Win32/TrojanDownloader.Waski.A malware is very hard to eliminate by hand. It places its files in several places throughout the disk, and can get back itself from one of the elements. Additionally, a range of alterations in the windows registry, networking setups and Group Policies are really hard to discover and change to the original. It is better to make use of a special tool – exactly, an anti-malware program. GridinSoft Anti-Malware will fit the most ideal for malware elimination purposes.
Why GridinSoft Anti-Malware? It is pretty light-weight and has its detection databases updated almost every hour. Moreover, it does not have such bugs and exposures as Microsoft Defender does. The combination of these details makes GridinSoft Anti-Malware suitable for clearing away malware of any kind.
Remove the viruses with GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- Download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. After the installation, you will be offered to perform the Standard Scan. Approve this action.
- Standard scan checks the logical disk where the system files are stored, together with the files of programs you have already installed. The scan lasts up to 6 minutes.
- When the scan is over, you may choose the action for each detected virus. For all files of [SHORT_NAME] the default option is “Delete”. Press “Apply” to finish the malware removal.
User Review( votes)