What is Win32/Kryptik.FJSQ infection?
In this post you will discover regarding the interpretation of Win32/Kryptik.FJSQ and its unfavorable effect on your computer. Such ransomware are a kind of malware that is clarified by on-line fraudulences to require paying the ransom money by a target.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
Most of the situations, Win32/Kryptik.FJSQ ransomware will advise its sufferers to launch funds transfer for the objective of reducing the effects of the amendments that the Trojan infection has presented to the victim’s tool.
These alterations can be as follows:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task.;
- Expresses interest in specific running processes;
- Reads data out of its own binary image. The trick that allows the malware to read data out of your computer’s memory.
Everything you run, type, or click on your computer goes through the memory. This includes passwords, bank account numbers, emails, and other confidential information. With this vulnerability, there is the potential for a malicious program to read that data.
- A process created a hidden window;
- Creates an excessive number of UDP connection attempts to external IP addresses;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Portuguese;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Attempts to delete volume shadow copies;
- Attempts to repeatedly call a single API many times in order to delay analysis time. This significantly complicates the work of the virus analyzer. Typical malware tactics!
- Exhibits behavior characteristic of Cerber ransomware;
- EternalBlue behavior. Allows cyber threat actors to remotely execute arbitrary code and gain access to a network by sending specially crafted packets.
This is has made EternalBlue trick popular with various malware, such as Trickbot, a modular banking trojan, as well as CoinMiner and WannaMine, crypto miners that use the EternalBlue exploit in order to gain access to computing power to mine cryptocurrencies.
- Generates some ICMP traffic;
- Collects information to fingerprint the system. There are behavioral human characteristics that can be used to digitally identify a person to grant access to systems, devices, or data. Unlike passwords and verification codes, fingerprints are fundamental parts of user’s identities. Among the threats blocked on biometric data processing and storage systems is spyware, the malware used in phishing attacks (mostly spyware downloaders and droppers), ransomware, and Banking Trojans as posing the greatest danger.
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the records located on the target’s hard drive — so the target can no more utilize the data;
- Preventing routine access to the victim’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
One of the most typical networks whereby Win32/Kryptik.FJSQ Ransomware Trojans are injected are:
- By ways of phishing e-mails;
- As a repercussion of individual winding up on a source that holds a harmful software program;
As quickly as the Trojan is efficiently infused, it will either cipher the information on the sufferer’s PC or protect against the device from working in a proper way – while also positioning a ransom note that states the demand for the victims to effect the payment for the purpose of decrypting the files or bring back the data system back to the first condition. In many instances, the ransom note will come up when the client reboots the COMPUTER after the system has actually already been harmed.
Win32/Kryptik.FJSQ circulation networks.
In various edges of the world, Win32/Kryptik.FJSQ expands by jumps and bounds. Nonetheless, the ransom money notes and also methods of obtaining the ransom quantity may differ relying on specific local (regional) settings. The ransom money notes and techniques of obtaining the ransom money amount might vary depending on specific regional (local) setups.
Faulty informs about unlicensed software application.
In particular locations, the Trojans often wrongfully report having detected some unlicensed applications enabled on the sufferer’s tool. The alert after that requires the user to pay the ransom.
Faulty declarations concerning prohibited material.
In nations where software piracy is less popular, this method is not as efficient for the cyber frauds. Conversely, the Win32/Kryptik.FJSQ popup alert may falsely declare to be deriving from a law enforcement establishment and will report having situated kid porn or various other illegal data on the tool.
Win32/Kryptik.FJSQ popup alert may wrongly assert to be obtaining from a regulation enforcement establishment and will certainly report having situated youngster pornography or various other illegal data on the device. The alert will likewise contain a need for the customer to pay the ransom money.
File Info:crc32: 521C14A3md5: be00e732c88f3e4ecbebcc11022f256cname: BE00E732C88F3E4ECBEBCC11022F256C.mlwsha1: 65490f336878f50ed270cc47fc0e51732552cb65sha256: ba1573c22b5837c4442c4b5164941fe86a97f7bcd2679518ff6dc8c8fa9d4b32sha512: 82abbdb7d1036fb5c8f1e767f5b3e33ee57f2e3cff5c0175d7079a9f43a66395442d4aab08fd18af951ef119ca5cac573bd1fcecbbcfe937917269af5a895c30ssdeep: 6144:dlzJy3qyGpBpFWxPikfRZ98+6GrR/GA3aGskW:k3/MLWxa2RZ98+6e3aGJWtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:eUp Software: Rx15x01FileDescriptionComments: @x10x01CompanyNameeUp Utilities 2014: @x0ex01ProductVersionyright xa9 AVG Netherlands B. V. 2011: Lx12x01LegalTrademarkseUp Utilitiesx2122: Lx16x01ProductName0.1000.340: DeUp Report Center: <x0ex01FileVersionTranslation: 0x0407 0x04b0
Win32/Kryptik.FJSQ also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 005224381 )|
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 004fdc2c1 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.FJSQ|
|Sophos||ML/PE-A + Mal/Cerber-B|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
|MAX||malware (ai score=100)|
How to remove Win32/Kryptik.FJSQ virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Win32/Kryptik.FJSQ files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Win32/Kryptik.FJSQ you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)