Seeing the Win32/HackTool.Crack.KN potentially unsafe detection name usually means that your computer is in big danger. This computer virus can correctly be identified as ransomware – type of malware which encrypts your files and forces you to pay for their decryption. Stopping it requires some peculiar steps that must be taken as soon as possible.
Win32/HackTool.Crack.KN potentially unsafe detection is a virus detection you can spectate in your computer. It generally shows up after the preliminary actions on your computer – opening the untrustworthy e-mail messages, clicking the banner in the Internet or setting up the program from dubious sources. From the instance it appears, you have a short time to do something about it before it begins its harmful activity. And be sure – it is far better not to wait for these malicious actions.
What is Win32/HackTool.Crack.KN potentially unsafe virus?
Win32/HackTool.Crack.KN potentially unsafe is ransomware-type malware. It looks for the documents on your disk, ciphers it, and after that asks you to pay the ransom for receiving the decryption key. Besides making your files inaccessible, this virus also does a lot of damage to your system. It changes the networking settings in order to prevent you from reading the removal manuals or downloading the antivirus. In some cases, Win32/HackTool.Crack.KN potentially unsafe can additionally stop the setup of anti-malware programs.
Win32/HackTool.Crack.KN potentially unsafe Summary
Summarizingly, Win32/HackTool.Crack.KN potentially unsafe virus activities in the infected system are next:
- Behavioural detection: Executable code extraction – unpacking;
- SetUnhandledExceptionFilter detected (possible anti-debug);
- Yara rule detections observed from a process memory dump/dropped files/CAPE;
- Creates RWX memory;
- Possible date expiration check, exits too soon after checking local time;
- Anomalous file deletion behavior detected (10+);
- Dynamic (imported) function loading detected;
- Enumerates running processes;
- Reads data out of its own binary image;
- Drops a binary and executes it;
- The binary contains an unknown PE section name indicative of packing;
- Authenticode signature is invalid;
- Tries to suspend Cuckoo threads to prevent logging of malicious activity;
- Behavioural detection: Injection (inter-process);
- Creates or sets a registry key to a long series of bytes, possibly to store a binary or malware config;
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup;
- Anomalous binary characteristics;
- Ciphering the files located on the target’s disk drives — so the victim cannot check these files;
- Blocking the launching of .exe files of anti-virus programs
- Blocking the launching of installation files of anti-malware apps
Ransomware has actually been a headache for the last 4 years. It is hard to realize a more hazardous virus for both individual users and companies. The algorithms utilized in Win32/HackTool.Crack.KN potentially unsafe (typically, RHA-1028 or AES-256) are not hackable – with minor exclusions. To hack it with a brute force, you need to have a lot more time than our galaxy currently exists, and possibly will exist. However, that malware does not do all these terrible things without delay – it can require up to several hours to cipher all of your files. Thus, seeing the Win32/HackTool.Crack.KN potentially unsafe detection is a clear signal that you should start the removal process.
Where did I get the Win32/HackTool.Crack.KN potentially unsafe?
Common tactics of Win32/HackTool.Crack.KN potentially unsafe distribution are standard for all other ransomware examples. Those are one-day landing websites where victims are offered to download and install the free software, so-called bait e-mails and hacktools. Bait emails are a pretty modern strategy in malware spreading – you get the e-mail that mimics some standard notifications about shippings or bank service conditions updates. Within the e-mail, there is a malicious MS Office file, or a web link which leads to the exploit landing page.
Preventing it looks fairly simple, however, still demands a lot of awareness. Malware can hide in different spots, and it is far better to prevent it even before it invades your computer than to rely on an anti-malware program. General cybersecurity awareness is just an essential thing in the modern world, even if your relationship with a computer remains on YouTube videos. That can keep you a great deal of money and time which you would spend while looking for a fix guide.
Win32/HackTool.Crack.KN potentially unsafe malware technical details
File Info:name: 162E5787B28208EB47C0.mlwpath: /opt/CAPEv2/storage/binaries/7f1cc6211bca7f57b7248b5ccfc55c202347b7d4446b14d45a6869bcf9f83b43crc32: BA448BF9md5: 162e5787b28208eb47c024893f696247sha1: 2501bf3345d2b92c2f0a03a4dd0b05d425ccac74sha256: 7f1cc6211bca7f57b7248b5ccfc55c202347b7d4446b14d45a6869bcf9f83b43sha512: 1eb1d30d0a37a0c5d3283e6439e12976b8ec4c72a132c4cf2c464a24441c61f297333fbdc8627f65a670551530dc355b8286ca7414a093f9a5c407225950690assdeep: 196608:SI+4s1L8hAqib1xpnQyPJJo6dB8G4LPaMkjufDT:SIBaGQBxpQyhJonzPkKntype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windowstlsh: T1BA76334264E6E1BAE150F671261E44140EB7FD8968F09CE97CAEB884BF77972DC0025Fsha3_384: f325f1e015543c71db86355ead139af95e35f6509d58a3b5bffeffc71128f4cb0195ce5f36a2567db5b57f959b22d4bdep_bytes: 558bec83c4c453565733c08945f08945timestamp: 1992-06-19 22:22:17
Version Info:Comments: This installation was built with Inno Setup.CompanyName: LRepacks FileDescription: ScreenHunter Pro Setup FileVersion: 7.0.1261.0 LegalCopyright: Copyright 2007-2021 LRepacks ProductName: ScreenHunter Pro ProductVersion: 7.0.1261 Translation: 0x0000 0x04b0
Win32/HackTool.Crack.KN potentially unsafe also known as:
|Unwanted-Program ( 005727961 )
|Unwanted-Program ( 005727961 )
|a variant of Win32/HackTool.Crack.KN potentially unsafe
How to remove Win32/HackTool.Crack.KN potentially unsafe?
Win32/HackTool.Crack.KN potentially unsafe malware is incredibly difficult to eliminate by hand. It places its data in a variety of locations throughout the disk, and can restore itself from one of the elements. Moreover, countless alterations in the windows registry, networking settings and also Group Policies are quite hard to identify and change to the original. It is better to use a specific program – exactly, an anti-malware program. GridinSoft Anti-Malware will definitely fit the best for malware removal goals.
Why GridinSoft Anti-Malware? It is pretty lightweight and has its detection databases updated just about every hour. In addition, it does not have such problems and vulnerabilities as Microsoft Defender does. The combination of these aspects makes GridinSoft Anti-Malware perfect for getting rid of malware of any type.
Remove the viruses with GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- Download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. After the installation, you will be offered to perform the Standard Scan. Approve this action.
- Standard scan checks the logical disk where the system files are stored, together with the files of programs you have already installed. The scan lasts up to 6 minutes.
- When the scan is over, you may choose the action for each detected virus. For all files of [SHORT_NAME] the default option is “Delete”. Press “Apply” to finish the malware removal.
User Review( votes)