Seeing the Trojan:Win32/Raccoon.DE!MTB detection means that your system is in big danger. This computer virus can correctly be named as ransomware – sort of malware which encrypts your files and asks you to pay for their decryption. Removing it requires some peculiar steps that must be done as soon as possible.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
Subscribe to our Telegram channel to be the first to know about news and our exclusive materials on information security.
Trojan:Win32/Raccoon.DE!MTB detection is a malware detection you can spectate in your computer. It often shows up after the provoking actions on your computer – opening the dubious email messages, clicking the banner in the Web or mounting the program from suspicious sources. From the instance it shows up, you have a short time to take action before it begins its destructive action. And be sure – it is far better not to wait for these destructive actions.
What is Trojan:Win32/Raccoon.DE!MTB virus?
Trojan:Win32/Raccoon.DE!MTB is ransomware-type malware. It searches for the files on your disk drives, ciphers it, and then asks you to pay the ransom for getting the decryption key. Besides making your documents inaccessible, this virus additionally does a ton of harm to your system. It modifies the networking settings in order to stop you from looking for the removal articles or downloading the anti-malware program. Sometimes, Trojan:Win32/Raccoon.DE!MTB can additionally prevent the setup of anti-malware programs.
In total, Trojan:Win32/Raccoon.DE!MTB malware actions in the infected PC are next:
- SetUnhandledExceptionFilter detected (possible anti-debug);
- Behavioural detection: Executable code extraction – unpacking;
- Yara rule detections observed from a process memory dump/dropped files/CAPE;
- Creates RWX memory;
- Dynamic (imported) function loading detected;
- Performs HTTP requests potentially not found in PCAP.;
- HTTPS urls from behavior.;
- A process created a hidden window;
- CAPE extracted potentially suspicious content;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Oriya;
- The binary contains an unknown PE section name indicative of packing;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data.;
- Authenticode signature is invalid;
- Behavioural detection: Injection (Process Hollowing);
- Executed a process and injected code into it, probably while unpacking;
- Behavioural detection: Injection (inter-process);
- Created a process from a suspicious location;
- CAPE detected the STOP malware family;
- Attempts to modify proxy settings;
- Ciphering the files located on the victim’s disk drive — so the victim cannot check these documents;
- Blocking the launching of .exe files of security tools
- Blocking the launching of installation files of anti-virus programs
Ransomware has actually been a major problem for the last 4 years. It is challenging to picture a more dangerous malware for both individuals and corporations. The algorithms utilized in Trojan:Win32/Raccoon.DE!MTB (typically, RHA-1028 or AES-256) are not hackable – with minor exclusions. To hack it with a brute force, you need to have more time than our galaxy already exists, and possibly will exist. But that virus does not do all these terrible things instantly – it can require up to several hours to cipher all of your files. Thus, seeing the Trojan:Win32/Raccoon.DE!MTB detection is a clear signal that you must start the removal process.
Where did I get the Trojan:Win32/Raccoon.DE!MTB?
Routine tactics of Trojan:Win32/Raccoon.DE!MTB distribution are basic for all other ransomware variants. Those are one-day landing sites where users are offered to download and install the free software, so-called bait emails and hacktools. Bait emails are a relatively new method in malware distribution – you get the email that imitates some regular notifications about shippings or bank service conditions modifications. Inside of the e-mail, there is an infected MS Office file, or a web link which leads to the exploit landing page.
Avoiding it looks pretty simple, but still requires a lot of attention. Malware can hide in various spots, and it is better to stop it even before it goes into your system than to rely on an anti-malware program. Common cybersecurity knowledge is just an essential thing in the modern world, even if your interaction with a computer stays on YouTube videos. That can keep you a lot of money and time which you would certainly spend while looking for a solution.
Trojan:Win32/Raccoon.DE!MTB malware technical details
File Info:name: 7382BE38C39BFD3FF5DD.mlwpath: /opt/CAPEv2/storage/binaries/161548b327b0ab4197a1f1b0d3bc8668beadbbbdbb05a92d25478f4358733c34crc32: AC31DFC4md5: 7382be38c39bfd3ff5ddd1d8a9faaa6asha1: a37a2e981d9cf51ab0527833ec801f45f9e823c6sha256: 161548b327b0ab4197a1f1b0d3bc8668beadbbbdbb05a92d25478f4358733c34sha512: 8ea142a1703d970773e91d7679787692365e039b7e6b99fd29d1d37483d7deb556bb59b89ce5fb755d07ce7ba13e8886a177cbb87f6a085ad0439afe6ba72c3essdeep: 12288:8DlGYF163bXquBKPXmZbMbolKqEasaIT39afgUSfJzm0Jlvunnn7s:ul7f5uEolKqKaIT3IoBzmUiAtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windowstlsh: T1B20512F029A89935D1A37E30985586905B3B7892E960544BB7B0178F1EF3ECC86F335Esha3_384: 351aa61c29107b648e08ce5ab82a92d1d5b6fd435fdc41baa749a3c9b04929296bf1e7b26453a764d03375d789f50af5ep_bytes: e876290000e978feffffcccccccccccctimestamp: 2021-05-11 17:05:04
Version Info:InternalName: bomgpiaruci.iwaCopyright: Copyrighz (C) 2021, fudkatProductVersion: 184.108.40.206Translation: 0x0127 0x046a
Trojan:Win32/Raccoon.DE!MTB also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 0058b9231 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 0058b9231 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.HNPE|
|Sophos||Mal/Generic-S + Troj/Krypt-BO|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
|MAX||malware (ai score=86)|
How to remove Trojan:Win32/Raccoon.DE!MTB?
Trojan:Win32/Raccoon.DE!MTB malware is extremely hard to erase by hand. It stores its documents in multiple places throughout the disk, and can recover itself from one of the parts. Additionally, various changes in the windows registry, networking settings and also Group Policies are quite hard to find and revert to the initial. It is much better to use a special program – exactly, an anti-malware app. GridinSoft Anti-Malware will fit the best for malware removal objectives.
Why GridinSoft Anti-Malware? It is very lightweight and has its detection databases updated practically every hour. Moreover, it does not have such problems and weakness as Microsoft Defender does. The combination of these aspects makes GridinSoft Anti-Malware suitable for removing malware of any kind.
Remove the viruses with GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- Download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. After the installation, you will be offered to perform the Standard Scan. Approve this action.
- Standard scan checks the logical disk where the system files are stored, together with the files of programs you have already installed. The scan lasts up to 6 minutes.
- When the scan is over, you may choose the action for each detected virus. For all files of [SHORT_NAME] the default option is “Delete”. Press “Apply” to finish the malware removal.
User Review( votes)