What is Trojan.Win32.Eb.bob infection?
In this post you will find concerning the meaning of Trojan.Win32.Eb.bob and also its negative effect on your computer system. Such ransomware are a kind of malware that is specified by on the internet frauds to demand paying the ransom by a target.
Most of the situations, Trojan.Win32.Eb.bob infection will certainly advise its targets to start funds move for the function of neutralizing the changes that the Trojan infection has presented to the victim’s tool.
These modifications can be as adheres to:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Possible date expiration check, exits too soon after checking local time;
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task.;
- Expresses interest in specific running processes;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Serbian;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- The executable is compressed using UPX;
- Checks the CPU name from registry, possibly for anti-virtualization;
- Collects information to fingerprint the system. There are behavioral human characteristics that can be used to digitally identify a person to grant access to systems, devices, or data. Unlike passwords and verification codes, fingerprints are fundamental parts of user’s identities. Among the threats blocked on biometric data processing and storage systems is spyware, the malware used in phishing attacks (mostly spyware downloaders and droppers), ransomware, and Banking Trojans as posing the greatest danger.
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the records located on the victim’s hard disk drive — so the target can no longer make use of the data;
- Preventing normal access to the victim’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
The most regular channels through which Trojan.Win32.Eb.bob Ransomware Trojans are injected are:
- By ways of phishing emails;
- As a repercussion of individual ending up on a resource that organizes a harmful software application;
As soon as the Trojan is effectively infused, it will either cipher the data on the target’s computer or avoid the gadget from functioning in an appropriate fashion – while likewise placing a ransom note that points out the need for the sufferers to impact the payment for the function of decrypting the records or restoring the documents system back to the initial problem. In a lot of circumstances, the ransom money note will turn up when the customer reboots the COMPUTER after the system has actually currently been damaged.
Trojan.Win32.Eb.bob circulation networks.
In numerous edges of the globe, Trojan.Win32.Eb.bob grows by jumps as well as bounds. Nevertheless, the ransom money notes as well as tricks of obtaining the ransom money quantity might vary depending on specific neighborhood (local) setups. The ransom money notes and methods of extorting the ransom quantity may differ depending on particular neighborhood (regional) setups.
As an example:
Faulty alerts concerning unlicensed software program.
In certain areas, the Trojans usually wrongfully report having discovered some unlicensed applications allowed on the sufferer’s gadget. The sharp then demands the customer to pay the ransom money.
Faulty statements about illegal material.
In nations where software program piracy is much less prominent, this approach is not as reliable for the cyber fraudulences. Additionally, the Trojan.Win32.Eb.bob popup alert may incorrectly assert to be originating from a police institution and will certainly report having located kid porn or various other prohibited information on the tool.
Trojan.Win32.Eb.bob popup alert may incorrectly declare to be acquiring from a law enforcement establishment as well as will certainly report having situated kid pornography or various other illegal information on the device. The alert will likewise include a demand for the customer to pay the ransom money.
File Info:crc32: FC42D891md5: d5b1ecfc502b277dab57a2e8be1a636aname: D5B1ECFC502B277DAB57A2E8BE1A636A.mlwsha1: 88ddb15507a576fa9d3af1f6317e7a18e22e2675sha256: 2db56ed29a8ec63e35bee24568bad5464316ed7cbabdb262aa518f5ec7c74322sha512: 41fa72495528f73665d1386ff7b24825dea3f73573a926fc2c803846dcfd511fb52a09cbde38bcb1b1ef13a73bff42ebd7eaf73af32533569e6ac623fc846c19ssdeep: 98304:pChEAwWAagzSW0pF7JyjqVrciqo0ic4klwjHo8b7DwsK19VAZ4UqA5j1e88qufc:p0hngtmVuwkqXwJ19uaVA5ImSTtV2BOtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows, UPX compressed
Version Info:InternalName: triwilbifor.occFileVersion: 6.26.341Copyright: Copyrighz (C) 2020, wodkagudyProductVersion: 1.13.21TranslationUsa: 0x0173 0x00e1
Trojan.Win32.Eb.bob also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Riskware ( 0040eff71 )|
|K7GW||Riskware ( 0040eff71 )|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
|MAX||malware (ai score=80)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.HIWN|
How to remove Trojan.Win32.Eb.bob ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Trojan.Win32.Eb.bob files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Trojan.Win32.Eb.bob you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)