The Trojan:MSIL/Redline.CBYZ!MTB notification means that your computer has a problem. Allowing it to keep running may lead to some really bad consequences. This malware targets on stealing different categories of information from your computer.
Redline applies a lot of stunts to avoid malware detection, and uses protected connections to send data to the command server. The activity of this malware commonly results in losing access to your accounts, and exposing your identity. Moreover, certain samples are also able to deliver other malware to the system.
Trojan:MSIL/Redline.CBYZ!MTB Detection Overview
The Trojan:MSIL/Redline.CBYZ!MTB detection you can see in the lower right side is demonstrated to you by Microsoft Defender. That anti-malware application is quite OK at scanning, however, prone to be mainly unreliable. It is vulnerable to malware invasions, it has a glitchy interface and bugged malware removal capabilities. For this reason, the pop-up which states about the Redline is just an alert that Defender has spotted it. To remove it, you will likely need to make use of another anti-malware program.
Having Trojan:MSIL/Redline.CBYZ!MTB malware in your system is not a pleasant thing from any perspective. The worst problem is that you will barely see anything wrong. Key feature of any spyware is being as stealthy as possible. Some Redline samples also can perform self-removal after gathering all the valuable info present on the PC. Then, it will be nearly impossible to uncover the flow of events and understand how your accounts were hacked. Variants of spyware that aim at long-term action can target the specific folder in the system or file type. After that, files grabbed in that way will be put for sale on the Darknet – at one of its numerous forums with stolen data.
|Steal personal data contained in the attacked system.
|See If Your System Has Been Affected by Redline Spyware
Is Trojan:MSIL/Redline.CBYZ!MTB dangerous?
As I have pointed out earlier, any malware is dangerous. And Trojan:MSIL/Redline.CBYZ!MTB is not even close to making more disturbance than real damage. The most misleading quality of this malware is the fact you cannot spectate its activity in any way, other than with the use of anti-malware software scanning. And while you are having no clue, fraudsters who delivered their nasty thing to your system are starting to count the money. Darknet offers numerous opportunities to sell spyware logs for a hefty sum – especially when these logs are newly-collected. And you’d better not imagine what will happen to your accounts when other crooks will put their hands on your credentials.
However, things may have much faster turnover. In some cases, crooks are delivering their virus precisely to the user they are going to rob. Spyware is priceless when it comes to grabbing credentials, and some samples target precisely at online banking accounts or cryprocurrency wallets. One may say, giving spyware a run is the same as sending all your money to fraudsters.
Remove Redline with Gridinsoft Anti-Malware
We have also been using this software on our systems ever since, and it has always been successful in detecting viruses. It has blocked the most common Spywares as shown from our tests with the software, and we assure you that it can remove Redline as well as other malware hiding on your computer.
To use Gridinsoft for remove malicious threats, follow the steps below:
1. Begin by downloading Gridinsoft Anti-Malware, accessible via the blue button below or directly from the official website gridinsoft.com.
2.Once the Gridinsoft setup file (setup-gridinsoft-fix.exe) is downloaded, execute it by clicking on the file.
3.Follow the installation setup wizard's instructions diligently.
4. Access the "Scan Tab" on the application's start screen and launch a comprehensive "Full Scan" to examine your entire computer. This inclusive scan encompasses the memory, startup items, the registry, services, drivers, and all files, ensuring that it detects malware hidden in all possible locations.
Be patient, as the scan duration depends on the number of files and your computer's hardware capabilities. Use this time to relax or attend to other tasks.
5. Upon completion, Anti-Malware will present a detailed report containing all the detected malicious items and threats on your PC.
6. Select all the identified items from the report and confidently click the "Clean Now" button. This action will safely remove the malicious files from your computer, transferring them to the secure quarantine zone of the anti-malware program to prevent any further harmful actions.
8. If prompted, restart your computer to finalize the full system scan procedure. This step is crucial to ensure thorough removal of any remaining threats. After the restart, Gridinsoft Anti-Malware will open and display a message confirming the completion of the scan.
Remember Gridinsoft offers a 6-day free trial. This means you can take advantage of the trial period at no cost to experience the full benefits of the software and prevent any future malware infections on your system. Embrace this opportunity to fortify your computer's security without any financial commitment.
Trojan Killer for “Redline” removal on locked PC
In situations where it becomes impossible to download antivirus applications directly onto the infected computer due to malware blocking access to websites, an alternative solution is to utilize the Trojan Killer application.
There is a really little number of security tools that are able to be set up on the USB drives, and antiviruses that can do so in most cases require to obtain quite an expensive license. For this instance, I can recommend you to use another solution of GridinSoft - Trojan Killer Portable. It has a 14-days cost-free trial mode that offers the entire features of the paid version. This term will definitely be 100% enough to wipe malware out.
Trojan Killer is a valuable tool in your cybersecurity arsenal, helping you to effectively remove malware from infected computers. Now, we will walk you through the process of using Trojan Killer from a USB flash drive to scan and remove malware on an infected PC. Remember, always obtain permission to scan and remove malware from a computer that you do not own.
Step 1: Download & Install Trojan Killer on a Clean Computer:
1. Go to the official GridinSoft website (gridinsoft.com) and download Trojan Killer to a computer that is not infected.
2. Insert a USB flash drive into this computer.
3. Install Trojan Killer to the "removable drive" following the on-screen instructions.
4. Once the installation is complete, launch Trojan Killer.
Step 2: Update Signature Databases:
5. After launching Trojan Killer, ensure that your computer is connected to the Internet.
6. Click "Update" icon to download the latest signature databases, which will ensure the tool can detect the most recent threats.
Step 3: Scan the Infected PC:
7. Safely eject the USB flash drive from the clean computer.
8. Boot the infected computer to the Safe Mode.
9. Insert the USB flash drive.
10. Run tk.exe
11. Once the program is open, click on "Full Scan" to begin the malware scanning process.
Step 4: Remove Found Threats:
12. After the scan is complete, Trojan Killer will display a list of detected threats.
13. Click on "Cure PC!" to remove the identified malware from the infected PC.
14. Follow any additional on-screen prompts to complete the removal process.
Step 5: Restart Your Computer:
15. Once the threats are removed, click on "Restart PC" to reboot your computer.
16. Remove the USB flash drive from the infected computer.
Congratulations on effectively removing Redline and the concealed threats from your computer! You can now have peace of mind, knowing that they won't resurface again. Thanks to Gridinsoft's capabilities and commitment to cybersecurity, your system is now protected.
What is Trojan:MSIL/Redline.CBYZ!MTB Virus?
Description: If you have seen a message showing the “Trojan:MSIL/Redline.CBYZ!MTB found”, it seems that your system is in trouble. The Redline virus was detected, but to remove it, you need to use a security tool. Windows Defender, which has shown you this message, has detected the malware. However, Defender is not a reliable thing - it is prone to malfunction when it comes to malware removal. Getting the Trojan:MSIL/Redline.CBYZ!MTB malware on your PC is an unpleasant thing, and removing it as soon as possible must be your primary task.
Operating System: Windows
Application Category: Spyware
User Review( votes)