What is Trojan.Agent.EYJM infection?
In this post you will find about the interpretation of Trojan.Agent.EYJM as well as its negative effect on your computer system. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is clarified by on-line frauds to demand paying the ransom money by a victim.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
In the majority of the instances, Trojan.Agent.EYJM ransomware will instruct its victims to initiate funds transfer for the function of reducing the effects of the changes that the Trojan infection has actually introduced to the sufferer’s gadget.
These adjustments can be as adheres to:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Mimics the system’s user agent string for its own requests;
- Expresses interest in specific running processes;
- HTTP traffic contains suspicious features which may be indicative of malware related traffic;
- Performs some HTTP requests;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Attempts to modify proxy settings. This trick used for inject malware into connection between browser and server;
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the documents located on the target’s hard disk — so the target can no longer use the information;
- Preventing normal accessibility to the victim’s workstation;
One of the most regular networks whereby Trojan.Agent.EYJM are injected are:
- By means of phishing emails;
- As a repercussion of individual winding up on a resource that hosts a malicious software program;
As soon as the Trojan is successfully injected, it will either cipher the data on the sufferer’s PC or protect against the tool from operating in an appropriate way – while likewise putting a ransom note that states the requirement for the victims to impact the payment for the objective of decrypting the documents or recovering the documents system back to the initial condition. In the majority of circumstances, the ransom note will come up when the client reboots the PC after the system has currently been harmed.
Trojan.Agent.EYJM distribution networks.
In different edges of the world, Trojan.Agent.EYJM expands by leaps and bounds. Nevertheless, the ransom money notes and also methods of obtaining the ransom quantity might differ depending upon particular local (regional) setups. The ransom money notes and also techniques of obtaining the ransom quantity might differ depending on certain neighborhood (local) settings.
Faulty notifies about unlicensed software application.
In particular locations, the Trojans commonly wrongfully report having spotted some unlicensed applications allowed on the victim’s gadget. The alert after that demands the user to pay the ransom money.
Faulty declarations regarding unlawful web content.
In countries where software piracy is less preferred, this technique is not as efficient for the cyber scams. Additionally, the Trojan.Agent.EYJM popup alert may falsely declare to be deriving from a police establishment and will certainly report having located child porn or various other unlawful information on the gadget.
Trojan.Agent.EYJM popup alert might falsely claim to be obtaining from a regulation enforcement organization and will report having located youngster pornography or other unlawful information on the device. The alert will similarly contain a requirement for the user to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: B20B2512md5: 7e02f23a2648d03abedea7d3ea14b521name: 7E02F23A2648D03ABEDEA7D3EA14B521.mlwsha1: 850504c497d4dde0e096af71d28a6d6b997b6fc9sha256: 72a801309ec526cc4c9289344dbb75135097ab1a0a829ef9cf610c6da893f27bsha512: 14c25e87710dced693db0f46c74ee55348d6487a1ea7dfc15d24c95ca03c6500c125f90b62da4befaca30bde0c1ae3e82dd0e7d53d26089ec7e19272c7cbe687ssdeep: 6144:T9RXKdVdeqPUa51VU5qiHorWQABLsd4s:T9R6j0qPUa5bQorWQABLbstype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Trojan.Agent.EYJM also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 004ce0ea1 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 004ce0ea1 )|
|SentinelOne||DFI – Suspicious PE|
|MAX||malware (ai score=82)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
How to remove Trojan.Agent.EYJM ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Trojan.Agent.EYJM files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Trojan.Agent.EYJM you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)