What is Trojan.Agent.EYJK infection?
In this post you will certainly locate concerning the definition of Trojan.Agent.EYJK and its adverse influence on your computer. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is specified by on the internet fraudulences to demand paying the ransom by a target.
In the majority of the cases, Trojan.Agent.EYJK ransomware will certainly advise its targets to start funds move for the function of neutralizing the amendments that the Trojan infection has actually presented to the target’s tool.
These alterations can be as complies with:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Mimics the system’s user agent string for its own requests;
- Expresses interest in specific running processes;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Attempts to modify proxy settings. This trick used for inject malware into connection between browser and server;
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the papers found on the sufferer’s hard drive — so the target can no more make use of the information;
- Preventing routine accessibility to the target’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
One of the most common networks through which Trojan.Agent.EYJK are injected are:
- By ways of phishing e-mails;
- As an effect of individual ending up on a resource that holds a malicious software application;
As quickly as the Trojan is efficiently injected, it will certainly either cipher the information on the sufferer’s PC or avoid the gadget from operating in a correct manner – while also placing a ransom note that mentions the need for the targets to effect the repayment for the function of decrypting the files or recovering the documents system back to the initial condition. In most circumstances, the ransom money note will certainly turn up when the client reboots the COMPUTER after the system has actually currently been harmed.
Trojan.Agent.EYJK circulation channels.
In numerous corners of the globe, Trojan.Agent.EYJK grows by leaps and bounds. Nonetheless, the ransom money notes as well as tricks of extorting the ransom quantity might vary relying on specific neighborhood (regional) settings. The ransom notes and also techniques of extorting the ransom money amount might differ depending on certain neighborhood (regional) settings.
Faulty signals about unlicensed software application.
In particular areas, the Trojans often wrongfully report having actually detected some unlicensed applications allowed on the target’s gadget. The sharp after that demands the customer to pay the ransom.
Faulty statements concerning unlawful material.
In nations where software piracy is much less preferred, this method is not as efficient for the cyber scams. Alternatively, the Trojan.Agent.EYJK popup alert may falsely claim to be deriving from a law enforcement organization as well as will report having located child pornography or other prohibited data on the device.
Trojan.Agent.EYJK popup alert might wrongly assert to be obtaining from a law enforcement organization and also will certainly report having located child porn or other prohibited information on the tool. The alert will in a similar way consist of a requirement for the customer to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: CC66300Amd5: 3971cf660ed4f63b4709f04e9a9e18afname: 3971CF660ED4F63B4709F04E9A9E18AF.mlwsha1: cbdf8279032301494f40f4d09ccfc635fbec867csha256: 736242603827d263f52533d03c3db31a77728db70b1cf823968809d6da972e49sha512: 3f0a1bba61df2867b162de7c53a036f2b0305bef2dcec4586c24a313c10c691f727647b81c14c8844fc9511fe5ec3e33f92f1b7810186b9aba78e585c53aad6bssdeep: 6144:hx+8x3zntFj3OB0LPJQOZGhcvSSj2x+TGLNs3EtU7L:ht3FTOAQIacvSS6oqLFtsLtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Trojan.Agent.EYJK also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 004ce0ea1 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 004ce0ea1 )|
|MAX||malware (ai score=86)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 90)|
|SentinelOne||DFI – Suspicious PE|
How to remove Trojan.Agent.EYJK virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Trojan.Agent.EYJK files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Trojan.Agent.EYJK you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)