What is Trojan.Agent.EYJM (B) infection?
In this short article you will certainly find about the meaning of Trojan.Agent.EYJM (B) and also its unfavorable effect on your computer system. Such ransomware are a kind of malware that is specified by on-line frauds to require paying the ransom money by a victim.
In the majority of the instances, Trojan.Agent.EYJM (B) virus will certainly instruct its targets to initiate funds move for the function of counteracting the amendments that the Trojan infection has actually presented to the target’s device.
Trojan.Agent.EYJM (B) Summary
These modifications can be as adheres to:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Mimics the system’s user agent string for its own requests;
- Expresses interest in specific running processes;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Attempts to repeatedly call a single API many times in order to delay analysis time. This significantly complicates the work of the virus analyzer. Typical malware tactics!
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the files situated on the victim’s hard disk — so the victim can no more utilize the information;
- Preventing routine accessibility to the victim’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
One of the most typical networks whereby Trojan.Agent.EYJM (B) Ransomware Trojans are infused are:
- By means of phishing e-mails;
- As a repercussion of customer winding up on a source that hosts a destructive software application;
As quickly as the Trojan is effectively injected, it will either cipher the information on the victim’s PC or avoid the gadget from working in a correct way – while additionally putting a ransom money note that discusses the demand for the sufferers to impact the settlement for the objective of decrypting the papers or bring back the file system back to the preliminary condition. In a lot of instances, the ransom money note will certainly show up when the client reboots the PC after the system has actually currently been damaged.
Trojan.Agent.EYJM (B) distribution networks.
In different corners of the globe, Trojan.Agent.EYJM (B) grows by jumps as well as bounds. Nevertheless, the ransom notes as well as methods of extorting the ransom amount may differ relying on particular regional (local) setups. The ransom money notes and methods of extorting the ransom quantity may vary depending on specific regional (regional) settings.
Faulty notifies regarding unlicensed software program.
In certain locations, the Trojans often wrongfully report having actually found some unlicensed applications enabled on the victim’s gadget. The sharp then demands the user to pay the ransom.
Faulty statements regarding illegal content.
In countries where software application piracy is less prominent, this method is not as reliable for the cyber fraudulences. Additionally, the Trojan.Agent.EYJM (B) popup alert may falsely assert to be stemming from a police establishment as well as will report having situated youngster pornography or various other illegal data on the gadget.
Trojan.Agent.EYJM (B) popup alert may incorrectly assert to be obtaining from a regulation enforcement organization as well as will certainly report having situated child porn or various other unlawful data on the device. The alert will similarly consist of a need for the user to pay the ransom money.
File Info:crc32: 93DBFF03md5: 449e021fe8966ccc768d9db0c9f91649name: 449E021FE8966CCC768D9DB0C9F91649.mlwsha1: 6e6ed703f96a510567ec4829c1c8cbf55ec6d24bsha256: bce54712c6a6cbefa6bb7e2f913c2a58e9be050ed28ce87cb0f88b48607e58f5sha512: 1e89ef4294968c4a9b12b99f235671cb50e6ab9cbf04e62c4248c13a965322c4ed884e42fd9b890b309bc51ad27261f834f4338d7244f338b74de02c402bbd41ssdeep: 6144:T9RX0dVdeqPUa51VU5qiHorWQABLsd4s:T9Rkj0qPUa5bQorWQABLbstype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Trojan.Agent.EYJM (B) also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 004ce0ea1 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 004ce0ea1 )|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=86)|
|SentinelOne||DFI – Suspicious PE|
How to remove Trojan.Agent.EYJM (B) ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Trojan.Agent.EYJM (B) files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Trojan.Agent.EYJM (B) you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)