What is Trojan.Agent.EVAV infection?
In this short article you will locate concerning the meaning of Trojan.Agent.EVAV and also its adverse effect on your computer. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is clarified by on-line fraudulences to demand paying the ransom by a target.
Most of the situations, Trojan.Agent.EVAV virus will certainly instruct its victims to initiate funds transfer for the purpose of neutralizing the modifications that the Trojan infection has introduced to the target’s tool.
These alterations can be as adheres to:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Injection (inter-process);
- Injection (Process Hollowing);
- Attempts to connect to a dead IP:Port (1 unique times);
- Presents an Authenticode digital signature;
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Mimics the system’s user agent string for its own requests;
- Possible date expiration check, exits too soon after checking local time;
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task.;
- Repeatedly searches for a not-found process, may want to run with startbrowser=1 option;
- A process created a hidden window;
- Performs some HTTP requests;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Executed a process and injected code into it, probably while unpacking;
- A system process is generating network traffic likely as a result of process injection;
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup.
There is simple tactic using the Windows startup folder located at:
C:\Users\[user-name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Startup Shortcut links (.lnk extension) placed in this folder will cause Windows to launch the application each time [user-name] logs into Windows.
The registry run keys perform the same action, and can be located in different locations:
- Attempts to modify proxy settings. This trick used for inject malware into connection between browser and server;
- Collects information to fingerprint the system. There are behavioral human characteristics that can be used to digitally identify a person to grant access to systems, devices, or data. Unlike passwords and verification codes, fingerprints are fundamental parts of user’s identities. Among the threats blocked on biometric data processing and storage systems is spyware, the malware used in phishing attacks (mostly spyware downloaders and droppers), ransomware, and Banking Trojans as posing the greatest danger.
- Ciphering the documents located on the sufferer’s disk drive — so the sufferer can no longer make use of the data;
- Preventing normal access to the sufferer’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
The most regular networks through which Trojan.Agent.EVAV Ransomware are infused are:
- By methods of phishing emails;
- As a consequence of customer winding up on a resource that hosts a harmful software application;
As quickly as the Trojan is efficiently injected, it will either cipher the data on the victim’s computer or protect against the device from working in a correct manner – while likewise positioning a ransom note that states the need for the victims to effect the repayment for the objective of decrypting the files or recovering the documents system back to the first condition. In a lot of instances, the ransom money note will certainly come up when the customer reboots the COMPUTER after the system has actually already been damaged.
Trojan.Agent.EVAV circulation channels.
In numerous edges of the world, Trojan.Agent.EVAV expands by jumps as well as bounds. However, the ransom notes and also methods of obtaining the ransom amount might vary depending upon specific regional (local) settings. The ransom notes and also tricks of obtaining the ransom quantity might vary depending on particular local (regional) settings.
As an example:
Faulty informs about unlicensed software application.
In certain locations, the Trojans typically wrongfully report having detected some unlicensed applications made it possible for on the victim’s gadget. The alert then demands the individual to pay the ransom.
Faulty declarations about illegal content.
In nations where software piracy is less preferred, this approach is not as effective for the cyber fraudulences. Alternatively, the Trojan.Agent.EVAV popup alert might wrongly claim to be originating from a law enforcement organization as well as will certainly report having located youngster pornography or other unlawful data on the tool.
Trojan.Agent.EVAV popup alert might incorrectly claim to be obtaining from a regulation enforcement organization as well as will report having situated kid pornography or various other prohibited information on the device. The alert will likewise contain a requirement for the individual to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: D489064Cmd5: d52bdb487483d28fad768cf311e4240dname: 111111.pngsha1: d4916d1f86fbdc5204c0645187dde699a2626cb1sha256: a3ab773f15dd4a543ff3dcf3a111ea0f0ba9380741d2267453acd9ef63068dc5sha512: 5f04d444566ea3183bd168a725647bd3aa590dc2af8c4faa6a520193bc64d7928569028af83eea533c57f53fc3089140da9cc7c00a4102e304a83dd57933df98ssdeep: 6144:hMhkpTK06/aA6udzpNi1yna2PiQ0erLeROSEGo89QNn/o8S2M1KpWwR+SHvRu4T:hMEK06CmNi1L54Z89QNNpJgC5jtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Trojan.Agent.EVAV also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|Rising||[email protected] (RDML:xWrSq7SkOK1/GRo/0pqkGQ)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=88)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/GenKryptik.EQKI|
|SentinelOne||DFI – Malicious PE|
How to remove Trojan.Agent.EVAV ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Trojan.Agent.EVAV files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Trojan.Agent.EVAV you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)