Seeing the Troj/Agent-BEEC detection name usually means that your computer is in big danger. This computer virus can correctly be named as ransomware – sort of malware which ciphers your files and asks you to pay for their decryption. Stopping it requires some specific steps that must be taken as soon as possible.
Troj/Agent-BEEC detection is a malware detection you can spectate in your computer. It generally shows up after the provoking procedures on your computer – opening the untrustworthy email messages, clicking the advertisement in the Internet or mounting the program from dubious resources. From the instance it shows up, you have a short time to take action before it begins its malicious action. And be sure – it is better not to wait for these harmful actions.
What is Troj/Agent-BEEC virus?
Troj/Agent-BEEC is ransomware-type malware. It looks for the files on your disk drive, ciphers it, and after that asks you to pay the ransom for getting the decryption key. Besides making your files inaccessible, this malware additionally does a ton of damage to your system. It changes the networking setups in order to prevent you from looking for the elimination guides or downloading the antivirus. In rare cases, Troj/Agent-BEEC can also prevent the launching of anti-malware programs.
Summarizingly, Troj/Agent-BEEC virus activities in the infected PC are next:
- Behavioural detection: Executable code extraction – unpacking;
- Sample contains Overlay data;
- Reads data out of its own binary image;
- CAPE extracted potentially suspicious content;
- Drops a binary and executes it;
- The binary contains an unknown PE section name indicative of packing;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data.;
- Authenticode signature is invalid;
- Ciphering the files located on the target’s drive — so the victim cannot open these documents;
- Blocking the launching of .exe files of anti-malware programs
- Blocking the launching of installation files of anti-malware programs
Ransomware has actually been a headache for the last 4 years. It is challenging to realize a more dangerous malware for both individuals and organizations. The algorithms utilized in Troj/Agent-BEEC (usually, RHA-1028 or AES-256) are not hackable – with minor exclusions. To hack it with a brute force, you need a lot more time than our galaxy already exists, and possibly will exist. However, that virus does not do all these horrible things instantly – it may take up to several hours to cipher all of your files. Thus, seeing the Troj/Agent-BEEC detection is a clear signal that you must start the clearing procedure.
Where did I get the Troj/Agent-BEEC?
Routine ways of Troj/Agent-BEEC injection are usual for all other ransomware variants. Those are one-day landing sites where victims are offered to download and install the free app, so-called bait emails and hacktools. Bait e-mails are a relatively new strategy in malware distribution – you receive the e-mail that mimics some normal notifications about shippings or bank service conditions shifts. Inside of the e-mail, there is an infected MS Office file, or a web link which leads to the exploit landing site.
Avoiding it looks pretty uncomplicated, however, still requires tons of awareness. Malware can hide in various places, and it is much better to prevent it even before it gets into your system than to depend on an anti-malware program. General cybersecurity knowledge is just an important item in the modern-day world, even if your relationship with a PC stays on YouTube videos. That can save you a great deal of time and money which you would certainly spend while looking for a fixing guide.
Troj/Agent-BEEC malware technical details
File Info:name: 60B591C13320877A2862.mlwpath: /opt/CAPEv2/storage/binaries/75748b0e2f8e6a3739db7374597d73efebd09b6a85114e8174b285d946ef1072crc32: 053BD46Cmd5: 60b591c13320877a2862dfd24880d39csha1: 9cdf40ce178c852c1f7491718c3c8e62ad82ab44sha256: 75748b0e2f8e6a3739db7374597d73efebd09b6a85114e8174b285d946ef1072sha512: 7abdee56a48231279a8e1409f0c099546ce875b641186e78294a15051f057dcee4362509fa6223fef458ecdd87185f96e5d46e5643176ba35ed5f8aaccb1491dssdeep: 1536:9Q8hoOAesfYvcyjfS3H9yl8Q1pmdBcxedLxNDGo:ymb3NkkiQ3mdBjFGotype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windowstlsh: T1352301BFC7542768C4DA873004A74384F9B33064FD74AAE4D41217671B3E2AAB3D0C69sha3_384: 8b30617802abcf93ae02a8bb500e5608c7edf8a7ada392691d7f13ce661857156aeedce5d5dbf6940ef12ea4d5793021ep_bytes: b800804200608da80080fdff68fdd521timestamp: 2015-01-27 03:56:27
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Troj/Agent-BEEC also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Riskware ( 0040eff71 )|
|K7GW||Riskware ( 0040eff71 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Packed.BlackMoon.A suspicious|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
|MAX||malware (ai score=85)|
How to remove Troj/Agent-BEEC?
Troj/Agent-BEEC malware is incredibly hard to erase manually. It stores its data in numerous places throughout the disk, and can recover itself from one of the elements. Additionally, a lot of modifications in the registry, networking setups and Group Policies are quite hard to find and change to the initial. It is better to utilize a specific tool – exactly, an anti-malware app. GridinSoft Anti-Malware will definitely fit the most ideal for malware elimination purposes.
Remove Troj/Agent-BEEC with Gridinsoft Anti-Malware
We have also been using this software on our systems ever since, and it has always been successful in detecting viruses. It has blocked the most common Trojans as shown from our tests with the software, and we assure you that it can remove Troj/Agent-BEEC as well as other malware hiding on your computer.
To use Gridinsoft for remove malicious threats, follow the steps below:
1. Begin by downloading Gridinsoft Anti-Malware, accessible via the blue button below or directly from the official website gridinsoft.com.
2.Once the Gridinsoft setup file (setup-gridinsoft-fix.exe) is downloaded, execute it by clicking on the file.
3.Follow the installation setup wizard's instructions diligently.
4. Access the "Scan Tab" on the application's start screen and launch a comprehensive "Full Scan" to examine your entire computer. This inclusive scan encompasses the memory, startup items, the registry, services, drivers, and all files, ensuring that it detects malware hidden in all possible locations.
Be patient, as the scan duration depends on the number of files and your computer's hardware capabilities. Use this time to relax or attend to other tasks.
5. Upon completion, Anti-Malware will present a detailed report containing all the detected malicious items and threats on your PC.
6. Select all the identified items from the report and confidently click the "Clean Now" button. This action will safely remove the malicious files from your computer, transferring them to the secure quarantine zone of the anti-malware program to prevent any further harmful actions.
8. If prompted, restart your computer to finalize the full system scan procedure. This step is crucial to ensure thorough removal of any remaining threats. After the restart, Gridinsoft Anti-Malware will open and display a message confirming the completion of the scan.
Remember Gridinsoft offers a 6-day free trial. This means you can take advantage of the trial period at no cost to experience the full benefits of the software and prevent any future malware infections on your system. Embrace this opportunity to fortify your computer's security without any financial commitment.
Trojan Killer for “Troj/Agent-BEEC” removal on locked PC
In situations where it becomes impossible to download antivirus applications directly onto the infected computer due to malware blocking access to websites, an alternative solution is to utilize the Trojan Killer application.
There is a really little number of security tools that are able to be set up on the USB drives, and antiviruses that can do so in most cases require to obtain quite an expensive license. For this instance, I can recommend you to use another solution of GridinSoft - Trojan Killer Portable. It has a 14-days cost-free trial mode that offers the entire features of the paid version. This term will definitely be 100% enough to wipe malware out.
Trojan Killer is a valuable tool in your cybersecurity arsenal, helping you to effectively remove malware from infected computers. Now, we will walk you through the process of using Trojan Killer from a USB flash drive to scan and remove malware on an infected PC. Remember, always obtain permission to scan and remove malware from a computer that you do not own.
Step 1: Download & Install Trojan Killer on a Clean Computer:
1. Go to the official GridinSoft website (gridinsoft.com) and download Trojan Killer to a computer that is not infected.
2. Insert a USB flash drive into this computer.
3. Install Trojan Killer to the "removable drive" following the on-screen instructions.
4. Once the installation is complete, launch Trojan Killer.
Step 2: Update Signature Databases:
5. After launching Trojan Killer, ensure that your computer is connected to the Internet.
6. Click "Update" icon to download the latest signature databases, which will ensure the tool can detect the most recent threats.
Step 3: Scan the Infected PC:
7. Safely eject the USB flash drive from the clean computer.
8. Boot the infected computer to the Safe Mode.
9. Insert the USB flash drive.
10. Run tk.exe
11. Once the program is open, click on "Full Scan" to begin the malware scanning process.
Step 4: Remove Found Threats:
12. After the scan is complete, Trojan Killer will display a list of detected threats.
13. Click on "Cure PC!" to remove the identified malware from the infected PC.
14. Follow any additional on-screen prompts to complete the removal process.
Step 5: Restart Your Computer:
15. Once the threats are removed, click on "Restart PC" to reboot your computer.
16. Remove the USB flash drive from the infected computer.
Congratulations on effectively removing Troj/Agent-BEEC and the concealed threats from your computer! You can now have peace of mind, knowing that they won't resurface again. Thanks to Gridinsoft's capabilities and commitment to cybersecurity, your system is now protected.
User Review( votes)