Seeing the Backdoor.Agent.RD malware detection means that your system is in big danger. This malware can correctly be named as ransomware – sort of malware which ciphers your files and asks you to pay for their decryption. Removing it requires some unusual steps that must be done as soon as possible.
Backdoor.Agent.RD detection is a virus detection you can spectate in your computer. It usually shows up after the preliminary actions on your PC – opening the untrustworthy e-mail, clicking the advertisement in the Internet or setting up the program from suspicious resources. From the second it appears, you have a short time to do something about it before it starts its destructive action. And be sure – it is better not to await these malicious things.
What is Backdoor.Agent.RD virus?
Backdoor.Agent.RD is ransomware-type malware. It searches for the documents on your disk drive, ciphers it, and then asks you to pay the ransom for receiving the decryption key. Besides making your documents inaccessible, this malware additionally does a lot of damage to your system. It modifies the networking setups in order to prevent you from reading the removal guides or downloading the antivirus. Sometimes, Backdoor.Agent.RD can also block the setup of anti-malware programs.
In summary, Backdoor.Agent.RD malware actions in the infected PC are next:
- Behavioural detection: Executable code extraction – unpacking;
- Performs HTTP requests potentially not found in PCAP.;
- Reads data out of its own binary image;
- CAPE extracted potentially suspicious content;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data.;
- Authenticode signature is invalid;
- Behavioural detection: Injection (Process Hollowing);
- Behavioural detection: Injection (inter-process);
- Attempts to modify proxy settings;
- Touches a file containing cookies, possibly for information gathering;
- Harvests information related to installed mail clients;
- Uses suspicious command line tools or Windows utilities;
- Yara rule detections observed from a process memory dump/dropped files/CAPE;
- Ciphering the files kept on the victim’s disk — so the victim cannot use these documents;
- Blocking the launching of .exe files of anti-malware apps
- Blocking the launching of installation files of anti-virus programs
Ransomware has actually been a horror story for the last 4 years. It is challenging to picture a more dangerous virus for both individual users and organizations. The algorithms used in Backdoor.Agent.RD (generally, RHA-1028 or AES-256) are not hackable – with minor exclusions. To hack it with a brute force, you need to have more time than our galaxy actually exists, and possibly will exist. However, that virus does not do all these horrible things instantly – it can require up to a few hours to cipher all of your files. Hence, seeing the Backdoor.Agent.RD detection is a clear signal that you must start the removal process.
Where did I get the Backdoor.Agent.RD?
Ordinary methods of Backdoor.Agent.RD injection are usual for all other ransomware examples. Those are one-day landing sites where victims are offered to download the free software, so-called bait e-mails and hacktools. Bait e-mails are a quite modern strategy in malware distribution – you receive the e-mail that mimics some standard notifications about deliveries or bank service conditions changes. Within the e-mail, there is a malicious MS Office file, or a link which leads to the exploit landing page.
Avoiding it looks pretty easy, but still needs a lot of recognition. Malware can hide in various places, and it is far better to stop it even before it goes into your computer than to trust in an anti-malware program. Standard cybersecurity awareness is just an important item in the modern-day world, even if your relationship with a PC stays on YouTube videos. That may keep you a lot of money and time which you would certainly spend while searching for a fix guide.
Backdoor.Agent.RD malware technical details
File Info:name: 12666B5054CC0CB62CF7.mlwpath: /opt/CAPEv2/storage/binaries/40b3cb2a210fafdaabdebefe1430862bd1192a80fcde84f51ceb387136d1410ccrc32: 13C83E9Fmd5: 12666b5054cc0cb62cf758736340c1bcsha1: 0f9ec608413918adef409e8e97612b6e71fd1bc7sha256: 40b3cb2a210fafdaabdebefe1430862bd1192a80fcde84f51ceb387136d1410csha512: df49dbcd1f2f0bf0d0129cb4e5dd343fc9fba1b46a7fc24db3e1fd560816ae86e79c360873ac06c62876051f622a9a54a327c3aa3019ecdad4a32f9dc9a68a77ssdeep: 6144:1AZMCVtysJu4wCZt953XCWSntmb6IEACyoO+:u2wXCBWLEA5n+type: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windowstlsh: T19544010910CD39B3C15DA2FB4FC0C047DA205ABF2E5B6FBFB182605B6F16E116506AB8sha3_384: dea3da19af8c24d9e89bb7f734d62997c703297e411389bb1ce51ad237758d195fd714a810b82325d11b032ce579d5a5ep_bytes: ff250020400000000000000000000000timestamp: 2014-11-04 10:00:49
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Backdoor.Agent.RD also known as:
|malicious (high confidence)
|Trojan ( 700000121 )
|Trojan ( 700000121 )
|Malware.Obfus/[email protected] (RDM.MSIL2:/kbdNwvJGzl+KXWvDOCpeQ)
|Static AI – Malicious PE
|malware (ai score=100)
|Malicious (score: 100)
How to remove Backdoor.Agent.RD?
Backdoor.Agent.RD malware is very hard to remove by hand. It places its files in multiple places throughout the disk, and can get back itself from one of the elements. Moreover, countless modifications in the registry, networking setups and also Group Policies are really hard to find and revert to the initial. It is far better to make use of a specific app – exactly, an anti-malware app. GridinSoft Anti-Malware will fit the most ideal for malware removal reasons.
Remove Backdoor.Agent.RD with Gridinsoft Anti-Malware
We have also been using this software on our systems ever since, and it has always been successful in detecting viruses. It has blocked the most common Trojans as shown from our tests with the software, and we assure you that it can remove Backdoor.Agent.RD as well as other malware hiding on your computer.
To use Gridinsoft for remove malicious threats, follow the steps below:
1. Begin by downloading Gridinsoft Anti-Malware, accessible via the blue button below or directly from the official website gridinsoft.com.
2.Once the Gridinsoft setup file (setup-gridinsoft-fix.exe) is downloaded, execute it by clicking on the file.
3.Follow the installation setup wizard's instructions diligently.
4. Access the "Scan Tab" on the application's start screen and launch a comprehensive "Full Scan" to examine your entire computer. This inclusive scan encompasses the memory, startup items, the registry, services, drivers, and all files, ensuring that it detects malware hidden in all possible locations.
Be patient, as the scan duration depends on the number of files and your computer's hardware capabilities. Use this time to relax or attend to other tasks.
5. Upon completion, Anti-Malware will present a detailed report containing all the detected malicious items and threats on your PC.
6. Select all the identified items from the report and confidently click the "Clean Now" button. This action will safely remove the malicious files from your computer, transferring them to the secure quarantine zone of the anti-malware program to prevent any further harmful actions.
8. If prompted, restart your computer to finalize the full system scan procedure. This step is crucial to ensure thorough removal of any remaining threats. After the restart, Gridinsoft Anti-Malware will open and display a message confirming the completion of the scan.
Remember Gridinsoft offers a 6-day free trial. This means you can take advantage of the trial period at no cost to experience the full benefits of the software and prevent any future malware infections on your system. Embrace this opportunity to fortify your computer's security without any financial commitment.
Trojan Killer for “Backdoor.Agent.RD” removal on locked PC
In situations where it becomes impossible to download antivirus applications directly onto the infected computer due to malware blocking access to websites, an alternative solution is to utilize the Trojan Killer application.
There is a really little number of security tools that are able to be set up on the USB drives, and antiviruses that can do so in most cases require to obtain quite an expensive license. For this instance, I can recommend you to use another solution of GridinSoft - Trojan Killer Portable. It has a 14-days cost-free trial mode that offers the entire features of the paid version. This term will definitely be 100% enough to wipe malware out.
Trojan Killer is a valuable tool in your cybersecurity arsenal, helping you to effectively remove malware from infected computers. Now, we will walk you through the process of using Trojan Killer from a USB flash drive to scan and remove malware on an infected PC. Remember, always obtain permission to scan and remove malware from a computer that you do not own.
Step 1: Download & Install Trojan Killer on a Clean Computer:
1. Go to the official GridinSoft website (gridinsoft.com) and download Trojan Killer to a computer that is not infected.
2. Insert a USB flash drive into this computer.
3. Install Trojan Killer to the "removable drive" following the on-screen instructions.
4. Once the installation is complete, launch Trojan Killer.
Step 2: Update Signature Databases:
5. After launching Trojan Killer, ensure that your computer is connected to the Internet.
6. Click "Update" icon to download the latest signature databases, which will ensure the tool can detect the most recent threats.
Step 3: Scan the Infected PC:
7. Safely eject the USB flash drive from the clean computer.
8. Boot the infected computer to the Safe Mode.
9. Insert the USB flash drive.
10. Run tk.exe
11. Once the program is open, click on "Full Scan" to begin the malware scanning process.
Step 4: Remove Found Threats:
12. After the scan is complete, Trojan Killer will display a list of detected threats.
13. Click on "Cure PC!" to remove the identified malware from the infected PC.
14. Follow any additional on-screen prompts to complete the removal process.
Step 5: Restart Your Computer:
15. Once the threats are removed, click on "Restart PC" to reboot your computer.
16. Remove the USB flash drive from the infected computer.
Congratulations on effectively removing Backdoor.Agent.RD and the concealed threats from your computer! You can now have peace of mind, knowing that they won't resurface again. Thanks to Gridinsoft's capabilities and commitment to cybersecurity, your system is now protected.
User Review( votes)