What is Win32/TrojanProxy.Agent.NYH infection?
In this article you will locate about the definition of Win32/TrojanProxy.Agent.NYH as well as its unfavorable impact on your computer. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is elaborated by on-line frauds to demand paying the ransom money by a sufferer.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
Subscribe to our Telegram channel to be the first to know about news and our exclusive materials on information security.
In the majority of the instances, Win32/TrojanProxy.Agent.NYH virus will instruct its targets to initiate funds move for the objective of counteracting the amendments that the Trojan infection has presented to the sufferer’s tool.
These alterations can be as follows:
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task.;
- Starts servers listening on 0.0.0.0:18464, 0.0.0.0:31740;
- A process created a hidden window;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Attempts to identify installed AV products by registry key;
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the files found on the victim’s disk drive — so the victim can no more utilize the information;
- Preventing routine accessibility to the target’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
The most common channels whereby Win32/TrojanProxy.Agent.NYH are infused are:
- By ways of phishing e-mails;
- As a repercussion of customer ending up on a resource that holds a harmful software;
As quickly as the Trojan is efficiently injected, it will certainly either cipher the information on the target’s PC or prevent the tool from operating in a correct manner – while also positioning a ransom money note that mentions the requirement for the targets to effect the settlement for the function of decrypting the papers or restoring the documents system back to the preliminary problem. In most instances, the ransom money note will show up when the customer restarts the COMPUTER after the system has already been harmed.
Win32/TrojanProxy.Agent.NYH distribution networks.
In various edges of the globe, Win32/TrojanProxy.Agent.NYH grows by jumps and bounds. However, the ransom notes and tricks of extorting the ransom amount may differ depending upon certain neighborhood (regional) settings. The ransom money notes as well as tricks of extorting the ransom quantity may differ depending on specific local (local) settings.
Faulty signals concerning unlicensed software program.
In specific areas, the Trojans frequently wrongfully report having actually found some unlicensed applications allowed on the victim’s tool. The alert then demands the customer to pay the ransom money.
Faulty declarations concerning unlawful web content.
In nations where software piracy is less preferred, this technique is not as reliable for the cyber frauds. Additionally, the Win32/TrojanProxy.Agent.NYH popup alert may falsely assert to be stemming from a law enforcement organization and also will report having situated youngster pornography or various other prohibited data on the gadget.
Win32/TrojanProxy.Agent.NYH popup alert might wrongly assert to be deriving from a legislation enforcement establishment and will report having situated child pornography or various other illegal information on the device. The alert will in a similar way contain a demand for the customer to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: DB1EF1CEmd5: fb54a130e3b6cb20db9d14298a08ce96name: FB54A130E3B6CB20DB9D14298A08CE96.mlwsha1: 1bb755b22b88387a29d314357cc859afe70f3ea9sha256: eff299b82273c18195ca872b9b439c9f7482800fa02ddad06e3d21baaba4f307sha512: 2f078f2aa5c6e79718cb5d856af2f80ee3958d755a81b9803c602d03a1fba6d418515a7000047a1ce2f2991b04006db038950356700f534375bb7393f871aae6ssdeep: 1536:YIkJ0HMixlGJGCD46uTwiJMlTODE0IjeRYx:Y34aGCD46WwiMlT04jeRYxtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Win32/TrojanProxy.Agent.NYH also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=81)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/TrojanProxy.Agent.NYH|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
How to remove Win32/TrojanProxy.Agent.NYH virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Win32/TrojanProxy.Agent.NYH files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Win32/TrojanProxy.Agent.NYH you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)
- GridinSoft Anti-Malware Review from HowToFix site: https://howtofix.guide/gridinsoft-anti-malware/
- More information about GridinSoft products: https://gridinsoft.com/products/