What is Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.EWK infection?
In this article you will certainly locate concerning the interpretation of Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.EWK and its adverse impact on your computer system. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is clarified by on-line scams to demand paying the ransom money by a sufferer.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
In the majority of the cases, Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.EWK infection will advise its targets to launch funds transfer for the function of counteracting the modifications that the Trojan infection has actually introduced to the sufferer’s gadget.
These adjustments can be as follows:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task.;
- Attempts to connect to a dead IP:Port (8 unique times);
- At least one IP Address, Domain, or File Name was found in a crypto call;
- HTTP traffic contains suspicious features which may be indicative of malware related traffic;
- Performs some HTTP requests;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Russian;
- Attempts to repeatedly call a single API many times in order to delay analysis time. This significantly complicates the work of the virus analyzer. Typical malware tactics!
- Steals private information from local Internet browsers;
- Attempts to create or modify system certificates;
- Collects information to fingerprint the system. There are behavioral human characteristics that can be used to digitally identify a person to grant access to systems, devices, or data. Unlike passwords and verification codes, fingerprints are fundamental parts of user’s identities. Among the threats blocked on biometric data processing and storage systems is spyware, the malware used in phishing attacks (mostly spyware downloaders and droppers), ransomware, and Banking Trojans as posing the greatest danger.
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the files found on the target’s hard drive — so the sufferer can no more make use of the information;
- Preventing routine access to the sufferer’s workstation;
The most common channels whereby Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.EWK are infused are:
- By means of phishing e-mails;
- As a repercussion of customer ending up on a source that organizes a malicious software program;
As quickly as the Trojan is efficiently injected, it will certainly either cipher the information on the victim’s computer or stop the gadget from working in a correct manner – while also positioning a ransom money note that discusses the requirement for the sufferers to effect the payment for the objective of decrypting the records or restoring the file system back to the initial condition. In many circumstances, the ransom money note will turn up when the client restarts the COMPUTER after the system has currently been harmed.
Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.EWK circulation networks.
In different corners of the globe, Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.EWK grows by leaps and bounds. Nonetheless, the ransom money notes and techniques of obtaining the ransom money amount might vary depending upon certain neighborhood (local) settings. The ransom money notes and also methods of extorting the ransom money quantity might differ depending on specific neighborhood (regional) setups.
As an example:
Faulty alerts regarding unlicensed software application.
In specific areas, the Trojans usually wrongfully report having spotted some unlicensed applications made it possible for on the sufferer’s tool. The sharp then demands the individual to pay the ransom.
Faulty statements concerning unlawful web content.
In nations where software application piracy is much less popular, this technique is not as effective for the cyber fraudulences. Additionally, the Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.EWK popup alert might falsely assert to be stemming from a police organization and will report having situated youngster pornography or other prohibited data on the device.
Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.EWK popup alert may wrongly assert to be obtaining from a legislation enforcement organization and will report having located child pornography or various other unlawful information on the gadget. The alert will likewise have a need for the customer to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: 45ECF541md5: 6d26d4585f80fa9d9c306a68dadc9173name: eupanda.exesha1: 98dfdbbd061f2abf1da5c0d7feea670a48a7ec3fsha256: e497bd74a134b10d6bd5385cd59fe4c60758bc5135c970422cb868e6f801ce02sha512: 62cfb1cb0ca43f7be62236af9ba9a06f7c487f359545013486b6b921ccaa3d936b0ac9b29fb5464fca30041967bcd3a33243d56585f93bac7df5583843b37b07ssdeep: 24576:SLvZXEIrldx5XeJFwU70GWszMCkSuOIKf:SZXEgldrXeJFB07sY/jKtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:LegalCopyright: InternalName: FileVersion: 22.214.171.124CompanyName: LegalTrademarks: Comments: Modified by an unpaid evaluation copy of Resource Tuner 2. http://www.heaventools.comProductName: ProductVersion: 126.96.36.199FileDescription: OriginalFilename: Translation: 0x0000 0x04e3
Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.EWK also known as:
|Endgame||malicious (high confidence)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=83)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.EWK|
How to remove Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.EWK ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the install-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.EWK files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.EWK you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)