What is Win32/Tinba.BB infection?
In this article you will certainly find about the interpretation of Win32/Tinba.BB and its negative effect on your computer system. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is specified by online fraudulences to require paying the ransom money by a victim.
In the majority of the instances, Win32/Tinba.BB ransomware will certainly advise its victims to start funds transfer for the objective of counteracting the modifications that the Trojan infection has presented to the sufferer’s device.
These adjustments can be as adheres to:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Injection (inter-process);
- Injection (Process Hollowing);
- Injection with CreateRemoteThread in a remote process;
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task.;
- Repeatedly searches for a not-found process, may want to run with startbrowser=1 option;
- Reads data out of its own binary image. The trick that allows the malware to read data out of your computer’s memory.
Everything you run, type, or click on your computer goes through the memory. This includes passwords, bank account numbers, emails, and other confidential information. With this vulnerability, there is the potential for a malicious program to read that data.
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Code injection with CreateRemoteThread in a remote process;
- Executed a process and injected code into it, probably while unpacking;
- Tries to unhook or modify Windows functions monitored by Cuckoo;
- A system process is generating network traffic likely as a result of process injection;
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup. There is simple tactic using the Windows startup folder located at:
C:\Users\[user-name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Startup. Shortcut links (.lnk extension) placed in this folder will cause Windows to launch the application each time [user-name] logs into Windows.
The registry run keys perform the same action, and can be located in different locations:
- Creates a hidden or system file. The malware adds the hidden attribute to every file and folder on your system, so it appears as if everything has been deleted from your hard drive.
- Creates a slightly modified copy of itself;
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the records located on the sufferer’s hard disk — so the target can no more utilize the information;
- Preventing regular accessibility to the sufferer’s workstation;
One of the most normal networks whereby Win32/Tinba.BB are injected are:
- By means of phishing emails;
- As a repercussion of individual ending up on a source that hosts a harmful software;
As quickly as the Trojan is effectively infused, it will either cipher the information on the victim’s PC or stop the gadget from operating in an appropriate manner – while additionally positioning a ransom note that mentions the requirement for the victims to effect the repayment for the function of decrypting the files or restoring the file system back to the first problem. In most circumstances, the ransom note will turn up when the customer restarts the COMPUTER after the system has actually currently been harmed.
Win32/Tinba.BB circulation networks.
In various corners of the globe, Win32/Tinba.BB expands by jumps and bounds. However, the ransom notes and also methods of extorting the ransom money quantity might vary depending upon specific neighborhood (local) settings. The ransom money notes as well as tricks of obtaining the ransom amount may differ depending on specific neighborhood (local) setups.
As an example:
Faulty informs regarding unlicensed software.
In certain areas, the Trojans frequently wrongfully report having spotted some unlicensed applications allowed on the victim’s device. The alert after that requires the customer to pay the ransom money.
Faulty declarations about illegal web content.
In nations where software piracy is less prominent, this approach is not as reliable for the cyber frauds. Conversely, the Win32/Tinba.BB popup alert might wrongly claim to be originating from a police institution and also will certainly report having situated youngster porn or other prohibited information on the tool.
Win32/Tinba.BB popup alert might falsely declare to be deriving from a legislation enforcement organization as well as will certainly report having situated youngster pornography or other illegal information on the device. The alert will likewise have a need for the user to pay the ransom money.
File Info:crc32: F3D976C7md5: f534e5ca10ca2faf7cb9135a458dc0ddname: F534E5CA10CA2FAF7CB9135A458DC0DD.mlwsha1: dcbd0d8260a9e347e0f59b80ca55ef54c3a920e8sha256: 0ed82f8402453885ed149c90ffb8a3d0cdde574231d7024272c38064c36562b0sha512: a1f93d7cfc15b41b92d015310c152ed3f48f032a03248245bda409141b706146b38a7ced03475dd7e298bfd2b922992f2cb8d9c16749bb9d5e970d2a86b31054ssdeep: 1536:rjihplyrbtGQU0uzggMbLKgzYM4p2LGqw:rjiher59TYMO2LGqwtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Win32/Tinba.BB also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 004b3be21 )|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 004b3be21 )|
|Sophos||ML/PE-A + Troj/Agent-AMKP|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
|MAX||malware (ai score=89)|
How to remove Win32/Tinba.BB virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Win32/Tinba.BB files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Win32/Tinba.BB you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)