What is Win32/LockScreen.AQD infection?
In this post you will certainly locate concerning the meaning of Win32/LockScreen.AQD and also its unfavorable impact on your computer system. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is specified by online fraudulences to require paying the ransom money by a target.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
Most of the instances, Win32/LockScreen.AQD infection will advise its victims to initiate funds transfer for the objective of reducing the effects of the amendments that the Trojan infection has presented to the sufferer’s gadget.
These adjustments can be as adheres to:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the files located on the target’s hard drive — so the sufferer can no longer make use of the data;
- Preventing normal access to the target’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
The most common networks where Win32/LockScreen.AQD Trojans are injected are:
- By means of phishing emails;
- As a consequence of user winding up on a resource that holds a harmful software;
As soon as the Trojan is successfully infused, it will either cipher the data on the victim’s PC or protect against the tool from working in an appropriate manner – while likewise positioning a ransom note that states the demand for the victims to impact the repayment for the purpose of decrypting the documents or recovering the file system back to the first condition. In the majority of instances, the ransom note will certainly show up when the customer restarts the COMPUTER after the system has currently been damaged.
Win32/LockScreen.AQD circulation networks.
In different corners of the world, Win32/LockScreen.AQD expands by leaps and also bounds. However, the ransom notes and techniques of obtaining the ransom amount may vary depending upon particular regional (regional) setups. The ransom notes and techniques of obtaining the ransom amount may vary depending on certain regional (local) setups.
Faulty alerts regarding unlicensed software program.
In specific locations, the Trojans often wrongfully report having identified some unlicensed applications allowed on the target’s tool. The alert after that requires the user to pay the ransom money.
Faulty statements concerning illegal content.
In countries where software piracy is much less prominent, this method is not as effective for the cyber scams. Alternatively, the Win32/LockScreen.AQD popup alert might falsely claim to be deriving from a police organization as well as will report having situated child pornography or other prohibited information on the tool.
Win32/LockScreen.AQD popup alert may incorrectly assert to be obtaining from a law enforcement organization and also will report having situated kid pornography or various other unlawful data on the gadget. The alert will likewise contain a requirement for the user to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: 8F8EE0F2md5: 6e75b65401c1d9b1d4d618185039337dname: 6E75B65401C1D9B1D4D618185039337D.mlwsha1: 6ee212b0f6dd5fbedcb6b48dfd85fdc40f3b59a3sha256: a1eb3d2cd241fbfbebd12180691371ad3df04e3aa7cacdf63d6107b8edb85f4bsha512: 3a6acb3cb965dae9f65724c3626f4c62d25f120b285abe58d32780a4db52f8296a902b41c48a20e649d8d0c13685ace57abf2c637f099157bfbe84b6f72c3be2ssdeep: 1536:E1PK2w47MkEmGuwWIjkPbmtaAEUydLOqMdhvGm+l7bB80+lL:EBIkgAbmkUydsd0l7bB80atype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Win32/LockScreen.AQD also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 0040f6b11 )|
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 0040f6b11 )|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Suspicious PE|
|MAX||malware (ai score=100)|
How to remove Win32/LockScreen.AQD ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Win32/LockScreen.AQD files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Win32/LockScreen.AQD you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)