What is Win32/Kryptik.HIYK infection?
In this post you will discover regarding the meaning of Win32/Kryptik.HIYK and its unfavorable impact on your computer system. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is elaborated by on-line frauds to require paying the ransom money by a victim.
Most of the instances, Win32/Kryptik.HIYK infection will certainly instruct its sufferers to initiate funds move for the purpose of counteracting the changes that the Trojan infection has introduced to the sufferer’s gadget.
These alterations can be as complies with:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- HTTP traffic contains suspicious features which may be indicative of malware related traffic;
- Performs some HTTP requests;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Serbian;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- The executable is compressed using UPX;
- Attempts to repeatedly call a single API many times in order to delay analysis time. This significantly complicates the work of the virus analyzer. Typical malware tactics!
- Steals private information from local Internet browsers;
- Attempts to modify proxy settings. This trick used for inject malware into connection between browser and server;
- Harvests credentials from local FTP client softwares;
- Harvests information related to installed instant messenger clients;
- Harvests information related to installed mail clients;
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the records located on the sufferer’s hard disk drive — so the target can no more utilize the data;
- Preventing regular accessibility to the victim’s workstation;
The most typical networks through which Win32/Kryptik.HIYK Trojans are infused are:
- By methods of phishing emails;
- As a consequence of user winding up on a source that organizes a malicious software program;
As soon as the Trojan is successfully injected, it will certainly either cipher the data on the victim’s PC or prevent the device from operating in a correct fashion – while additionally putting a ransom note that mentions the requirement for the targets to effect the settlement for the purpose of decrypting the documents or restoring the file system back to the initial condition. In many instances, the ransom note will show up when the client restarts the PC after the system has actually already been damaged.
Win32/Kryptik.HIYK distribution networks.
In various corners of the world, Win32/Kryptik.HIYK grows by jumps and also bounds. Nevertheless, the ransom money notes as well as methods of extorting the ransom amount may vary depending upon particular local (local) settings. The ransom notes and methods of extorting the ransom quantity may vary depending on certain local (regional) settings.
As an example:
Faulty signals regarding unlicensed software program.
In particular locations, the Trojans commonly wrongfully report having actually identified some unlicensed applications enabled on the target’s tool. The alert after that requires the individual to pay the ransom money.
Faulty declarations regarding prohibited content.
In countries where software program piracy is much less preferred, this approach is not as efficient for the cyber scams. Alternatively, the Win32/Kryptik.HIYK popup alert may wrongly assert to be deriving from a law enforcement organization and will report having situated kid porn or other unlawful data on the gadget.
Win32/Kryptik.HIYK popup alert may incorrectly claim to be obtaining from a law enforcement institution and also will certainly report having located child porn or other unlawful data on the gadget. The alert will likewise have a need for the user to pay the ransom money.
File Info:crc32: D5C4B0E8md5: b7829e555eb9cac99f404911dd3fd27bname: B7829E555EB9CAC99F404911DD3FD27B.mlwsha1: 6b5bd6ff95c2269ce0d46c559f63702201e532f7sha256: e291b24d2e480fcf1df67d635e9f86f11f8193df3cc39381e37dab1a2a2c5988sha512: fe5341ea31dca4b42a96253e2b04f7af29b1fd3a9803bf1ddb34395e3f41555c0df1f855cc3f745564ab78c2ec551f11d0ab934b21fe2ef424357e84b3f649edssdeep: 12288:RK0uEHzo1aqGTOZpCLCI65E4lSCCi8nTcg5MUHHyUm+Gs:RLuEHqGTOaLAKCCi8pfHbm+Gstype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows, UPX compressed
Version Info:InternalName: triwalbifor.occFileVersion: 6.26.343Copyright: Copyrighz (C) 2020, wodkagudyProductVersion: 1.13.22TranslationUsa: 0x0173 0x00e1
Win32/Kryptik.HIYK also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 005768081 )|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 005768081 )|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=86)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.HIYK|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
How to remove Win32/Kryptik.HIYK ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Win32/Kryptik.HIYK files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Win32/Kryptik.HIYK you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)