What is Win32/Kryptik.HIYB infection?
In this short article you will find regarding the meaning of Win32/Kryptik.HIYB as well as its adverse effect on your computer. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is clarified by on the internet fraudulences to require paying the ransom money by a target.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
Most of the instances, Win32/Kryptik.HIYB infection will advise its victims to initiate funds move for the function of reducing the effects of the changes that the Trojan infection has actually introduced to the target’s gadget.
These adjustments can be as adheres to:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Possible date expiration check, exits too soon after checking local time;
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task.;
- Expresses interest in specific running processes;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Serbian;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- The executable is compressed using UPX;
- Attempts to repeatedly call a single API many times in order to delay analysis time. This significantly complicates the work of the virus analyzer. Typical malware tactics!
- Checks the CPU name from registry, possibly for anti-virtualization;
- Collects information to fingerprint the system. There are behavioral human characteristics that can be used to digitally identify a person to grant access to systems, devices, or data. Unlike passwords and verification codes, fingerprints are fundamental parts of user’s identities. Among the threats blocked on biometric data processing and storage systems is spyware, the malware used in phishing attacks (mostly spyware downloaders and droppers), ransomware, and Banking Trojans as posing the greatest danger.
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the records found on the sufferer’s hard disk drive — so the sufferer can no more utilize the data;
- Preventing routine accessibility to the sufferer’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
The most regular channels through which Win32/Kryptik.HIYB Trojans are injected are:
- By means of phishing emails;
- As an effect of individual ending up on a resource that organizes a malicious software program;
As soon as the Trojan is successfully infused, it will either cipher the data on the target’s PC or stop the device from operating in a correct manner – while also placing a ransom note that mentions the need for the victims to impact the settlement for the purpose of decrypting the papers or bring back the file system back to the initial condition. In many circumstances, the ransom note will certainly show up when the customer reboots the PC after the system has actually already been damaged.
Win32/Kryptik.HIYB circulation networks.
In various corners of the globe, Win32/Kryptik.HIYB expands by jumps as well as bounds. However, the ransom notes and tricks of obtaining the ransom money amount may differ relying on specific regional (local) setups. The ransom money notes as well as techniques of extorting the ransom money quantity may differ depending on particular local (regional) setups.
Faulty notifies about unlicensed software.
In specific areas, the Trojans frequently wrongfully report having actually detected some unlicensed applications enabled on the victim’s tool. The sharp after that demands the customer to pay the ransom.
Faulty statements about prohibited web content.
In countries where software piracy is less popular, this approach is not as efficient for the cyber frauds. Additionally, the Win32/Kryptik.HIYB popup alert may wrongly claim to be deriving from a police organization and will report having situated youngster pornography or other prohibited data on the device.
Win32/Kryptik.HIYB popup alert might wrongly assert to be acquiring from a law enforcement institution and also will report having located child pornography or other prohibited information on the tool. The alert will similarly consist of a requirement for the individual to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: D9B1D161md5: 1c710cb0e24380dd3439e9425314017aname: 1C710CB0E24380DD3439E9425314017A.mlwsha1: fb463934ffcd926e19870e3dd1702210fa36fd96sha256: 6d322c91882cdc37a6fddb6854106624fe8aef3ae5d56b6dbde2a71c0eeb40easha512: a3d0cb3153a5279d13543858c3274fd582f2012abd875efba6d388673cee7215794bce2d3d84ba816d20573675de49c16ea13487a924d75a5264f45f76b483aessdeep: 98304:EgtqmS/aGvTDCWOwXz/5H8psD1qpTYPJtFbmv/3FhL58kf5oea/CtU6xSr5e8Qs:EPB3OSNPDB8rxMCN8bObpNShASIuQudtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows, UPX compressed
Version Info:InternalName: triwilbifor.occFileVersion: 6.26.341Copyright: Copyrighz (C) 2020, wodkagudyProductVersion: 1.13.21TranslationUsa: 0x0173 0x00e1
Win32/Kryptik.HIYB also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Riskware ( 0040eff71 )|
|K7GW||Riskware ( 0040eff71 )|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=87)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.HIYB|
How to remove Win32/Kryptik.HIYB ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Win32/Kryptik.HIYB files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Win32/Kryptik.HIYB you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)