What is Win32/Kryptik.HIXT infection?
In this post you will find concerning the definition of Win32/Kryptik.HIXT and its adverse effect on your computer. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is specified by online frauds to require paying the ransom by a target.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
In the majority of the cases, Win32/Kryptik.HIXT virus will advise its targets to initiate funds transfer for the objective of neutralizing the changes that the Trojan infection has presented to the victim’s device.
These adjustments can be as adheres to:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task.;
- Expresses interest in specific running processes;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Ukrainian;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- The executable is compressed using UPX;
- Attempts to repeatedly call a single API many times in order to delay analysis time. This significantly complicates the work of the virus analyzer. Typical malware tactics!
- Checks the CPU name from registry, possibly for anti-virtualization;
- Collects information to fingerprint the system. There are behavioral human characteristics that can be used to digitally identify a person to grant access to systems, devices, or data. Unlike passwords and verification codes, fingerprints are fundamental parts of user’s identities. Among the threats blocked on biometric data processing and storage systems is spyware, the malware used in phishing attacks (mostly spyware downloaders and droppers), ransomware, and Banking Trojans as posing the greatest danger.
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the records situated on the sufferer’s hard disk drive — so the target can no more utilize the data;
- Preventing normal accessibility to the target’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
The most regular channels through which Win32/Kryptik.HIXT Ransomware Trojans are infused are:
- By methods of phishing emails;
- As a consequence of individual winding up on a source that holds a destructive software application;
As quickly as the Trojan is effectively injected, it will certainly either cipher the information on the sufferer’s computer or protect against the device from operating in a proper manner – while additionally putting a ransom note that points out the need for the targets to effect the payment for the objective of decrypting the papers or bring back the documents system back to the preliminary condition. In a lot of instances, the ransom money note will turn up when the client restarts the PC after the system has already been damaged.
Win32/Kryptik.HIXT distribution networks.
In various corners of the world, Win32/Kryptik.HIXT grows by leaps and also bounds. Nonetheless, the ransom money notes and also techniques of obtaining the ransom amount might differ depending upon particular neighborhood (regional) settings. The ransom notes as well as methods of obtaining the ransom money quantity might vary depending on specific regional (local) setups.
As an example:
Faulty alerts concerning unlicensed software program.
In particular areas, the Trojans often wrongfully report having identified some unlicensed applications allowed on the victim’s tool. The sharp then requires the individual to pay the ransom.
Faulty declarations regarding unlawful web content.
In nations where software program piracy is less popular, this technique is not as efficient for the cyber frauds. Alternatively, the Win32/Kryptik.HIXT popup alert might falsely claim to be stemming from a law enforcement institution and will certainly report having situated child pornography or various other unlawful information on the gadget.
Win32/Kryptik.HIXT popup alert might wrongly claim to be acquiring from a regulation enforcement establishment and will certainly report having situated kid pornography or various other unlawful data on the device. The alert will similarly consist of a need for the customer to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: 8F1919BDmd5: 6530f9f82558006b8d694f555ef99071name: 6530F9F82558006B8D694F555EF99071.mlwsha1: 44e341ae7a2edfc2090ee16b3ad13ece583b9ec4sha256: b79667d51ed660a837325fc641db343d346c0e6436e3778419af6ff3e7c54621sha512: 57bdacd5afe5dd8c72a327788ea213e714f2b96cb486fd2fdbf84c4eda793326c821b4d4210ffe4ba4d2c95961f4e642285cde34fb39ed759e7f7aff185c085bssdeep: 98304:sHSuhPSnQ1DXRHczVTq2rIVabq7UiKCfLZK9yEzKz57In0IimSNkAAFnm83iAh8:sBl79qvq73dwpDmyJ8ECykq4O0QO3cRtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows, UPX compressed
Version Info:InternalSurname: vebug.ekcProd: 1.3.5FileVersions: 188.8.131.52LegalCo: Copyri (C) 2019, pidmudakionca
Win32/Kryptik.HIXT also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 0057678e1 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 0057678e1 )|
|MAX||malware (ai score=80)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.HIXT|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
How to remove Win32/Kryptik.HIXT ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Win32/Kryptik.HIXT files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Win32/Kryptik.HIXT you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)