What is Win32/Kryptik.HIUQ infection?
In this short article you will certainly locate concerning the definition of Win32/Kryptik.HIUQ as well as its unfavorable influence on your computer. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is clarified by on-line scams to demand paying the ransom by a sufferer.
Most of the situations, Win32/Kryptik.HIUQ ransomware will instruct its sufferers to initiate funds transfer for the purpose of neutralizing the modifications that the Trojan infection has presented to the target’s gadget.
These modifications can be as follows:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Possible date expiration check, exits too soon after checking local time;
- Expresses interest in specific running processes;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Ukrainian;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- The executable is compressed using UPX;
- Checks the CPU name from registry, possibly for anti-virtualization;
- Collects information to fingerprint the system. There are behavioral human characteristics that can be used to digitally identify a person to grant access to systems, devices, or data. Unlike passwords and verification codes, fingerprints are fundamental parts of user’s identities. Among the threats blocked on biometric data processing and storage systems is spyware, the malware used in phishing attacks (mostly spyware downloaders and droppers), ransomware, and Banking Trojans as posing the greatest danger.
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the files situated on the sufferer’s hard drive — so the target can no more utilize the data;
- Preventing routine access to the victim’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
The most regular networks through which Win32/Kryptik.HIUQ Ransomware are infused are:
- By ways of phishing emails;
- As a repercussion of user winding up on a source that holds a destructive software program;
As quickly as the Trojan is efficiently injected, it will certainly either cipher the information on the sufferer’s computer or stop the gadget from working in a proper fashion – while also placing a ransom money note that discusses the demand for the victims to impact the payment for the function of decrypting the papers or restoring the file system back to the initial condition. In many instances, the ransom note will certainly show up when the client reboots the COMPUTER after the system has actually currently been damaged.
Win32/Kryptik.HIUQ circulation channels.
In numerous edges of the globe, Win32/Kryptik.HIUQ expands by jumps and bounds. However, the ransom notes and techniques of obtaining the ransom money amount may vary depending on particular regional (regional) setups. The ransom money notes as well as methods of obtaining the ransom amount may differ depending on certain regional (local) setups.
Faulty signals regarding unlicensed software application.
In specific locations, the Trojans usually wrongfully report having found some unlicensed applications made it possible for on the victim’s gadget. The sharp after that demands the customer to pay the ransom.
Faulty statements regarding prohibited material.
In nations where software application piracy is less popular, this approach is not as reliable for the cyber scams. Conversely, the Win32/Kryptik.HIUQ popup alert may falsely claim to be stemming from a police institution as well as will report having situated child porn or various other illegal information on the device.
Win32/Kryptik.HIUQ popup alert may incorrectly assert to be acquiring from a regulation enforcement organization and will report having located child porn or other prohibited data on the tool. The alert will in a similar way include a requirement for the user to pay the ransom money.
File Info:crc32: B000DF06md5: c515de3ade46fbc93be3bbe4f536cff7name: C515DE3ADE46FBC93BE3BBE4F536CFF7.mlwsha1: a08928d97bcb7accc11924d57d68f41a471f6915sha256: 32f12ad607a4aa691488736605488c5692f4e65e9916d1942d48aac0e133f191sha512: ecee5b55247d9fa314777cd6fe81a5ff416fd1c684a6d61c3a669ed386ab1362910145d111224fced433e3bb1c8b829fa906f10d3cff0532264971c03247e375ssdeep: 98304:93zeyDNNKJutIy5iO7K7e61F78zgoI9laUAJzX16nhv8TEIbrRdLwblXokysQeC:9DDeFnaE81tTTrR0sSIvCyGIds1rFnWtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows, UPX compressed
Version Info:InternalSurname: vebuk.ekcProd: 1.2.4FileVersions: 188.8.131.52LegalCo: Copyri (C) 2019, pirmudationco
Win32/Kryptik.HIUQ also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 005762dd1 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 005762dd1 )|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Suspicious PE|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.HIUQ|
|MAX||malware (ai score=82)|
How to remove Win32/Kryptik.HIUQ virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Win32/Kryptik.HIUQ files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Win32/Kryptik.HIUQ you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)