What is Win32/Kryptik.HIQJ infection?
In this short article you will certainly locate about the interpretation of Win32/Kryptik.HIQJ as well as its negative impact on your computer system. Such ransomware are a kind of malware that is clarified by on the internet frauds to demand paying the ransom money by a target.
In the majority of the cases, Win32/Kryptik.HIQJ ransomware will instruct its victims to launch funds move for the function of neutralizing the modifications that the Trojan infection has actually introduced to the victim’s tool.
These modifications can be as complies with:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task.;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Portuguese;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- The executable is compressed using UPX;
- Collects information to fingerprint the system. There are behavioral human characteristics that can be used to digitally identify a person to grant access to systems, devices, or data. Unlike passwords and verification codes, fingerprints are fundamental parts of user’s identities. Among the threats blocked on biometric data processing and storage systems is spyware, the malware used in phishing attacks (mostly spyware downloaders and droppers), ransomware, and Banking Trojans as posing the greatest danger.
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the papers found on the sufferer’s hard drive — so the victim can no more utilize the information;
- Preventing normal access to the sufferer’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
The most typical channels through which Win32/Kryptik.HIQJ Trojans are infused are:
- By means of phishing e-mails;
- As a repercussion of customer ending up on a resource that holds a harmful software program;
As quickly as the Trojan is effectively injected, it will either cipher the data on the sufferer’s computer or prevent the device from working in an appropriate manner – while also putting a ransom money note that states the requirement for the victims to effect the payment for the function of decrypting the documents or restoring the documents system back to the initial condition. In most circumstances, the ransom money note will certainly come up when the client restarts the PC after the system has actually already been harmed.
Win32/Kryptik.HIQJ circulation channels.
In various edges of the world, Win32/Kryptik.HIQJ expands by jumps as well as bounds. Nonetheless, the ransom money notes as well as tricks of extorting the ransom quantity may differ depending on specific regional (local) settings. The ransom notes and techniques of obtaining the ransom money amount may vary depending on certain neighborhood (local) setups.
Faulty informs concerning unlicensed software.
In certain areas, the Trojans commonly wrongfully report having identified some unlicensed applications enabled on the victim’s device. The alert then demands the individual to pay the ransom.
Faulty statements concerning unlawful content.
In nations where software program piracy is less prominent, this technique is not as efficient for the cyber scams. Additionally, the Win32/Kryptik.HIQJ popup alert might falsely assert to be stemming from a police establishment as well as will report having located kid porn or other illegal information on the gadget.
Win32/Kryptik.HIQJ popup alert might incorrectly assert to be acquiring from a law enforcement institution as well as will certainly report having situated youngster pornography or various other prohibited data on the device. The alert will likewise contain a demand for the individual to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: 902E61DFmd5: c1724469e431bf51971a5304944bbe93name: C1724469E431BF51971A5304944BBE93.mlwsha1: 67d57b40c0ee9c01111384ce82652f7ece1e79easha256: 17045356e98de393f3de854fd497fa65cdb3b914f394c7f0d3c4da6abed26255sha512: a0d48e70a9f8fdc23f722e92fcc9374e51dd748e9ef2e7d0e4beb9ab242d7990de87ced96a273640d497bb4bcf22a0324be1093d4d09d32fb963f3d9494906a3ssdeep: 98304:Ab0qS7VQPgurQpNkbyDg78xWlx4d7yC12svV+pxCxhT3kVK4eQh1dk8M5+Y6Bsw:ADzPWpNbcfPOosvV1kV3jk5+sCwuScXtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows, UPX compressed
Version Info:InternalSurname: debag.ekzeProd: 1.2.2FileVersions: 22.214.171.124LegalCo: Copyri (C) 2019, permudationzy
Win32/Kryptik.HIQJ also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 00575e091 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 00575e091 )|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=84)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.HIQJ|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
How to remove Win32/Kryptik.HIQJ virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Win32/Kryptik.HIQJ files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Win32/Kryptik.HIQJ you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)