What is Win32/Kryptik.FCJB infection?
In this article you will certainly locate concerning the interpretation of Win32/Kryptik.FCJB as well as its negative impact on your computer system. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is clarified by on the internet fraudulences to demand paying the ransom money by a victim.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
In the majority of the situations, Win32/Kryptik.FCJB ransomware will certainly advise its victims to initiate funds transfer for the objective of reducing the effects of the changes that the Trojan infection has introduced to the victim’s tool.
These alterations can be as adheres to:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Injection (inter-process);
- Injection (Process Hollowing);
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task.;
- Reads data out of its own binary image. The trick that allows the malware to read data out of your computer’s memory.
Everything you run, type, or click on your computer goes through the memory. This includes passwords, bank account numbers, emails, and other confidential information. With this vulnerability, there is the potential for a malicious program to read that data.
- A process created a hidden window;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Chinese (Simplified);
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Executed a process and injected code into it, probably while unpacking;
- Attempts to delete volume shadow copies;
- A system process is generating network traffic likely as a result of process injection;
- Behavior consistent with a dropper attempting to download the next stage.;
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup. There is simple tactic using the Windows startup folder located at:
C:\Users\[user-name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Startup. Shortcut links (.lnk extension) placed in this folder will cause Windows to launch the application each time [user-name] logs into Windows.
The registry run keys perform the same action, and can be located in different locations:
- Attempts to modify proxy settings. This trick used for inject malware into connection between browser and server;
- Attempts to modify browser security settings;
- Creates a copy of itself;
- Harvests information related to installed mail clients;
- Collects information to fingerprint the system. There are behavioral human characteristics that can be used to digitally identify a person to grant access to systems, devices, or data. Unlike passwords and verification codes, fingerprints are fundamental parts of user’s identities. Among the threats blocked on biometric data processing and storage systems is spyware, the malware used in phishing attacks (mostly spyware downloaders and droppers), ransomware, and Banking Trojans as posing the greatest danger.
- Uses suspicious command line tools or Windows utilities;
- Ciphering the papers situated on the victim’s hard drive — so the victim can no longer make use of the data;
- Preventing regular access to the victim’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
One of the most common channels through which Win32/Kryptik.FCJB Trojans are injected are:
- By ways of phishing e-mails;
- As a repercussion of customer ending up on a resource that organizes a destructive software;
As quickly as the Trojan is efficiently infused, it will certainly either cipher the information on the victim’s PC or protect against the tool from working in a correct manner – while also placing a ransom note that discusses the requirement for the targets to effect the repayment for the purpose of decrypting the records or bring back the file system back to the first problem. In the majority of instances, the ransom money note will turn up when the customer reboots the PC after the system has actually currently been damaged.
Win32/Kryptik.FCJB circulation networks.
In various corners of the world, Win32/Kryptik.FCJB grows by leaps as well as bounds. Nonetheless, the ransom notes as well as techniques of extorting the ransom quantity may vary depending upon certain regional (local) setups. The ransom notes and also techniques of extorting the ransom money amount may vary depending on particular neighborhood (local) setups.
As an example:
Faulty signals concerning unlicensed software program.
In particular areas, the Trojans frequently wrongfully report having actually spotted some unlicensed applications made it possible for on the sufferer’s tool. The alert after that demands the individual to pay the ransom money.
Faulty declarations regarding unlawful web content.
In nations where software application piracy is less prominent, this method is not as efficient for the cyber fraudulences. Alternatively, the Win32/Kryptik.FCJB popup alert might wrongly assert to be deriving from a law enforcement organization as well as will certainly report having situated youngster pornography or various other illegal data on the device.
Win32/Kryptik.FCJB popup alert might wrongly declare to be obtaining from a regulation enforcement establishment and will report having located kid porn or various other illegal information on the device. The alert will likewise have a requirement for the user to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: 6D634242md5: a408d85d0b4697d832ff4ff7cc2bbbcaname: A408D85D0B4697D832FF4FF7CC2BBBCA.mlwsha1: 891b66f453bd2c7a7ce0d2e0d4ae6867f28952b6sha256: b5bc5242944f0ea3d0d058b0d3bff92fa07601b7d96e4559fcf9d956e837b730sha512: 9dd297335c469b0c09c89bf9f1a9899cef8b5fed058507ea065668c6f93e7a3d63bd9e6ed4deba141f8277fe4e84c0081e856aac42831289caf4c17317ad16d9ssdeep: 12288:Z8K2dWvUatHzkJdmvhG9Ebei8cuvxZAi94EfJkYe8vnrNU:ZrsWNlkLmvhfeiDC9fJkYeitype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:LegalCopyright: InternalName: Send Bug ReportFileVersion: 22.214.171.124CompanyName: IObit LegalTrademarks: IObitComments: ProductName: ProductVersion: 126.96.36.199FileDescription: Send Bug ReportOriginalFilename: Send Bug ReportTranslation: 0x0409 0x04e4
Win32/Kryptik.FCJB also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 005224381 )|
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 005224381 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.FCJB|
|Sophos||ML/PE-A + Mal/Ransom-EJ|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
|MAX||malware (ai score=100)|
How to remove Win32/Kryptik.FCJB virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Win32/Kryptik.FCJB files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Win32/Kryptik.FCJB you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)