What is Win32/Kryptik.DUIB infection?
In this post you will certainly locate about the meaning of Win32/Kryptik.DUIB and its unfavorable influence on your computer system. Such ransomware are a type of malware that is specified by on the internet fraudulences to require paying the ransom by a sufferer.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
In the majority of the cases, Win32/Kryptik.DUIB ransomware will instruct its targets to initiate funds transfer for the objective of counteracting the modifications that the Trojan infection has actually presented to the victim’s tool.
These adjustments can be as complies with:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Compression (or decompression);
- Attempts to connect to a dead IP:Port (1 unique times);
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Reads data out of its own binary image. The trick that allows the malware to read data out of your computer’s memory.
Everything you run, type, or click on your computer goes through the memory. This includes passwords, bank account numbers, emails, and other confidential information. With this vulnerability, there is the potential for a malicious program to read that data.
- A process created a hidden window;
- Drops a binary and executes it. Trojan-Downloader installs itself to the system and waits until an Internet connection becomes available to connect to a remote server or website in order to download additional malware onto the infected computer.
- Performs some HTTP requests;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Zulu;
- Looks up the external IP address;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Attempts to remove evidence of file being downloaded from the Internet;
- Attempts to delete volume shadow copies;
- Deletes its original binary from disk;
- Exhibits behavior characteristic of Alphacrypt/Teslacrypt ransomware;
- Attempts to repeatedly call a single API many times in order to delay analysis time. This significantly complicates the work of the virus analyzer. Typical malware tactics!
- Network activity contains more than one unique useragent.;
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup. There is simple tactic using the Windows startup folder located at:
C:\Users\[user-name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Startup. Shortcut links (.lnk extension) placed in this folder will cause Windows to launch the application each time [user-name] logs into Windows.
The registry run keys perform the same action, and can be located in different locations:
- Writes a potential ransom message to disk;
- Creates a copy of itself;
- Creates a known TeslaCrypt/AlphaCrypt ransomware decryption instruction / key file.;
- Uses suspicious command line tools or Windows utilities;
- Ciphering the files situated on the victim’s hard drive — so the target can no more utilize the data;
- Preventing routine access to the victim’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
The most normal channels through which Win32/Kryptik.DUIB are infused are:
- By methods of phishing emails;
- As a repercussion of user winding up on a source that holds a harmful software program;
As quickly as the Trojan is effectively infused, it will either cipher the information on the victim’s PC or avoid the tool from operating in a proper manner – while also positioning a ransom money note that mentions the requirement for the sufferers to impact the settlement for the objective of decrypting the files or restoring the data system back to the preliminary condition. In most instances, the ransom money note will certainly come up when the customer restarts the COMPUTER after the system has actually already been harmed.
Win32/Kryptik.DUIB distribution networks.
In numerous edges of the world, Win32/Kryptik.DUIB expands by jumps as well as bounds. Nonetheless, the ransom notes as well as techniques of extorting the ransom quantity may differ relying on certain regional (local) settings. The ransom money notes as well as techniques of obtaining the ransom quantity may differ depending on certain regional (regional) settings.
Faulty alerts concerning unlicensed software application.
In specific areas, the Trojans commonly wrongfully report having identified some unlicensed applications made it possible for on the sufferer’s tool. The alert then requires the user to pay the ransom money.
Faulty declarations regarding illegal content.
In nations where software program piracy is much less preferred, this approach is not as reliable for the cyber frauds. Conversely, the Win32/Kryptik.DUIB popup alert might incorrectly claim to be stemming from a law enforcement establishment and will report having located youngster porn or other prohibited information on the device.
Win32/Kryptik.DUIB popup alert may incorrectly declare to be obtaining from a law enforcement establishment and will certainly report having located child porn or various other unlawful data on the tool. The alert will likewise consist of a need for the customer to pay the ransom money.
File Info:crc32: 93021C56md5: 1983db73d3e4e1c548a321db868ed958name: 1983DB73D3E4E1C548A321DB868ED958.mlwsha1: 5df8c1cf76cc86917c574c7ffc0e461b60e0a94csha256: 76aacb5760ac8830244d8404cc4c9d9fc3f9a22480e1998a67c22f8df9d722d1sha512: 06abf18ea96eba95171240fe8eef777480ecd21ad561027ed2dfe1f5ef0bdf1f98bb84910eae23c77f46662501de3e4c002137226dbcbdb4292560a7242245a3ssdeep: 6144:2hx2eym+4DemeXf7g0bmH/ER0MuWR305xkevLLGD5Y5teJ:2hx2ehc1f7WHW0MdRkJLv2Jtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:LegalCopyright: Pint xa9 1936InternalName: PaddledFileVersion: 133, 15, 169, 112CompanyName: Relic EntertainmentProductName: Oppression InnovationFileDescription: MockupOriginalFilename: Jellify.exe
Win32/Kryptik.DUIB also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 0055dd191 )|
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 0055dd191 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.DUIB|
|Sophos||Mal/Generic-R + Mal/Tinba-L|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Suspicious PE|
How to remove Win32/Kryptik.DUIB virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Win32/Kryptik.DUIB files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Win32/Kryptik.DUIB you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)