Spectating the Win32/Injector.CFPU malware detection means that your computer is in big danger. This malware can correctly be identified as ransomware – virus which ciphers your files and asks you to pay for their decryption. Removing it requires some specific steps that must be taken as soon as possible.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
Subscribe to our Telegram channel to be the first to know about news and our exclusive materials on information security.
Win32/Injector.CFPU detection is a malware detection you can spectate in your system. It often shows up after the preliminary activities on your PC – opening the dubious email, clicking the advertisement in the Internet or installing the program from unreliable resources. From the instance it appears, you have a short time to act until it begins its harmful activity. And be sure – it is much better not to wait for these destructive effects.
What is Win32/Injector.CFPU virus?
Win32/Injector.CFPU is ransomware-type malware. It looks for the documents on your disk drive, encrypts it, and after that asks you to pay the ransom for receiving the decryption key. Besides making your documents inaccessible, this malware also does a lot of damage to your system. It modifies the networking settings in order to avoid you from checking out the removal guides or downloading the antivirus. In some cases, Win32/Injector.CFPU can also prevent the launching of anti-malware programs.
In total, Win32/Injector.CFPU virus activities in the infected PC are next:
- Reads data out of its own binary image;
- CAPE extracted potentially suspicious content;
- Drops a binary and executes it;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data.;
- Authenticode signature is invalid;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Behavioural detection: Injection (Process Hollowing);
- Behavioural detection: Injection (inter-process);
- Attempts to modify proxy settings;
- Creates a copy of itself;
- Deletes executed files from disk;
- Attempts to ensure mapped drives are available from an elevated prompt or process with UAC enabled;
- Creates a known TeslaCrypt/AlphaCrypt ransomware decryption instruction / key file.;
- Uses suspicious command line tools or Windows utilities;
- Encrypting the documents located on the victim’s drive — so the victim cannot open these documents;
- Blocking the launching of .exe files of anti-virus apps
- Blocking the launching of installation files of security tools
Ransomware has actually been a nightmare for the last 4 years. It is hard to picture a more damaging malware for both individual users and companies. The algorithms used in Win32/Injector.CFPU (usually, RHA-1028 or AES-256) are not hackable – with minor exclusions. To hack it with a brute force, you need to have a lot more time than our galaxy already exists, and possibly will exist. However, that malware does not do all these horrible things without delay – it may require up to several hours to cipher all of your documents. Therefore, seeing the Win32/Injector.CFPU detection is a clear signal that you must begin the elimination procedure.
Where did I get the Win32/Injector.CFPU?
Standard methods of Win32/Injector.CFPU injection are basic for all other ransomware examples. Those are one-day landing websites where users are offered to download and install the free software, so-called bait emails and hacktools. Bait e-mails are a relatively new method in malware distribution – you get the e-mail that simulates some normal notifications about shipments or bank service conditions modifications. Inside of the e-mail, there is a corrupted MS Office file, or a link which leads to the exploit landing page.
Avoiding it looks quite simple, however, still demands a lot of attention. Malware can hide in various places, and it is better to stop it even before it gets into your computer than to rely upon an anti-malware program. Basic cybersecurity knowledge is just an important thing in the modern-day world, even if your interaction with a PC stays on YouTube videos. That may keep you a lot of money and time which you would spend while searching for a fix guide.
Win32/Injector.CFPU malware technical details
File Info:name: 611A6AED1E0512E6D05D.mlwpath: /opt/CAPEv2/storage/binaries/1cdacebd8738bb4f54243e8b29ffff66f775a5dede8a0b2faa57a04913965bdecrc32: 2B768B90md5: 611a6aed1e0512e6d05d9d9467737cc0sha1: 8494b9ad7cf8ae5b36b99e8b8ae09d5efecf8956sha256: 1cdacebd8738bb4f54243e8b29ffff66f775a5dede8a0b2faa57a04913965bdesha512: b88386464a81bcf9ba4ee2565a4a0eb417e4f2fda881590320562a0e302c7d0675e367e56cf99e52c60e0d26984a6921f0b887f3cb5f9eb274363ed526b667c7ssdeep: 6144:mjRDz/yATDbXlp5SgCYxxf80yaiAfgyESXahHaegInF05:mtDz6gDb1hCWfuATXah6a0type: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windowstlsh: T140A4BFFB6444A8A6C517BEB46C17EEE3070678B586609BC76640D28E0E637F32D3705Bsha3_384: aad41d7c0dfc6d27bf718361da3c025fb3abb401cb4990f919e367d97452a7d21e15af2d8a942f0d141ed8bd96d73752ep_bytes: e8a5140000e97ffeffff558becff35a8timestamp: 2015-07-25 16:08:50
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Win32/Injector.CFPU also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Ransomware ( 00564f7e1 )|
|K7GW||Ransomware ( 00564f7e1 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Injector.CFPU|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=100)|
How to remove Win32/Injector.CFPU?
Win32/Injector.CFPU malware is very difficult to eliminate by hand. It puts its documents in multiple locations throughout the disk, and can recover itself from one of the parts. In addition, a number of modifications in the registry, networking setups and also Group Policies are quite hard to identify and change to the original. It is far better to use a special tool – exactly, an anti-malware app. GridinSoft Anti-Malware will fit the most ideal for malware elimination reasons.
Why GridinSoft Anti-Malware? It is really lightweight and has its databases updated just about every hour. Moreover, it does not have such problems and weakness as Microsoft Defender does. The combination of these details makes GridinSoft Anti-Malware perfect for clearing away malware of any type.
Remove the viruses with GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- Download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. After the installation, you will be offered to perform the Standard Scan. Approve this action.
- Standard scan checks the logical disk where the system files are stored, together with the files of programs you have already installed. The scan lasts up to 6 minutes.
- When the scan is over, you may choose the action for each detected virus. For all files of [SHORT_NAME] the default option is “Delete”. Press “Apply” to finish the malware removal.
User Review( votes)