Spectating the Win32/Injector.Autoit.DUY detection means that your system is in big danger. This virus can correctly be identified as ransomware – type of malware which ciphers your files and forces you to pay for their decryption. Stopping it requires some peculiar steps that must be done as soon as possible.
Win32/Injector.Autoit.DUY detection is a malware detection you can spectate in your system. It usually appears after the provoking procedures on your computer – opening the dubious email, clicking the advertisement in the Internet or mounting the program from unreliable resources. From the second it shows up, you have a short time to take action until it starts its harmful action. And be sure – it is better not to await these harmful effects.
What is Win32/Injector.Autoit.DUY virus?
Win32/Injector.Autoit.DUY is ransomware-type malware. It searches for the documents on your computer, encrypts it, and then asks you to pay the ransom for getting the decryption key. Besides making your documents locked, this malware also does a lot of damage to your system. It changes the networking settings in order to avoid you from reading the elimination guides or downloading the antivirus. In some cases, Win32/Injector.Autoit.DUY can even block the setup of anti-malware programs.
In summary, Win32/Injector.Autoit.DUY virus activities in the infected system are next:
- SetUnhandledExceptionFilter detected (possible anti-debug);
- Behavioural detection: Executable code extraction – unpacking;
- Yara rule detections observed from a process memory dump/dropped files/CAPE;
- Creates RWX memory;
- Guard pages use detected – possible anti-debugging.;
- Dynamic (imported) function loading detected;
- Enumerates running processes;
- Reads data out of its own binary image;
- A process created a hidden window;
- CAPE extracted potentially suspicious content;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Spanish (Colombia);
- Authenticode signature is invalid;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Behavioural detection: Injection (Process Hollowing);
- Executed a process and injected code into it, probably while unpacking;
- Sniffs keystrokes;
- Behavioural detection: Injection (inter-process);
- Collects and encrypts information about the computer likely to send to C2 server;
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup;
- Attempts to bypass application whitelisting by executing .NET utility in a suspended state, potentially for injection;
- CAPE detected the njRat malware family;
- Creates known Njrat/Bladabindi RAT registry keys;
- Anomalous binary characteristics;
- Attempts to modify Explorer settings to prevent hidden files from being displayed;
- Uses suspicious command line tools or Windows utilities;
- Ciphering the documents kept on the target’s drive — so the victim cannot open these documents;
- Blocking the launching of .exe files of anti-virus programs
- Blocking the launching of installation files of security tools
Ransomware has actually been a horror story for the last 4 years. It is hard to imagine a more dangerous malware for both individual users and businesses. The algorithms utilized in Win32/Injector.Autoit.DUY (typically, RHA-1028 or AES-256) are not hackable – with minor exclusions. To hack it with a brute force, you need to have a lot more time than our galaxy already exists, and possibly will exist. However, that malware does not do all these horrible things instantly – it may require up to a few hours to cipher all of your files. Hence, seeing the Win32/Injector.Autoit.DUY detection is a clear signal that you must start the clearing process.
Where did I get the Win32/Injector.Autoit.DUY?
Routine methods of Win32/Injector.Autoit.DUY injection are typical for all other ransomware variants. Those are one-day landing websites where users are offered to download and install the free app, so-called bait e-mails and hacktools. Bait emails are a pretty new method in malware distribution – you get the email that mimics some standard notifications about deliveries or bank service conditions shifts. Inside of the e-mail, there is a malicious MS Office file, or a link which opens the exploit landing page.
Preventing it looks pretty easy, but still requires tons of awareness. Malware can hide in different places, and it is better to stop it even before it goes into your PC than to rely upon an anti-malware program. Basic cybersecurity knowledge is just an essential item in the modern-day world, even if your interaction with a computer stays on YouTube videos. That can keep you a lot of time and money which you would spend while searching for a fix guide.
Win32/Injector.Autoit.DUY malware technical details
File Info:name: C53EAF2892F008B3391C.mlwpath: /opt/CAPEv2/storage/binaries/80aaba9c6eaa05282e94372b8e95e1201b993c204ab49e4e610260000ee85698crc32: 2A6A381Cmd5: c53eaf2892f008b3391cb654cc88a5d8sha1: 9cc51c6ba4c1282a06322626b5828cd1d7c1d7c0sha256: 80aaba9c6eaa05282e94372b8e95e1201b993c204ab49e4e610260000ee85698sha512: 120a34bf7880d118923bf999f24565a1a5fcf3bdca25e509ac0dff12ee4423f8e41008f37c59ea411ce3ee920f8b0237530c2b53f8416598498d23c64ee3b177ssdeep: 24576:uAHnh+eWsN3skA4RV1Hom2KXMmHay5uertmY3Z5E:Zh+ZkldoPK8YayGYEtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windowstlsh: T115259D02B3D5C076FFABA2739F69B24256BC6D250133842F13982DB9BD711B1127E663sha3_384: 0b18ec6ce0b354c0dd9912e9122fa81d976cc2339d72efb6c0339311bd2f006fa4b57256d1b73b87009efe9312b7ff9bep_bytes: e8c8d00000e97ffeffffcccccccccccctimestamp: 2019-03-20 14:15:29
Version Info:FileDescription: msoobeOriginalFilename: WMIC.exeCompanyName: bcdeditFileVersion: 105.691.474.698LegalCopyright: pcaluaProductName: schtasksProductVersion: 280.608.2.755Translation: 0x0409 0x04b0
Win32/Injector.Autoit.DUY also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 0054a4491 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 0054a4491 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Injector.Autoit.DUY|
|Sophos||Mal/Generic-R + Mal/AuItInj-A|
|MAX||malware (ai score=100)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
How to remove Win32/Injector.Autoit.DUY?
Win32/Injector.Autoit.DUY malware is extremely difficult to eliminate by hand. It places its documents in a variety of locations throughout the disk, and can recover itself from one of the parts. Moreover, a range of modifications in the registry, networking setups and Group Policies are fairly hard to locate and change to the original. It is much better to use a specific program – exactly, an anti-malware program. GridinSoft Anti-Malware will definitely fit the best for malware elimination objectives.
Why GridinSoft Anti-Malware? It is pretty lightweight and has its databases updated just about every hour. Additionally, it does not have such bugs and exposures as Microsoft Defender does. The combination of these aspects makes GridinSoft Anti-Malware suitable for taking out malware of any form.
Remove the viruses with GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- Download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. After the installation, you will be offered to perform the Standard Scan. Approve this action.
- Standard scan checks the logical disk where the system files are stored, together with the files of programs you have already installed. The scan lasts up to 6 minutes.
- When the scan is over, you may choose the action for each detected virus. For all files of [SHORT_NAME] the default option is “Delete”. Press “Apply” to finish the malware removal.
User Review( votes)