Seeing the Win32/GenKryptik.FWDY detection name means that your computer is in big danger. This computer virus can correctly be named as ransomware – sort of malware which encrypts your files and forces you to pay for their decryption. Deleteing it requires some peculiar steps that must be taken as soon as possible.
Win32/GenKryptik.FWDY detection is a malware detection you can spectate in your computer. It usually shows up after the provoking procedures on your PC – opening the untrustworthy email, clicking the banner in the Web or mounting the program from suspicious resources. From the moment it appears, you have a short time to do something about it until it begins its harmful action. And be sure – it is far better not to await these destructive actions.
What is Win32/GenKryptik.FWDY virus?
Win32/GenKryptik.FWDY is ransomware-type malware. It looks for the files on your computer, ciphers it, and after that asks you to pay the ransom for getting the decryption key. Besides making your files locked, this malware additionally does a ton of damage to your system. It modifies the networking setups in order to avoid you from checking out the elimination guidelines or downloading the anti-malware program. Sometimes, Win32/GenKryptik.FWDY can also prevent the setup of anti-malware programs.
Summarizingly, Win32/GenKryptik.FWDY malware actions in the infected computer are next:
- SetUnhandledExceptionFilter detected (possible anti-debug);
- Behavioural detection: Executable code extraction – unpacking;
- Yara rule detections observed from a process memory dump/dropped files/CAPE;
- Presents an Authenticode digital signature;
- Creates RWX memory;
- Dynamic (imported) function loading detected;
- Enumerates running processes;
- CAPE extracted potentially suspicious content;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Norwegian (Bokmal);
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data.;
- Authenticode signature is invalid;
- Detects BullGuard Antivirus through the presence of a library;
- Detects Sandboxie through the presence of a library;
- Detects SunBelt Sandbox through the presence of a library;
- Encrypting the documents located on the victim’s disk drive — so the victim cannot use these files;
- Blocking the launching of .exe files of security tools
- Blocking the launching of installation files of anti-virus apps
Ransomware has been a headache for the last 4 years. It is difficult to picture a more harmful malware for both individuals and businesses. The algorithms utilized in Win32/GenKryptik.FWDY (usually, RHA-1028 or AES-256) are not hackable – with minor exclusions. To hack it with a brute force, you need more time than our galaxy already exists, and possibly will exist. However, that malware does not do all these unpleasant things without delay – it may require up to several hours to cipher all of your files. Therefore, seeing the Win32/GenKryptik.FWDY detection is a clear signal that you need to begin the elimination process.
Where did I get the Win32/GenKryptik.FWDY?
Ordinary ways of Win32/GenKryptik.FWDY spreading are usual for all other ransomware examples. Those are one-day landing sites where users are offered to download the free program, so-called bait e-mails and hacktools. Bait e-mails are a relatively modern method in malware distribution – you receive the e-mail that imitates some standard notifications about shippings or bank service conditions updates. Inside of the e-mail, there is an infected MS Office file, or a link which leads to the exploit landing site.
Preventing it looks quite easy, but still demands tons of focus. Malware can hide in various places, and it is much better to stop it even before it gets into your computer than to rely on an anti-malware program. Essential cybersecurity awareness is just an essential thing in the modern world, even if your interaction with a PC stays on YouTube videos. That may keep you a lot of time and money which you would certainly spend while searching for a solution.
Win32/GenKryptik.FWDY malware technical details
File Info:name: 30407F7E3BB264AB3CD2.mlwpath: /opt/CAPEv2/storage/binaries/c6b243c309fbf63e6773db0dc725b16768eb57a690a5d735626133c363c6f16acrc32: 69052439md5: 30407f7e3bb264ab3cd25ccff9c8181esha1: a4528b488d2ce8a1d436d7bf05d9b8f5d9710b60sha256: c6b243c309fbf63e6773db0dc725b16768eb57a690a5d735626133c363c6f16asha512: 70fc59c88fff79365983070b53b60584de28740e1f274205d22373333325d565e8a7a2a8038e3de2bcbb9a91e9ded0619d2660185877e8d5539f2d41b6c83b40ssdeep: 24576:q3iKBXUWw1r9dMUbYfRa0HqPffEgef5Lkfy8B+RKzQ0uLgRrc6/Xx1g4cyS0C/M:iq1n2nHJ5uKCuLgRrc4XMqSP/Mtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windowstlsh: T154851208DFB0C432D6FB41B847766378A6BCB1B1879994C762C923DA57249D6EC3231Bsha3_384: 566e323c8fa3211038a6cb3d8e85205ea2483ca66495dbaea2fa444782be9712d8aa9058edd60bf6ce4a884d49c35a27ep_bytes: 8bff558bece8d6580000e8110000005dtimestamp: 2022-06-17 19:46:18
Version Info:FileVersion: 22.214.171.124LegalCopyright: Copyright (c) 2013-2022 by Fiwoq Instance.ProductVersion: 126.96.36.199Translation: 0x0414 0x0000
Win32/GenKryptik.FWDY also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 005946ae1 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 005946ae1 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/GenKryptik.FWDY|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Suspicious PE|
|MAX||malware (ai score=80)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|Rising||[email protected] (RDML:ULEPtmb07+rZmYySRlZUmw)|
How to remove Win32/GenKryptik.FWDY?
Win32/GenKryptik.FWDY malware is extremely difficult to eliminate by hand. It puts its data in multiple places throughout the disk, and can recover itself from one of the parts. Moreover, countless changes in the registry, networking setups and Group Policies are pretty hard to locate and return to the original. It is better to utilize a special tool – exactly, an anti-malware app. GridinSoft Anti-Malware will fit the best for virus elimination reasons.
Why GridinSoft Anti-Malware? It is pretty light-weight and has its databases updated almost every hour. In addition, it does not have such problems and weakness as Microsoft Defender does. The combination of these aspects makes GridinSoft Anti-Malware perfect for getting rid of malware of any type.
Remove the viruses with GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- Download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. After the installation, you will be offered to perform the Standard Scan. Approve this action.
- Standard scan checks the logical disk where the system files are stored, together with the files of programs you have already installed. The scan lasts up to 6 minutes.
- When the scan is over, you may choose the action for each detected virus. For all files of [SHORT_NAME] the default option is “Delete”. Press “Apply” to finish the malware removal.
User Review( votes)