Spectating the VHO:P2P-Worm.Win32.Convagent malware detection usually means that your PC is in big danger. This computer virus can correctly be identified as ransomware – sort of malware which encrypts your files and asks you to pay for their decryption. Stopping it requires some peculiar steps that must be taken as soon as possible.
VHO:P2P-Worm.Win32.Convagent detection is a malware detection you can spectate in your computer. It frequently shows up after the preliminary actions on your computer – opening the dubious email, clicking the advertisement in the Internet or installing the program from unreliable resources. From the moment it shows up, you have a short time to take action until it begins its destructive action. And be sure – it is better not to await these destructive actions.
What is VHO:P2P-Worm.Win32.Convagent virus?
VHO:P2P-Worm.Win32.Convagent is ransomware-type malware. It searches for the documents on your computer, ciphers it, and after that asks you to pay the ransom for getting the decryption key. Besides making your files locked, this malware also does a ton of harm to your system. It alters the networking settings in order to prevent you from reading the elimination tutorials or downloading the antivirus. In rare cases, VHO:P2P-Worm.Win32.Convagent can also stop the launching of anti-malware programs.
In total, VHO:P2P-Worm.Win32.Convagent virus activities in the infected computer are next:
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data.;
- Authenticode signature is invalid;
- Ciphering the documents located on the target’s disk drive — so the victim cannot check these documents;
- Blocking the launching of .exe files of anti-virus programs
- Blocking the launching of installation files of anti-malware apps
Ransomware has actually been a headache for the last 4 years. It is challenging to imagine a more hazardous virus for both individual users and companies. The algorithms used in VHO:P2P-Worm.Win32.Convagent (typically, RHA-1028 or AES-256) are not hackable – with minor exclusions. To hack it with a brute force, you need a lot more time than our galaxy already exists, and possibly will exist. But that malware does not do all these horrible things immediately – it can require up to a few hours to cipher all of your documents. Therefore, seeing the VHO:P2P-Worm.Win32.Convagent detection is a clear signal that you need to start the removal process.
Where did I get the VHO:P2P-Worm.Win32.Convagent?
Usual ways of VHO:P2P-Worm.Win32.Convagent injection are common for all other ransomware variants. Those are one-day landing websites where victims are offered to download the free software, so-called bait emails and hacktools. Bait emails are a quite new tactic in malware spreading – you get the e-mail that imitates some normal notifications about shipments or bank service conditions changes. Inside of the e-mail, there is a malicious MS Office file, or a link which opens the exploit landing site.
Avoiding it looks fairly simple, but still requires tons of focus. Malware can hide in different spots, and it is much better to stop it even before it goes into your system than to depend on an anti-malware program. Common cybersecurity awareness is just an important thing in the modern-day world, even if your relationship with a PC stays on YouTube videos. That may keep you a lot of time and money which you would spend while searching for a fix guide.
VHO:P2P-Worm.Win32.Convagent malware technical details
File Info:name: 6D166C72B403BB961F43.mlwpath: /opt/CAPEv2/storage/binaries/dafaffec2f879bed7dc49ca677c1a46863b00c5791c219aa5f9570e4202f64abcrc32: F39D89B7md5: 6d166c72b403bb961f43d33d923de592sha1: 264efcaf65e6cc8238002d2f7d57fa155543ee8esha256: dafaffec2f879bed7dc49ca677c1a46863b00c5791c219aa5f9570e4202f64absha512: 7569c1abedb65c0f65876fba872d0f6628f543280b8654b3a6de9372b2f8e56d694c834ad77b15e0747ea7c6f3872a6c00432b3c6d1d3c7034540f9a9e579409ssdeep: 192:cAnwZQ4tZSjgEQ6sFXvd/cT/8NvSCGomyqDE045HQ8qqq:nV4CxQ6sFfdkq2DE045HBqqqtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windowstlsh: T13052078B097C99E1FD995CBD0B7B46C9B50E36663ED11942E5CA4ABC1E30E07B111F0Esha3_384: 489cbce7c2ea6d7ab17b777d13c146ead74b3b467326ab7da9ae2a47480e229ec4d00429386558861115514ce348c57dep_bytes: 5053b899040000b9984440008a1980ebtimestamp: 2007-07-24 01:52:49
Version Info:0: [No Data]
VHO:P2P-Worm.Win32.Convagent also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 0059befd1 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 0059befd1 )|
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Adware_AGen.H|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=84)|
|Rising||[email protected] (RDMK:UEZaWTd6cJdqwKoUQo+65A)|
How to remove VHO:P2P-Worm.Win32.Convagent?
VHO:P2P-Worm.Win32.Convagent malware is incredibly difficult to remove by hand. It puts its data in multiple locations throughout the disk, and can recover itself from one of the parts. Additionally, a lot of modifications in the registry, networking setups and also Group Policies are fairly hard to locate and return to the initial. It is far better to use a specific program – exactly, an anti-malware program. GridinSoft Anti-Malware will fit the best for malware elimination reasons.
Remove VHO:P2P-Worm.Win32.Convagent with Gridinsoft Anti-Malware
We have also been using this software on our systems ever since, and it has always been successful in detecting viruses. It has blocked the most common Trojans as shown from our tests with the software, and we assure you that it can remove VHO:P2P-Worm.Win32.Convagent as well as other malware hiding on your computer.
To use Gridinsoft for remove malicious threats, follow the steps below:
1. Begin by downloading Gridinsoft Anti-Malware, accessible via the blue button below or directly from the official website gridinsoft.com.
2.Once the Gridinsoft setup file (setup-gridinsoft-fix.exe) is downloaded, execute it by clicking on the file.
3.Follow the installation setup wizard's instructions diligently.
4. Access the "Scan Tab" on the application's start screen and launch a comprehensive "Full Scan" to examine your entire computer. This inclusive scan encompasses the memory, startup items, the registry, services, drivers, and all files, ensuring that it detects malware hidden in all possible locations.
Be patient, as the scan duration depends on the number of files and your computer's hardware capabilities. Use this time to relax or attend to other tasks.
5. Upon completion, Anti-Malware will present a detailed report containing all the detected malicious items and threats on your PC.
6. Select all the identified items from the report and confidently click the "Clean Now" button. This action will safely remove the malicious files from your computer, transferring them to the secure quarantine zone of the anti-malware program to prevent any further harmful actions.
8. If prompted, restart your computer to finalize the full system scan procedure. This step is crucial to ensure thorough removal of any remaining threats. After the restart, Gridinsoft Anti-Malware will open and display a message confirming the completion of the scan.
Remember Gridinsoft offers a 6-day free trial. This means you can take advantage of the trial period at no cost to experience the full benefits of the software and prevent any future malware infections on your system. Embrace this opportunity to fortify your computer's security without any financial commitment.
Trojan Killer for “VHO:P2P-Worm.Win32.Convagent” removal on locked PC
In situations where it becomes impossible to download antivirus applications directly onto the infected computer due to malware blocking access to websites, an alternative solution is to utilize the Trojan Killer application.
There is a really little number of security tools that are able to be set up on the USB drives, and antiviruses that can do so in most cases require to obtain quite an expensive license. For this instance, I can recommend you to use another solution of GridinSoft - Trojan Killer Portable. It has a 14-days cost-free trial mode that offers the entire features of the paid version. This term will definitely be 100% enough to wipe malware out.
Trojan Killer is a valuable tool in your cybersecurity arsenal, helping you to effectively remove malware from infected computers. Now, we will walk you through the process of using Trojan Killer from a USB flash drive to scan and remove malware on an infected PC. Remember, always obtain permission to scan and remove malware from a computer that you do not own.
Step 1: Download & Install Trojan Killer on a Clean Computer:
1. Go to the official GridinSoft website (gridinsoft.com) and download Trojan Killer to a computer that is not infected.
2. Insert a USB flash drive into this computer.
3. Install Trojan Killer to the "removable drive" following the on-screen instructions.
4. Once the installation is complete, launch Trojan Killer.
Step 2: Update Signature Databases:
5. After launching Trojan Killer, ensure that your computer is connected to the Internet.
6. Click "Update" icon to download the latest signature databases, which will ensure the tool can detect the most recent threats.
Step 3: Scan the Infected PC:
7. Safely eject the USB flash drive from the clean computer.
8. Boot the infected computer to the Safe Mode.
9. Insert the USB flash drive.
10. Run tk.exe
11. Once the program is open, click on "Full Scan" to begin the malware scanning process.
Step 4: Remove Found Threats:
12. After the scan is complete, Trojan Killer will display a list of detected threats.
13. Click on "Cure PC!" to remove the identified malware from the infected PC.
14. Follow any additional on-screen prompts to complete the removal process.
Step 5: Restart Your Computer:
15. Once the threats are removed, click on "Restart PC" to reboot your computer.
16. Remove the USB flash drive from the infected computer.
Congratulations on effectively removing VHO:P2P-Worm.Win32.Convagent and the concealed threats from your computer! You can now have peace of mind, knowing that they won't resurface again. Thanks to Gridinsoft's capabilities and commitment to cybersecurity, your system is now protected.
User Review( votes)