Seeing the Trojan:Win32/Tnega.RR!MTB detection name means that your system is in big danger. This malware can correctly be named as ransomware – virus which encrypts your files and forces you to pay for their decryption. Deleteing it requires some specific steps that must be done as soon as possible.
Trojan:Win32/Tnega.RR!MTB detection is a malware detection you can spectate in your computer. It generally shows up after the preliminary actions on your computer – opening the untrustworthy email, clicking the advertisement in the Web or installing the program from untrustworthy resources. From the moment it shows up, you have a short time to take action before it starts its destructive action. And be sure – it is far better not to wait for these harmful actions.
What is Trojan:Win32/Tnega.RR!MTB virus?
Trojan:Win32/Tnega.RR!MTB is ransomware-type malware. It looks for the documents on your computer, ciphers it, and after that asks you to pay the ransom for receiving the decryption key. Besides making your files locked, this virus additionally does a lot of damage to your system. It alters the networking settings in order to avoid you from checking out the elimination manuals or downloading the antivirus. Sometimes, Trojan:Win32/Tnega.RR!MTB can additionally stop the setup of anti-malware programs.
In total, Trojan:Win32/Tnega.RR!MTB ransomware activities in the infected PC are next:
- SetUnhandledExceptionFilter detected (possible anti-debug);
- Behavioural detection: Executable code extraction – unpacking;
- Yara rule detections observed from a process memory dump/dropped files/CAPE;
- Creates RWX memory;
- Guard pages use detected – possible anti-debugging.;
- Dynamic (imported) function loading detected;
- A process created a hidden window;
- CAPE extracted potentially suspicious content;
- Drops a binary and executes it;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data.;
- Authenticode signature is invalid;
- A scripting utility was executed;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Created a process from a suspicious location;
- Collects and encrypts information about the computer likely to send to C2 server;
- Creates a hidden or system file;
- CAPE detected the Echelon malware family;
- Attempts to modify Windows Defender using PowerShell;
- Ciphering the files located on the target’s disk — so the victim cannot open these files;
- Blocking the launching of .exe files of anti-virus apps
- Blocking the launching of installation files of security tools
Ransomware has actually been a headache for the last 4 years. It is hard to imagine a more harmful virus for both individuals and companies. The algorithms utilized in Trojan:Win32/Tnega.RR!MTB (typically, RHA-1028 or AES-256) are not hackable – with minor exclusions. To hack it with a brute force, you need more time than our galaxy currently exists, and possibly will exist. But that malware does not do all these bad things without delay – it may take up to several hours to cipher all of your files. Thus, seeing the Trojan:Win32/Tnega.RR!MTB detection is a clear signal that you should start the removal process.
Where did I get the Trojan:Win32/Tnega.RR!MTB?
Common methods of Trojan:Win32/Tnega.RR!MTB spreading are standard for all other ransomware variants. Those are one-day landing web pages where victims are offered to download and install the free app, so-called bait emails and hacktools. Bait emails are a pretty new tactic in malware distribution – you receive the e-mail that simulates some regular notifications about deliveries or bank service conditions modifications. Within the e-mail, there is a malicious MS Office file, or a web link which leads to the exploit landing page.
Avoiding it looks quite simple, however, still demands a lot of awareness. Malware can hide in different spots, and it is far better to prevent it even before it goes into your system than to rely upon an anti-malware program. Simple cybersecurity knowledge is just an essential item in the modern-day world, even if your interaction with a computer stays on YouTube videos. That can save you a great deal of money and time which you would spend while seeking a fixing guide.
Trojan:Win32/Tnega.RR!MTB malware technical details
File Info:name: 6F217062B4880D2E97A7.mlwpath: /opt/CAPEv2/storage/binaries/43a7a3f24340cdf0ec8c938881568744222bb3fb9fa8932bf58be31c8b6663f1crc32: 9B126098md5: 6f217062b4880d2e97a7c01c53a1dabesha1: 0a2198e9b9de273082a910108e6137174a7ed98bsha256: 43a7a3f24340cdf0ec8c938881568744222bb3fb9fa8932bf58be31c8b6663f1sha512: 00925786be34217cf50607be98aa5db213b9f0d48f03f4ac99db76522df1a95fe77e22a744367d0b977e49ffa9a0bff43c9b858098438a5d72519285b55b8548ssdeep: 196608:58OgTmJsfuAK6ANaJP5Q9xFepqzqqdcAe:5vxKWS+a7QPwLtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windowstlsh: T17556E0898CC4B5F8E02066F8CE9CFEC934AFD9311229BE589C934636951C0F965F276Dsha3_384: 5b4c728bf20b44d4ee01745fdabc2c1ac90d117e522edee60d115ecc7e278f8d117a23faf6759e80ffc903d7321288cdep_bytes: 5589e581ec0800000090b80400000050timestamp: 1970-01-01 00:00:00
Version Info:CompanyName: SecureObfuscatorFileTitle: FileDescription: XGhostONEFileVersion: 1,0,5,0LegalCopyright: Copyright 2022LegalTrademark: ProductName: SecureObfuscatorProductVersion: 1,0,5,0Translation: 0x0409 0x04b0
Trojan:Win32/Tnega.RR!MTB also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 005893401 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 005893401 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/TrojanDropper.Agent.SOV|
|Rising||[email protected] (RDML:DYbb73euh3E5vLppTPw1Pw)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=85)|
How to remove Trojan:Win32/Tnega.RR!MTB?
Trojan:Win32/Tnega.RR!MTB malware is very difficult to eliminate by hand. It puts its data in several places throughout the disk, and can recover itself from one of the elements. Moreover, countless modifications in the registry, networking setups and also Group Policies are really hard to identify and return to the original. It is much better to utilize a special tool – exactly, an anti-malware tool. GridinSoft Anti-Malware will definitely fit the most ideal for malware removal objectives.
Why GridinSoft Anti-Malware? It is really lightweight and has its detection databases updated almost every hour. Moreover, it does not have such problems and exploits as Microsoft Defender does. The combination of these facts makes GridinSoft Anti-Malware suitable for removing malware of any kind.
Remove the viruses with GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- Download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. After the installation, you will be offered to perform the Standard Scan. Approve this action.
- Standard scan checks the logical disk where the system files are stored, together with the files of programs you have already installed. The scan lasts up to 6 minutes.
- When the scan is over, you may choose the action for each detected virus. For all files of [SHORT_NAME] the default option is “Delete”. Press “Apply” to finish the malware removal.
User Review( votes)