Seeing the Trojan:Win32/Tnega.OBT!MTB detection means that your PC is in big danger. This malware can correctly be named as ransomware – type of malware which ciphers your files and forces you to pay for their decryption. Removing it requires some peculiar steps that must be taken as soon as possible.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
Subscribe to our Telegram channel to be the first to know about news and our exclusive materials on information security.
Trojan:Win32/Tnega.OBT!MTB detection is a virus detection you can spectate in your computer. It frequently appears after the provoking actions on your computer – opening the suspicious email, clicking the advertisement in the Web or installing the program from unreliable resources. From the moment it appears, you have a short time to act before it begins its harmful action. And be sure – it is better not to await these destructive effects.
What is Trojan:Win32/Tnega.OBT!MTB virus?
Trojan:Win32/Tnega.OBT!MTB is ransomware-type malware. It looks for the files on your disks, encrypts it, and then asks you to pay the ransom for getting the decryption key. Besides making your documents locked, this malware additionally does a ton of damage to your system. It changes the networking setups in order to prevent you from looking for the elimination guides or downloading the anti-malware program. In rare cases, Trojan:Win32/Tnega.OBT!MTB can even block the setup of anti-malware programs.
In summary, Trojan:Win32/Tnega.OBT!MTB malware actions in the infected PC are next:
- SetUnhandledExceptionFilter detected (possible anti-debug);
- Behavioural detection: Executable code extraction – unpacking;
- Yara rule detections observed from a process memory dump/dropped files/CAPE;
- Creates RWX memory;
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task.;
- Dynamic (imported) function loading detected;
- Performs HTTP requests potentially not found in PCAP.;
- CAPE extracted potentially suspicious content;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Serbian;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data.;
- Authenticode signature is invalid;
- CAPE detected the Vidar malware family;
- Attempts to modify proxy settings;
- Harvests cookies for information gathering;
- Ciphering the documents located on the victim’s disk drives — so the victim cannot use these files;
- Blocking the launching of .exe files of security tools
- Blocking the launching of installation files of anti-virus apps
Ransomware has been a horror story for the last 4 years. It is hard to imagine a more dangerous virus for both individual users and companies. The algorithms used in Trojan:Win32/Tnega.OBT!MTB (usually, RHA-1028 or AES-256) are not hackable – with minor exclusions. To hack it with a brute force, you need to have more time than our galaxy actually exists, and possibly will exist. But that malware does not do all these terrible things without delay – it can require up to several hours to cipher all of your files. Hence, seeing the Trojan:Win32/Tnega.OBT!MTB detection is a clear signal that you have to start the elimination process.
Where did I get the Trojan:Win32/Tnega.OBT!MTB?
Common ways of Trojan:Win32/Tnega.OBT!MTB injection are common for all other ransomware variants. Those are one-day landing web pages where victims are offered to download and install the free app, so-called bait emails and hacktools. Bait e-mails are a quite modern strategy in malware spreading – you get the e-mail that mimics some standard notifications about deliveries or bank service conditions shifts. Inside of the e-mail, there is a malicious MS Office file, or a web link which opens the exploit landing page.
Avoiding it looks pretty simple, however, still requires tons of focus. Malware can hide in various spots, and it is much better to stop it even before it invades your system than to depend on an anti-malware program. General cybersecurity knowledge is just an essential item in the modern world, even if your interaction with a computer stays on YouTube videos. That may keep you a great deal of money and time which you would certainly spend while trying to find a solution.
Trojan:Win32/Tnega.OBT!MTB malware technical details
File Info:name: 8BA0348557DF315ED496.mlwpath: /opt/CAPEv2/storage/binaries/c2622770b53d657adbfce628040dcd39c0c6b1323fe4c3bd19962fa1bf500cb0crc32: CD3A5BEFmd5: 8ba0348557df315ed496de953472ea74sha1: 4f31cade92e483ac06d6b2f6eec6acf0c824288fsha256: c2622770b53d657adbfce628040dcd39c0c6b1323fe4c3bd19962fa1bf500cb0sha512: 459c38d77efc4f7bf14f8249df4b66a771e353ff623f43835cbc5750a4b45375fd21f43068e1b19084dfc59cb5b1f99ebc455dd510e3c0ad09eb5293a272be73ssdeep: 12288:Ruxo2pBkADlcPcwXohpJhJTvIMEfITRxEvb+rUnBOe1sWrt/3CSesG36zucm73:MCADlacfDhTvIrf4RxEW6BOWsWrt/SSEtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windowstlsh: T12AF4F140BBA0D039E0B715F8B5B5D37C643A7CA15B2491CBA2D66ADF06386E4ECB1347sha3_384: 243edc8e6f57cea7bbb8f8412612bbd02fdcba32aaa662d85001649cd2f7f06b674521653e2fba5d75fb126e8b6e625eep_bytes: 8bff558bece876900000e8110000005dtimestamp: 2021-08-20 14:53:39
Version Info:Translations: 0x0025 0x0243
Trojan:Win32/Tnega.OBT!MTB also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 0058e7f91 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 0058e7f91 )|
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.FICT|
|Sophos||Mal/Generic-R + Troj/Krypt-FV|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=85)|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
How to remove Trojan:Win32/Tnega.OBT!MTB?
Trojan:Win32/Tnega.OBT!MTB malware is incredibly difficult to delete manually. It stores its documents in numerous places throughout the disk, and can recover itself from one of the parts. Moreover, a lot of modifications in the registry, networking configurations and Group Policies are really hard to locate and change to the original. It is much better to utilize a specific program – exactly, an anti-malware app. GridinSoft Anti-Malware will fit the best for malware removal objectives.
Why GridinSoft Anti-Malware? It is pretty light-weight and has its detection databases updated nearly every hour. In addition, it does not have such bugs and exploits as Microsoft Defender does. The combination of these aspects makes GridinSoft Anti-Malware ideal for getting rid of malware of any form.
Remove the viruses with GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- Download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. After the installation, you will be offered to perform the Standard Scan. Approve this action.
- Standard scan checks the logical disk where the system files are stored, together with the files of programs you have already installed. The scan lasts up to 6 minutes.
- When the scan is over, you may choose the action for each detected virus. For all files of [SHORT_NAME] the default option is “Delete”. Press “Apply” to finish the malware removal.
User Review( votes)