What is Trojan:Win32/Occamy.AA infection?
In this article you will certainly locate regarding the definition of Trojan:Win32/Occamy.AA and also its adverse influence on your computer. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is elaborated by online fraudulences to require paying the ransom money by a victim.
Most of the instances, Trojan:Win32/Occamy.AA infection will certainly instruct its victims to launch funds transfer for the purpose of reducing the effects of the modifications that the Trojan infection has introduced to the victim’s device.
These modifications can be as adheres to:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Reads data out of its own binary image. The trick that allows the malware to read data out of your computer’s memory.
Everything you run, type, or click on your computer goes through the memory. This includes passwords, bank account numbers, emails, and other confidential information. With this vulnerability, there is the potential for a malicious program to read that data.
- A process created a hidden window;
- Drops a binary and executes it. Trojan-Downloader installs itself to the system and waits until an Internet connection becomes available to connect to a remote server or website in order to download additional malware onto the infected computer.
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Russian;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Steals private information from local Internet browsers;
- Network activity contains more than one unique useragent.;
- Creates a hidden or system file. The malware adds the hidden attribute to every file and folder on your system, so it appears as if everything has been deleted from your hard drive.
- Attempts to modify proxy settings. This trick used for inject malware into connection between browser and server;
- Harvests credentials from local FTP client softwares;
- Harvests information related to installed instant messenger clients;
- Collects information to fingerprint the system. There are behavioral human characteristics that can be used to digitally identify a person to grant access to systems, devices, or data. Unlike passwords and verification codes, fingerprints are fundamental parts of user’s identities. Among the threats blocked on biometric data processing and storage systems is spyware, the malware used in phishing attacks (mostly spyware downloaders and droppers), ransomware, and Banking Trojans as posing the greatest danger.
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the papers found on the sufferer’s hard drive — so the sufferer can no more utilize the information;
- Preventing routine access to the sufferer’s workstation;
The most typical channels where Trojan:Win32/Occamy.AA are injected are:
- By ways of phishing emails;
- As a repercussion of individual ending up on a source that organizes a malicious software;
As soon as the Trojan is successfully injected, it will certainly either cipher the data on the victim’s PC or protect against the device from functioning in a correct fashion – while likewise placing a ransom note that points out the need for the sufferers to impact the payment for the purpose of decrypting the documents or recovering the data system back to the initial problem. In many circumstances, the ransom note will certainly show up when the client reboots the PC after the system has actually already been harmed.
Trojan:Win32/Occamy.AA circulation channels.
In numerous corners of the world, Trojan:Win32/Occamy.AA grows by leaps as well as bounds. However, the ransom money notes and methods of obtaining the ransom quantity may differ depending on specific regional (local) setups. The ransom money notes as well as methods of extorting the ransom money amount may differ depending on certain neighborhood (regional) setups.
Faulty notifies about unlicensed software program.
In certain locations, the Trojans commonly wrongfully report having spotted some unlicensed applications enabled on the target’s gadget. The sharp then requires the individual to pay the ransom.
Faulty declarations regarding prohibited web content.
In nations where software piracy is less popular, this approach is not as efficient for the cyber frauds. Additionally, the Trojan:Win32/Occamy.AA popup alert might incorrectly declare to be stemming from a police establishment and will certainly report having located kid porn or other illegal data on the gadget.
Trojan:Win32/Occamy.AA popup alert might incorrectly assert to be obtaining from a legislation enforcement institution and also will report having located kid pornography or various other prohibited information on the device. The alert will similarly include a need for the user to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: 9180972Bmd5: 7246281b880165a1f0af66a69918c774name: wotsuper3.exesha1: 683f75b1ca00a193cf815094d19f59efc46559c8sha256: 4e57ca9e6db20faa410f37698f953bb77531b986f0a997b8517d2d9fd1fb6547sha512: dab8f1d5b9a38be705101795b33f0993df2749e747816658f9445191a5ee343ef27a6acf3b7a41ec64a4d0211641c3d89e3f1667caf5fc0901d79feae7caf43assdeep: 12288:pANwRo+mv8QD4+0V16++6LPk+2sdJ2udXN4CkwdOe1x//oVXI:pAT8QE+kF1c+pJXXN4Cr3OVXItype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:LegalCopyright: wotsuper FileDescription: wotsuper 2.1 Installation FileVersion: 2.1 Comments: CompanyName: wotsuper Translation: 0x0409 0x04e4
Trojan:Win32/Occamy.AA also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Password-Stealer ( 0054d1a31 )|
|K7GW||Password-Stealer ( 0054d1a31 )|
|Endgame||malicious (moderate confidence)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=85)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/PSW.Agent.OGR|
How to remove Trojan:Win32/Occamy.AA ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Trojan:Win32/Occamy.AA files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Trojan:Win32/Occamy.AA you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)