What is Trojan:Win32/Obfuscator.GL!MTB infection?
In this post you will discover concerning the definition of Trojan:Win32/Obfuscator.GL!MTB as well as its negative effect on your computer. Such ransomware are a type of malware that is elaborated by on the internet frauds to demand paying the ransom money by a sufferer.
Most of the instances, Trojan:Win32/Obfuscator.GL!MTB virus will certainly advise its victims to launch funds move for the function of counteracting the changes that the Trojan infection has presented to the sufferer’s gadget.
These modifications can be as complies with:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task.;
- Attempts to connect to a dead IP:Port (5 unique times);
- HTTP traffic contains suspicious features which may be indicative of malware related traffic;
- Performs some HTTP requests;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Arabic (Tunisia);
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Attempts to repeatedly call a single API many times in order to delay analysis time. This significantly complicates the work of the virus analyzer. Typical malware tactics!
- Steals private information from local Internet browsers;
- Attempts to access Bitcoin/ALTCoin wallets;
- Collects information to fingerprint the system. There are behavioral human characteristics that can be used to digitally identify a person to grant access to systems, devices, or data. Unlike passwords and verification codes, fingerprints are fundamental parts of user’s identities. Among the threats blocked on biometric data processing and storage systems is spyware, the malware used in phishing attacks (mostly spyware downloaders and droppers), ransomware, and Banking Trojans as posing the greatest danger.
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the records situated on the sufferer’s hard disk drive — so the sufferer can no longer use the data;
- Preventing regular access to the target’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
The most typical networks through which Trojan:Win32/Obfuscator.GL!MTB Ransomware Trojans are infused are:
- By means of phishing emails;
- As a repercussion of customer winding up on a resource that holds a harmful software program;
As soon as the Trojan is effectively injected, it will certainly either cipher the information on the victim’s computer or stop the tool from operating in a proper fashion – while also placing a ransom note that mentions the demand for the victims to effect the repayment for the objective of decrypting the records or recovering the documents system back to the first condition. In the majority of instances, the ransom money note will certainly turn up when the client reboots the PC after the system has actually currently been damaged.
Trojan:Win32/Obfuscator.GL!MTB circulation networks.
In different corners of the world, Trojan:Win32/Obfuscator.GL!MTB expands by jumps as well as bounds. Nonetheless, the ransom money notes as well as techniques of extorting the ransom money amount might differ depending on specific local (regional) settings. The ransom money notes and also techniques of extorting the ransom quantity may vary depending on specific regional (local) settings.
As an example:
Faulty informs concerning unlicensed software.
In certain areas, the Trojans usually wrongfully report having detected some unlicensed applications allowed on the target’s tool. The alert after that demands the user to pay the ransom.
Faulty declarations regarding unlawful material.
In nations where software piracy is less preferred, this technique is not as efficient for the cyber frauds. Alternatively, the Trojan:Win32/Obfuscator.GL!MTB popup alert may falsely assert to be deriving from a law enforcement establishment as well as will certainly report having located youngster pornography or other illegal data on the tool.
Trojan:Win32/Obfuscator.GL!MTB popup alert might wrongly claim to be deriving from a legislation enforcement institution and will certainly report having situated youngster porn or other unlawful information on the device. The alert will in a similar way include a requirement for the customer to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: 95EBB0DCmd5: db20a1883baa5080e93fe54f9bde512fname: filingood.exesha1: 1c17d7efb14dfeee5e9247f091cfd98da4d65a1fsha256: 47840ca276cd3c2a1765a155a75c5ed050b0de39d01c905ad44affe0014f9b80sha512: 96a5144dc6ab94b0e8ac45e01e9f185008f1f11dcbe0a8292c9a3b80d02c7c5ca9c704ed5f0cfe658026668734e5f9e24f7a3c6a9cc4de1d187b7defcca3b382ssdeep: 12288:9bZaerFr6j2jzM91pYdGn2DFdl3gflwu:9jrFr6j2jzMJuI2DFdl3gflwutype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:Copright: Copright (C) 2020, kacFileVersion: 188.8.131.52Translations: 0x0592 0x03dd
Trojan:Win32/Obfuscator.GL!MTB also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 005643101 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 005643101 )|
|Endgame||malicious (high confidence)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|SentinelOne||DFI – Suspicious PE|
How to remove Trojan:Win32/Obfuscator.GL!MTB virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Trojan:Win32/Obfuscator.GL!MTB files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Trojan:Win32/Obfuscator.GL!MTB you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)