Spectating the Trojan:Win32/Lockbit.HA!MTB detection usually means that your system is in big danger. This virus can correctly be named as ransomware – sort of malware which ciphers your files and forces you to pay for their decryption. Removing it requires some unusual steps that must be done as soon as possible.
Trojan:Win32/Lockbit.HA!MTB detection is a virus detection you can spectate in your computer. It usually appears after the provoking activities on your PC – opening the suspicious e-mail messages, clicking the banner in the Internet or mounting the program from untrustworthy sources. From the second it appears, you have a short time to do something about it before it begins its destructive action. And be sure – it is far better not to wait for these malicious things.
What is Trojan:Win32/Lockbit.HA!MTB virus?
Trojan:Win32/Lockbit.HA!MTB is ransomware-type malware. It looks for the files on your computer, ciphers it, and after that asks you to pay the ransom for getting the decryption key. Besides making your files inaccessible, this virus also does a ton of damage to your system. It modifies the networking settings in order to stop you from reading the elimination guidelines or downloading the antivirus. Sometimes, Trojan:Win32/Lockbit.HA!MTB can also block the launching of anti-malware programs.
In summary, Trojan:Win32/Lockbit.HA!MTB malware actions in the infected computer are next:
- Behavioural detection: Executable code extraction – unpacking;
- SetUnhandledExceptionFilter detected (possible anti-debug);
- Creates RWX memory;
- NtSetInformationThread: attempt to hide thread from debugger;
- Guard pages use detected – possible anti-debugging.;
- Dynamic (imported) function loading detected;
- Manipulates data from or to the Recycle Bin;
- Access the NetLogon registry key, potentially used for discovery or tampering;
- The binary contains an unknown PE section name indicative of packing;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data.;
- Authenticode signature is invalid;
- Attempts to stop active services;
- Exhibits possible ransomware file modification behavior;
- Detects Bochs through the presence of a registry key;
- Attempts to disable Windows Defender;
- Attempts to modify or disable Security Center warnings;
- Anomalous binary characteristics;
- Ciphering the documents kept on the victim’s disk — so the victim cannot check these documents;
- Blocking the launching of .exe files of anti-malware apps
- Blocking the launching of installation files of security tools
Ransomware has been a major problem for the last 4 years. It is difficult to picture a more hazardous virus for both individual users and corporations. The algorithms used in Trojan:Win32/Lockbit.HA!MTB (usually, RHA-1028 or AES-256) are not hackable – with minor exclusions. To hack it with a brute force, you need to have more time than our galaxy already exists, and possibly will exist. But that malware does not do all these terrible things immediately – it may require up to several hours to cipher all of your files. Thus, seeing the Trojan:Win32/Lockbit.HA!MTB detection is a clear signal that you need to start the elimination procedure.
Where did I get the Trojan:Win32/Lockbit.HA!MTB?
Routine ways of Trojan:Win32/Lockbit.HA!MTB spreading are standard for all other ransomware examples. Those are one-day landing web pages where users are offered to download the free software, so-called bait emails and hacktools. Bait e-mails are a pretty new tactic in malware spreading – you receive the email that simulates some normal notifications about shippings or bank service conditions shifts. Within the e-mail, there is a corrupted MS Office file, or a link which leads to the exploit landing page.
Avoiding it looks quite simple, but still demands tons of focus. Malware can hide in various spots, and it is better to stop it even before it goes into your PC than to depend on an anti-malware program. Standard cybersecurity awareness is just an important item in the modern-day world, even if your relationship with a PC stays on YouTube videos. That may save you a lot of time and money which you would certainly spend while trying to find a fix guide.
Trojan:Win32/Lockbit.HA!MTB malware technical details
File Info:name: A8E0D56F8C67F1F7B6E5.mlwpath: /opt/CAPEv2/storage/binaries/c690148b6baec765c65fe91ea9f282d6a411ae90c08d74d600515b3e075e21b2crc32: F2855CF4md5: a8e0d56f8c67f1f7b6e592c12d87acabsha1: ed555f0162ea6ec5b8b8bada743cfc628d376274sha256: c690148b6baec765c65fe91ea9f282d6a411ae90c08d74d600515b3e075e21b2sha512: 41aac8e5a4604134b1014cc08824a1820c138e2762324fd05521d55824aa56d118a8c2ab105285c914f6f839dff9a71a2ecb2e0b8c7bf0e2202edce288577a67ssdeep: 3072:wrQnZg2Bvu2K8/PzRanIzrQSsKQj+zXzCGRG2:wrf2Bm3cLRanKr5zRGtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windowstlsh: T1A3F38E22A111D077F4271DF12B3672B1B3EB8E2C15A7A417EAE40F58ACA7D632F14517sha3_384: 4c1eb3948df7b359851c491b8f268ddd7c18c605d1a2531342488b781e04239f8631d1081ff7ecc0261eda819aa38c32ep_bytes: 90660f1f840000000000e882fbffff0ftimestamp: 2022-07-06 00:49:15
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Trojan:Win32/Lockbit.HA!MTB also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Filecoder.BlackMatter.E|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=83)|
|Rising||[email protected] (RDML:5GdZdGVmpX/+5htrEDQ4zA)|
How to remove Trojan:Win32/Lockbit.HA!MTB?
Trojan:Win32/Lockbit.HA!MTB malware is incredibly difficult to delete by hand. It stores its documents in numerous locations throughout the disk, and can get back itself from one of the elements. Furthermore, a lot of alterations in the registry, networking settings and also Group Policies are pretty hard to identify and return to the initial. It is much better to use a special program – exactly, an anti-malware tool. GridinSoft Anti-Malware will fit the best for malware removal objectives.
Why GridinSoft Anti-Malware? It is very light-weight and has its detection databases updated nearly every hour. Furthermore, it does not have such problems and weakness as Microsoft Defender does. The combination of these details makes GridinSoft Anti-Malware ideal for clearing away malware of any form.
Remove the viruses with GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- Download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. After the installation, you will be offered to perform the Standard Scan. Approve this action.
- Standard scan checks the logical disk where the system files are stored, together with the files of programs you have already installed. The scan lasts up to 6 minutes.
- When the scan is over, you may choose the action for each detected virus. For all files of [SHORT_NAME] the default option is “Delete”. Press “Apply” to finish the malware removal.
User Review( votes)