Spectating the Trojan:Win32/Glupteba.GKM!MTB malware detection means that your computer is in big danger. This malware can correctly be identified as ransomware – virus which ciphers your files and asks you to pay for their decryption. Removing it requires some peculiar steps that must be taken as soon as possible.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
Subscribe to our Telegram channel to be the first to know about news and our exclusive materials on information security.
Trojan:Win32/Glupteba.GKM!MTB detection is a malware detection you can spectate in your system. It frequently appears after the preliminary activities on your computer – opening the suspicious email, clicking the advertisement in the Web or mounting the program from unreliable resources. From the instance it appears, you have a short time to take action until it starts its destructive action. And be sure – it is better not to wait for these destructive things.
What is Trojan:Win32/Glupteba.GKM!MTB virus?
Trojan:Win32/Glupteba.GKM!MTB is ransomware-type malware. It looks for the documents on your computer, ciphers it, and after that asks you to pay the ransom for receiving the decryption key. Besides making your files inaccessible, this malware also does a lot of harm to your system. It changes the networking settings in order to avoid you from looking for the elimination manuals or downloading the anti-malware program. In some cases, Trojan:Win32/Glupteba.GKM!MTB can additionally stop the launching of anti-malware programs.
In total, Trojan:Win32/Glupteba.GKM!MTB virus activities in the infected system are next:
- SetUnhandledExceptionFilter detected (possible anti-debug);
- Behavioural detection: Executable code extraction – unpacking;
- Executed a command line with /C or /R argument to terminate command shell on completion which can be used to hide execution;
- Yara rule detections observed from a process memory dump/dropped files/CAPE;
- Creates RWX memory;
- Dynamic (imported) function loading detected;
- Reads data out of its own binary image;
- A process created a hidden window;
- CAPE extracted potentially suspicious content;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Urdu (India);
- Authenticode signature is invalid;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Enumerates services, possibly for anti-virtualization;
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup;
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup;
- CAPE detected the Tofsee malware family;
- Anomalous binary characteristics;
- Uses suspicious command line tools or Windows utilities;
- Encrypting the documents kept on the target’s disks — so the victim cannot check these files;
- Blocking the launching of .exe files of security tools
- Blocking the launching of installation files of anti-virus programs
Ransomware has been a major problem for the last 4 years. It is hard to imagine a more damaging malware for both individual users and companies. The algorithms utilized in Trojan:Win32/Glupteba.GKM!MTB (usually, RHA-1028 or AES-256) are not hackable – with minor exclusions. To hack it with a brute force, you need to have more time than our galaxy already exists, and possibly will exist. However, that virus does not do all these terrible things immediately – it may require up to a few hours to cipher all of your files. Hence, seeing the Trojan:Win32/Glupteba.GKM!MTB detection is a clear signal that you should begin the clearing procedure.
Where did I get the Trojan:Win32/Glupteba.GKM!MTB?
General methods of Trojan:Win32/Glupteba.GKM!MTB distribution are usual for all other ransomware variants. Those are one-day landing web pages where users are offered to download and install the free program, so-called bait e-mails and hacktools. Bait e-mails are a quite modern method in malware distribution – you receive the e-mail that simulates some routine notifications about shippings or bank service conditions updates. Inside of the email, there is a corrupted MS Office file, or a web link which leads to the exploit landing site.
Avoiding it looks fairly simple, but still demands a lot of attention. Malware can hide in various spots, and it is much better to stop it even before it invades your PC than to rely upon an anti-malware program. Simple cybersecurity awareness is just an important thing in the modern world, even if your interaction with a PC remains on YouTube videos. That can keep you a great deal of time and money which you would spend while seeking a fix guide.
Trojan:Win32/Glupteba.GKM!MTB malware technical details
File Info:name: E85F08980849DCB36C6B.mlwpath: /opt/CAPEv2/storage/binaries/78f81282e97767b21ebb939a62703c4bb6e6a3767fba199f7c5cbcacbb08a182crc32: BBD3B436md5: e85f08980849dcb36c6bdcc7c959848bsha1: e26964869e21dccd2d7299f4867e2cf90a3cf843sha256: 78f81282e97767b21ebb939a62703c4bb6e6a3767fba199f7c5cbcacbb08a182sha512: df8bb097adcd6b3f358e3313a22788fab7dc38ba9b4c289cf3256a98668ee0965643c9d4b50e293c527eee11e9dae070e3017d4c96749b632a4b548483da5ba5ssdeep: 12288:OTmt1nMArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr7:qmDtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windowstlsh: T1C5E64C5217D1B45AF3F61E701D756B222B67F9A3A9794ACF12A0330A2C319E63C43B17sha3_384: a5a50e41d8a9bfa4b444c861dc8a31de04b241e9472609bad1dd2a1e64aace71c9b5f8678efadc06d166f767b4f4abfbep_bytes: e8376a0000e979feffffb808e04200c3timestamp: 2019-08-05 21:27:49
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Trojan:Win32/Glupteba.GKM!MTB also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 0056f9be1 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 0056f9be1 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.HJBW|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
|MAX||malware (ai score=87)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
How to remove Trojan:Win32/Glupteba.GKM!MTB?
Trojan:Win32/Glupteba.GKM!MTB malware is extremely difficult to delete by hand. It puts its files in several locations throughout the disk, and can recover itself from one of the parts. Additionally, numerous modifications in the windows registry, networking configurations and also Group Policies are fairly hard to find and change to the original. It is much better to utilize a specific program – exactly, an anti-malware tool. GridinSoft Anti-Malware will fit the most ideal for malware elimination purposes.
Why GridinSoft Anti-Malware? It is pretty light-weight and has its detection databases updated nearly every hour. In addition, it does not have such problems and vulnerabilities as Microsoft Defender does. The combination of these details makes GridinSoft Anti-Malware ideal for eliminating malware of any type.
Remove the viruses with GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- Download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. After the installation, you will be offered to perform the Standard Scan. Approve this action.
- Standard scan checks the logical disk where the system files are stored, together with the files of programs you have already installed. The scan lasts up to 6 minutes.
- When the scan is over, you may choose the action for each detected virus. For all files of [SHORT_NAME] the default option is “Delete”. Press “Apply” to finish the malware removal.
User Review( votes)