Spectating the Trojan:Win32/Deyma.ME!MTB malware detection usually means that your system is in big danger. This computer virus can correctly be identified as ransomware – type of malware which ciphers your files and forces you to pay for their decryption. Removing it requires some specific steps that must be done as soon as possible.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
Subscribe to our Telegram channel to be the first to know about news and our exclusive materials on information security.
Trojan:Win32/Deyma.ME!MTB detection is a malware detection you can spectate in your computer. It usually appears after the preliminary actions on your computer – opening the dubious email messages, clicking the banner in the Web or installing the program from unreliable sources. From the instance it appears, you have a short time to take action before it starts its destructive action. And be sure – it is better not to await these destructive things.
What is Trojan:Win32/Deyma.ME!MTB virus?
Trojan:Win32/Deyma.ME!MTB is ransomware-type malware. It searches for the documents on your disk drive, encrypts it, and after that asks you to pay the ransom for getting the decryption key. Besides making your files inaccessible, this malware additionally does a ton of harm to your system. It alters the networking setups in order to stop you from reading the elimination guides or downloading the anti-malware program. Sometimes, Trojan:Win32/Deyma.ME!MTB can even block the setup of anti-malware programs.
In total, Trojan:Win32/Deyma.ME!MTB virus actions in the infected computer are next:
- SetUnhandledExceptionFilter detected (possible anti-debug);
- Behavioural detection: Executable code extraction – unpacking;
- Yara rule detections observed from a process memory dump/dropped files/CAPE;
- Creates RWX memory;
- Guard pages use detected – possible anti-debugging.;
- Attempts to connect to a dead IP:Port (255 unique times);
- Dynamic (imported) function loading detected;
- Enumerates running processes;
- CAPE extracted potentially suspicious content;
- Creates an autorun.inf file;
- Authenticode signature is invalid;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Writes a potential ransom message to disk;
- Collects and encrypts information about the computer likely to send to C2 server;
- Encrypting the files kept on the victim’s drive — so the victim cannot open these files;
- Blocking the launching of .exe files of security tools
- Blocking the launching of installation files of security tools
Ransomware has been a headache for the last 4 years. It is hard to imagine a more hazardous malware for both individual users and corporations. The algorithms utilized in Trojan:Win32/Deyma.ME!MTB (generally, RHA-1028 or AES-256) are not hackable – with minor exclusions. To hack it with a brute force, you need to have a lot more time than our galaxy already exists, and possibly will exist. However, that malware does not do all these unpleasant things without delay – it may require up to several hours to cipher all of your documents. Hence, seeing the Trojan:Win32/Deyma.ME!MTB detection is a clear signal that you have to start the elimination process.
Where did I get the Trojan:Win32/Deyma.ME!MTB?
Usual methods of Trojan:Win32/Deyma.ME!MTB distribution are usual for all other ransomware examples. Those are one-day landing sites where users are offered to download and install the free program, so-called bait emails and hacktools. Bait emails are a relatively new strategy in malware distribution – you receive the email that imitates some normal notifications about deliveries or bank service conditions changes. Inside of the e-mail, there is a malicious MS Office file, or a web link which leads to the exploit landing page.
Preventing it looks quite simple, but still needs a lot of awareness. Malware can hide in different spots, and it is better to prevent it even before it gets into your system than to rely upon an anti-malware program. Simple cybersecurity awareness is just an essential thing in the modern-day world, even if your interaction with a computer stays on YouTube videos. That may keep you a great deal of money and time which you would certainly spend while trying to find a solution.
Trojan:Win32/Deyma.ME!MTB malware technical details
File Info:name: 57594C1F8E4A843E5473.mlwpath: /opt/CAPEv2/storage/binaries/0310bf20aac1ac5d248b7abded3047938a403b63d73937e167695c7dfef21e44crc32: 4ED9CA4Fmd5: 57594c1f8e4a843e5473644d302a28b1sha1: 911c16d41f49198482aa4d75054cb0e10b07d68csha256: 0310bf20aac1ac5d248b7abded3047938a403b63d73937e167695c7dfef21e44sha512: 677e7a4f61785a8a1999cb6c3041d3e6b15b85b36682f043022acfd4c24a53107820badcd5900193dc0cabb7d8a3b8108382619919b82a17433156dc4bd320fdssdeep: 12288:hJT8f01f48UhVNAoXA68aIuYe4Sg5i3cEa51uoatjlX6suuiu+Iz2UV88LWuohgy:hCfIf4lVNAoXAVaHgBF587eCbaulluTtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windowstlsh: T102356C00E641A127F9E300F681FB86B9967C6730236545CB52C86BF9EB256D47E32F1Bsha3_384: 28932b6e891834af2fc765ea4bb068005b42630d3660840699f0e2fab51bd1eec3fb6c7a6c7aa8942453799a073d45a7ep_bytes: e895050000e97afeffffcccccccccccctimestamp: 2022-02-04 16:39:45
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Trojan:Win32/Deyma.ME!MTB also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Riskware ( 0040eff71 )|
|K7GW||Riskware ( 0040eff71 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.HOOL|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=82)|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Suspicious PE|
How to remove Trojan:Win32/Deyma.ME!MTB?
Trojan:Win32/Deyma.ME!MTB malware is incredibly difficult to eliminate by hand. It places its files in multiple places throughout the disk, and can restore itself from one of the parts. In addition, a number of alterations in the windows registry, networking configurations and Group Policies are fairly hard to identify and revert to the initial. It is much better to make use of a special program – exactly, an anti-malware app. GridinSoft Anti-Malware will fit the best for malware removal goals.
Why GridinSoft Anti-Malware? It is really lightweight and has its databases updated just about every hour. Furthermore, it does not have such problems and vulnerabilities as Microsoft Defender does. The combination of these aspects makes GridinSoft Anti-Malware suitable for clearing away malware of any type.
Remove the viruses with GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- Download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. After the installation, you will be offered to perform the Standard Scan. Approve this action.
- Standard scan checks the logical disk where the system files are stored, together with the files of programs you have already installed. The scan lasts up to 6 minutes.
- When the scan is over, you may choose the action for each detected virus. For all files of [SHORT_NAME] the default option is “Delete”. Press “Apply” to finish the malware removal.
User Review( votes)