Spectating the Trojan:Win32/Convagent.AJ!MTB malware detection means that your PC is in big danger. This computer virus can correctly be named as ransomware – type of malware which ciphers your files and forces you to pay for their decryption. Stopping it requires some peculiar steps that must be taken as soon as possible.
Trojan:Win32/Convagent.AJ!MTB detection is a malware detection you can spectate in your system. It frequently appears after the preliminary procedures on your PC – opening the dubious email, clicking the advertisement in the Web or mounting the program from dubious resources. From the second it shows up, you have a short time to take action before it begins its destructive activity. And be sure – it is far better not to await these destructive actions.
What is Trojan:Win32/Convagent.AJ!MTB virus?
Trojan:Win32/Convagent.AJ!MTB is ransomware-type malware. It looks for the files on your disk, ciphers it, and then asks you to pay the ransom for getting the decryption key. Besides making your files inaccessible, this virus also does a lot of damage to your system. It modifies the networking settings in order to prevent you from reading the elimination guides or downloading the anti-malware program. In some cases, Trojan:Win32/Convagent.AJ!MTB can also stop the setup of anti-malware programs.
Summarizingly, Trojan:Win32/Convagent.AJ!MTB ransomware actions in the infected PC are next:
- Behavioural detection: Executable code extraction – unpacking;
- CAPE extracted potentially suspicious content;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data.;
- Authenticode signature is invalid;
- Yara rule detections observed from a process memory dump/dropped files/CAPE;
- Ciphering the documents kept on the target’s drive — so the victim cannot open these documents;
- Blocking the launching of .exe files of anti-virus apps
- Blocking the launching of installation files of anti-malware programs
Ransomware has actually been a major problem for the last 4 years. It is challenging to imagine a more dangerous malware for both individual users and corporations. The algorithms utilized in Trojan:Win32/Convagent.AJ!MTB (typically, RHA-1028 or AES-256) are not hackable – with minor exclusions. To hack it with a brute force, you need to have more time than our galaxy actually exists, and possibly will exist. But that malware does not do all these unpleasant things without delay – it may require up to a few hours to cipher all of your files. Thus, seeing the Trojan:Win32/Convagent.AJ!MTB detection is a clear signal that you must begin the clearing procedure.
Where did I get the Trojan:Win32/Convagent.AJ!MTB?
General tactics of Trojan:Win32/Convagent.AJ!MTB injection are basic for all other ransomware variants. Those are one-day landing web pages where victims are offered to download the free app, so-called bait emails and hacktools. Bait emails are a relatively modern method in malware spreading – you get the e-mail that mimics some normal notifications about shipments or bank service conditions changes. Inside of the e-mail, there is a corrupted MS Office file, or a link which opens the exploit landing site.
Preventing it looks quite uncomplicated, but still demands a lot of focus. Malware can hide in various spots, and it is much better to stop it even before it gets into your system than to rely on an anti-malware program. Essential cybersecurity knowledge is just an essential thing in the modern-day world, even if your relationship with a PC stays on YouTube videos. That may save you a lot of time and money which you would certainly spend while seeking a fix guide.
Trojan:Win32/Convagent.AJ!MTB malware technical details
File Info:name: 62EBCBD209236D578727.mlwpath: /opt/CAPEv2/storage/binaries/44bcbe3537176b0ad307d5c907da84d1cc9fe97693122cf88242ab711d21c9d8crc32: 04F8696Emd5: 62ebcbd209236d578727c38eeb5dd529sha1: 5c0e8187b92dfa5fa85c66d55fbadd0d1bbcc511sha256: 44bcbe3537176b0ad307d5c907da84d1cc9fe97693122cf88242ab711d21c9d8sha512: 0f1ce23d64869b307630ae45fbef1c1a2c856e6c7d2cdbbe8bbcf874f207d6e235146bc62ec9837852b2605b9589f729d80389a4cfe47a8f769f9997e53da86bssdeep: 6144:qAiO1rQ4VGSyTyxXdVizcYGm/9lAAbNe6T9SRG4JHeBrMa:q8IOHV3mVlAAbNe6tfrMatype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windowstlsh: T19D34E023F672D87BC11522B16DF807BDDA3CEB6447346997339CC629CE494C4A8A172Bsha3_384: afa9460af0af1fd61543cd9f5d8eb0c6fff2649d453e988f1c8da3e943e816bec649fbaf225f93c999b4b48d697f76d5ep_bytes: e835070000e978feffffcccccccccccctimestamp: 2020-02-04 13:23:35
Version Info:CompanyName: Adobe Systems IncorporatedFileDescription: AcroTextExtractorFileVersion: 20.6.20034.366983LegalCopyright: Copyright 1984-2020 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors. All rights reserved.OriginalFilename: AcroTextExtractor.exeProductName: Adobe Acrobat text extractor for non-PDF filesProductVersion: 20.6.20034.366983Translation: 0x0409 0x04b0
Trojan:Win32/Convagent.AJ!MTB also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 005ab4bf1 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 005ab4bf1 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Patched.NKM|
|MAX||malware (ai score=80)|
|Rising||[email protected] (RDML:Om8dqAs/2jD9lUmZxc3jzw)|
How to remove Trojan:Win32/Convagent.AJ!MTB?
Trojan:Win32/Convagent.AJ!MTB malware is very hard to remove by hand. It places its files in multiple places throughout the disk, and can restore itself from one of the elements. Furthermore, a lot of alterations in the windows registry, networking setups and also Group Policies are really hard to discover and revert to the initial. It is better to utilize a special tool – exactly, an anti-malware tool. GridinSoft Anti-Malware will definitely fit the best for virus removal purposes.
Remove Trojan:Win32/Convagent.AJ!MTB with Gridinsoft Anti-Malware
We have also been using this software on our systems ever since, and it has always been successful in detecting viruses. It has blocked the most common Trojans as shown from our tests with the software, and we assure you that it can remove Trojan:Win32/Convagent.AJ!MTB as well as other malware hiding on your computer.
To use Gridinsoft for remove malicious threats, follow the steps below:
1. Begin by downloading Gridinsoft Anti-Malware, accessible via the blue button below or directly from the official website gridinsoft.com.
2.Once the Gridinsoft setup file (setup-gridinsoft-fix.exe) is downloaded, execute it by clicking on the file.
3.Follow the installation setup wizard's instructions diligently.
4. Access the "Scan Tab" on the application's start screen and launch a comprehensive "Full Scan" to examine your entire computer. This inclusive scan encompasses the memory, startup items, the registry, services, drivers, and all files, ensuring that it detects malware hidden in all possible locations.
Be patient, as the scan duration depends on the number of files and your computer's hardware capabilities. Use this time to relax or attend to other tasks.
5. Upon completion, Anti-Malware will present a detailed report containing all the detected malicious items and threats on your PC.
6. Select all the identified items from the report and confidently click the "Clean Now" button. This action will safely remove the malicious files from your computer, transferring them to the secure quarantine zone of the anti-malware program to prevent any further harmful actions.
8. If prompted, restart your computer to finalize the full system scan procedure. This step is crucial to ensure thorough removal of any remaining threats. After the restart, Gridinsoft Anti-Malware will open and display a message confirming the completion of the scan.
Remember Gridinsoft offers a 6-day free trial. This means you can take advantage of the trial period at no cost to experience the full benefits of the software and prevent any future malware infections on your system. Embrace this opportunity to fortify your computer's security without any financial commitment.
Trojan Killer for “Trojan:Win32/Convagent.AJ!MTB” removal on locked PC
In situations where it becomes impossible to download antivirus applications directly onto the infected computer due to malware blocking access to websites, an alternative solution is to utilize the Trojan Killer application.
There is a really little number of security tools that are able to be set up on the USB drives, and antiviruses that can do so in most cases require to obtain quite an expensive license. For this instance, I can recommend you to use another solution of GridinSoft - Trojan Killer Portable. It has a 14-days cost-free trial mode that offers the entire features of the paid version. This term will definitely be 100% enough to wipe malware out.
Trojan Killer is a valuable tool in your cybersecurity arsenal, helping you to effectively remove malware from infected computers. Now, we will walk you through the process of using Trojan Killer from a USB flash drive to scan and remove malware on an infected PC. Remember, always obtain permission to scan and remove malware from a computer that you do not own.
Step 1: Download & Install Trojan Killer on a Clean Computer:
1. Go to the official GridinSoft website (gridinsoft.com) and download Trojan Killer to a computer that is not infected.
2. Insert a USB flash drive into this computer.
3. Install Trojan Killer to the "removable drive" following the on-screen instructions.
4. Once the installation is complete, launch Trojan Killer.
Step 2: Update Signature Databases:
5. After launching Trojan Killer, ensure that your computer is connected to the Internet.
6. Click "Update" icon to download the latest signature databases, which will ensure the tool can detect the most recent threats.
Step 3: Scan the Infected PC:
7. Safely eject the USB flash drive from the clean computer.
8. Boot the infected computer to the Safe Mode.
9. Insert the USB flash drive.
10. Run tk.exe
11. Once the program is open, click on "Full Scan" to begin the malware scanning process.
Step 4: Remove Found Threats:
12. After the scan is complete, Trojan Killer will display a list of detected threats.
13. Click on "Cure PC!" to remove the identified malware from the infected PC.
14. Follow any additional on-screen prompts to complete the removal process.
Step 5: Restart Your Computer:
15. Once the threats are removed, click on "Restart PC" to reboot your computer.
16. Remove the USB flash drive from the infected computer.
Congratulations on effectively removing Trojan:Win32/Convagent.AJ!MTB and the concealed threats from your computer! You can now have peace of mind, knowing that they won't resurface again. Thanks to Gridinsoft's capabilities and commitment to cybersecurity, your system is now protected.
User Review( votes)