Seeing the Trojan:Script/Phonzy.B!ml detection name usually means that your computer is in big danger. This malware can correctly be named as ransomware – virus which ciphers your files and forces you to pay for their decryption. Removing it requires some peculiar steps that must be taken as soon as possible.
Trojan:Script/Phonzy.B!ml detection is a malware detection you can spectate in your computer. It frequently appears after the preliminary activities on your PC – opening the suspicious email messages, clicking the advertisement in the Internet or mounting the program from unreliable sources. From the instance it shows up, you have a short time to act before it starts its destructive activity. And be sure – it is much better not to await these harmful actions.
What is Trojan:Script/Phonzy.B!ml virus?
Trojan:Script/Phonzy.B!ml is ransomware-type malware. It looks for the documents on your disk drive, ciphers it, and after that asks you to pay the ransom for receiving the decryption key. Besides making your documents locked, this malware also does a lot of damage to your system. It alters the networking settings in order to prevent you from looking for the removal manuals or downloading the antivirus. In rare cases, Trojan:Script/Phonzy.B!ml can also stop the launching of anti-malware programs.
In summary, Trojan:Script/Phonzy.B!ml ransomware actions in the infected computer are next:
- Sample contains Overlay data;
- Authenticode signature is invalid;
- Anomalous binary characteristics;
- Ciphering the documents kept on the victim’s disk drives — so the victim cannot open these files;
- Blocking the launching of .exe files of anti-virus programs
- Blocking the launching of installation files of security tools
Ransomware has actually been a nightmare for the last 4 years. It is hard to picture a more damaging malware for both individuals and companies. The algorithms utilized in Trojan:Script/Phonzy.B!ml (generally, RHA-1028 or AES-256) are not hackable – with minor exclusions. To hack it with a brute force, you need a lot more time than our galaxy currently exists, and possibly will exist. However, that virus does not do all these terrible things instantly – it may take up to several hours to cipher all of your files. Hence, seeing the Trojan:Script/Phonzy.B!ml detection is a clear signal that you need to begin the removal process.
Where did I get the Trojan:Script/Phonzy.B!ml?
Ordinary tactics of Trojan:Script/Phonzy.B!ml injection are standard for all other ransomware variants. Those are one-day landing web pages where users are offered to download and install the free software, so-called bait emails and hacktools. Bait e-mails are a pretty modern method in malware spreading – you get the email that mimics some regular notifications about deliveries or bank service conditions updates. Within the email, there is a malicious MS Office file, or a link which opens the exploit landing page.
Preventing it looks fairly uncomplicated, however, still requires a lot of awareness. Malware can hide in different spots, and it is far better to prevent it even before it gets into your PC than to depend on an anti-malware program. Standard cybersecurity knowledge is just an essential thing in the modern world, even if your interaction with a computer remains on YouTube videos. That may keep you a great deal of time and money which you would certainly spend while searching for a solution.
Trojan:Script/Phonzy.B!ml malware technical details
File Info:name: 6DD708985072874D4798.mlwpath: /opt/CAPEv2/storage/binaries/3b7c66382ce8342edf04132325c90d453ccc54945ca4eece46e562461bc366fdcrc32: 88C4F3E1md5: 6dd708985072874d4798af677a9918f3sha1: c2eeacee6b9a19151dcba3319348d8fe36c99c07sha256: 3b7c66382ce8342edf04132325c90d453ccc54945ca4eece46e562461bc366fdsha512: ddd2e4fd5833f6db4ab73aee73c19dd1fa95cb3085a3215731e400d86c44fbc33f9b8539ca33d8a61e839d71ef92b1a07833e70418a63cc0e58a3dc74f7ab1f1ssdeep: 6144:DvEN2U+T6i5LirrllHy4HUcMQY6DrFrV:DENN+T5xYrllrU7QY6type: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windowstlsh: T10214E82BFA00702ED8A3CAF05466A5A6BA212E361FD1AC4B73D1AF4534B1513B5F531Fsha3_384: c875f446ee649443bea12fd782164009d8a64bc4b7ccdd80c8b41044c9cdc60b92fd4b568c48922f7f70dfc6bdf4ed8aep_bytes: c5e84100d4e84100f1e841003ae94100timestamp: 2011-06-14 19:01:16
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Trojan:Script/Phonzy.B!ml also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
|MAX||malware (ai score=82)|
How to remove Trojan:Script/Phonzy.B!ml?
Trojan:Script/Phonzy.B!ml malware is very difficult to delete manually. It puts its files in a variety of locations throughout the disk, and can restore itself from one of the parts. Additionally, a number of changes in the registry, networking configurations and Group Policies are pretty hard to identify and change to the initial. It is much better to utilize a special tool – exactly, an anti-malware program. GridinSoft Anti-Malware will fit the best for malware removal objectives.
Remove Trojan:Script/Phonzy.B!ml with Gridinsoft Anti-Malware
We have also been using this software on our systems ever since, and it has always been successful in detecting viruses. It has blocked the most common Trojans as shown from our tests with the software, and we assure you that it can remove Trojan:Script/Phonzy.B!ml as well as other malware hiding on your computer.
To use Gridinsoft for remove malicious threats, follow the steps below:
1. Begin by downloading Gridinsoft Anti-Malware, accessible via the blue button below or directly from the official website gridinsoft.com.
2.Once the Gridinsoft setup file (setup-gridinsoft-fix.exe) is downloaded, execute it by clicking on the file.
3.Follow the installation setup wizard's instructions diligently.
4. Access the "Scan Tab" on the application's start screen and launch a comprehensive "Full Scan" to examine your entire computer. This inclusive scan encompasses the memory, startup items, the registry, services, drivers, and all files, ensuring that it detects malware hidden in all possible locations.
Be patient, as the scan duration depends on the number of files and your computer's hardware capabilities. Use this time to relax or attend to other tasks.
5. Upon completion, Anti-Malware will present a detailed report containing all the detected malicious items and threats on your PC.
6. Select all the identified items from the report and confidently click the "Clean Now" button. This action will safely remove the malicious files from your computer, transferring them to the secure quarantine zone of the anti-malware program to prevent any further harmful actions.
8. If prompted, restart your computer to finalize the full system scan procedure. This step is crucial to ensure thorough removal of any remaining threats. After the restart, Gridinsoft Anti-Malware will open and display a message confirming the completion of the scan.
Remember Gridinsoft offers a 6-day free trial. This means you can take advantage of the trial period at no cost to experience the full benefits of the software and prevent any future malware infections on your system. Embrace this opportunity to fortify your computer's security without any financial commitment.
Trojan Killer for “Trojan:Script/Phonzy.B!ml” removal on locked PC
In situations where it becomes impossible to download antivirus applications directly onto the infected computer due to malware blocking access to websites, an alternative solution is to utilize the Trojan Killer application.
There is a really little number of security tools that are able to be set up on the USB drives, and antiviruses that can do so in most cases require to obtain quite an expensive license. For this instance, I can recommend you to use another solution of GridinSoft - Trojan Killer Portable. It has a 14-days cost-free trial mode that offers the entire features of the paid version. This term will definitely be 100% enough to wipe malware out.
Trojan Killer is a valuable tool in your cybersecurity arsenal, helping you to effectively remove malware from infected computers. Now, we will walk you through the process of using Trojan Killer from a USB flash drive to scan and remove malware on an infected PC. Remember, always obtain permission to scan and remove malware from a computer that you do not own.
Step 1: Download & Install Trojan Killer on a Clean Computer:
1. Go to the official GridinSoft website (gridinsoft.com) and download Trojan Killer to a computer that is not infected.
2. Insert a USB flash drive into this computer.
3. Install Trojan Killer to the "removable drive" following the on-screen instructions.
4. Once the installation is complete, launch Trojan Killer.
Step 2: Update Signature Databases:
5. After launching Trojan Killer, ensure that your computer is connected to the Internet.
6. Click "Update" icon to download the latest signature databases, which will ensure the tool can detect the most recent threats.
Step 3: Scan the Infected PC:
7. Safely eject the USB flash drive from the clean computer.
8. Boot the infected computer to the Safe Mode.
9. Insert the USB flash drive.
10. Run tk.exe
11. Once the program is open, click on "Full Scan" to begin the malware scanning process.
Step 4: Remove Found Threats:
12. After the scan is complete, Trojan Killer will display a list of detected threats.
13. Click on "Cure PC!" to remove the identified malware from the infected PC.
14. Follow any additional on-screen prompts to complete the removal process.
Step 5: Restart Your Computer:
15. Once the threats are removed, click on "Restart PC" to reboot your computer.
16. Remove the USB flash drive from the infected computer.
Congratulations on effectively removing Trojan:Script/Phonzy.B!ml and the concealed threats from your computer! You can now have peace of mind, knowing that they won't resurface again. Thanks to Gridinsoft's capabilities and commitment to cybersecurity, your system is now protected.
User Review( votes)