The TrojanClicker:Win32/Qaccel alert means that your computer has a problem. Allowing it to run may end up with really bad consequences.
Qaccel is a malware that aims at exposing your system to further threats. Most of of the modern malware variants are complex, and can download other viruses. Getting the TrojanClicker:Win32/Qaccel virus often equals to getting a malicious thing which can act like spyware or stealer, downloader, and a backdoor. Seeing this detection means that you must to perform the removal as fast as you can.
TrojanClicker:Win32/Qaccel Detection Overview
The TrojanClicker:Win32/Qaccel detection you can see in the lower right side is shown to you by Microsoft Defender. That anti-malware software is pretty good at scanning, but prone to be basically unstable. It is unprotected to malware attacks, it has a glitchy user interface and bugged malware clearing features. For this reason, the pop-up which says concerning the Qaccel is simply a notification that Defender has recognized it. To remove it, you will likely need to make use of another anti-malware program.
The exact TrojanClicker:Win32/Qaccel infection is a very unpleasant thing. It is present into your Windows under the guise of something normal, or as a piece of the tool you downloaded at a forum. After that, it makes all possible steps to make your system weaker. At the end of this “party”, it downloads other viruses – ones which are choosen by cyber burglars who control this virus. Hence, it is almost impossible to predict the effects from Qaccel actions. And the unpredictability is one of the most unwanted things when it comes to malware. That’s why it is rather not to choose at all, and don’t give it even a single chance to complete its task.
|Qaccel tool that looks legitimate but can take control of your computer.
|See If Your System Has Been Affected by Qaccel Trojan
Is TrojanClicker:Win32/Qaccel dangerous?
As I have pointed out before, non-harmful malware does not exist. And TrojanClicker:Win32/Qaccel is not an exclusion. This virus alters the system setups, edits the Group Policies and registry. All of these elements are crucial for correct system operating, even in case when we are not talking about PC safety. Therefore, the malware which Qaccel contains, or which it will inject later, will try to get maximum revenue from you. Cyber burglars can grab your data, and then sell it at the black market. Using adware and browser hijacker functionality, embedded in TrojanClicker:Win32/Qaccel virus, they can make money by showing you the banners. Each view gives them a penny, but 100 views per day = $1. 1000 victims who watch 100 banners per day – $1000. Easy math, but sad conclusions. It is a bad choice to be a donkey for crooks.
Remove Qaccel with Gridinsoft Anti-Malware
We have also been using this software on our systems ever since, and it has always been successful in detecting viruses. It has blocked the most common Trojan as shown from our tests with the software, and we assure you that it can remove Qaccel as well as other malware hiding on your computer.
To use Gridinsoft for remove malicious threats, follow the steps below:
1. Begin by downloading Gridinsoft Anti-Malware, accessible via the blue button below or directly from the official website gridinsoft.com.
2.Once the Gridinsoft setup file (setup-gridinsoft-fix.exe) is downloaded, execute it by clicking on the file.
3.Follow the installation setup wizard's instructions diligently.
4. Access the "Scan Tab" on the application's start screen and launch a comprehensive "Full Scan" to examine your entire computer. This inclusive scan encompasses the memory, startup items, the registry, services, drivers, and all files, ensuring that it detects malware hidden in all possible locations.
Be patient, as the scan duration depends on the number of files and your computer's hardware capabilities. Use this time to relax or attend to other tasks.
5. Upon completion, Anti-Malware will present a detailed report containing all the detected malicious items and threats on your PC.
6. Select all the identified items from the report and confidently click the "Clean Now" button. This action will safely remove the malicious files from your computer, transferring them to the secure quarantine zone of the anti-malware program to prevent any further harmful actions.
8. If prompted, restart your computer to finalize the full system scan procedure. This step is crucial to ensure thorough removal of any remaining threats. After the restart, Gridinsoft Anti-Malware will open and display a message confirming the completion of the scan.
Remember Gridinsoft offers a 6-day free trial. This means you can take advantage of the trial period at no cost to experience the full benefits of the software and prevent any future malware infections on your system. Embrace this opportunity to fortify your computer's security without any financial commitment.
Trojan Killer for “Qaccel” removal on locked PC
In situations where it becomes impossible to download antivirus applications directly onto the infected computer due to malware blocking access to websites, an alternative solution is to utilize the Trojan Killer application.
There is a really little number of security tools that are able to be set up on the USB drives, and antiviruses that can do so in most cases require to obtain quite an expensive license. For this instance, I can recommend you to use another solution of GridinSoft - Trojan Killer Portable. It has a 14-days cost-free trial mode that offers the entire features of the paid version. This term will definitely be 100% enough to wipe malware out.
Trojan Killer is a valuable tool in your cybersecurity arsenal, helping you to effectively remove malware from infected computers. Now, we will walk you through the process of using Trojan Killer from a USB flash drive to scan and remove malware on an infected PC. Remember, always obtain permission to scan and remove malware from a computer that you do not own.
Step 1: Download & Install Trojan Killer on a Clean Computer:
1. Go to the official GridinSoft website (gridinsoft.com) and download Trojan Killer to a computer that is not infected.
2. Insert a USB flash drive into this computer.
3. Install Trojan Killer to the "removable drive" following the on-screen instructions.
4. Once the installation is complete, launch Trojan Killer.
Step 2: Update Signature Databases:
5. After launching Trojan Killer, ensure that your computer is connected to the Internet.
6. Click "Update" icon to download the latest signature databases, which will ensure the tool can detect the most recent threats.
Step 3: Scan the Infected PC:
7. Safely eject the USB flash drive from the clean computer.
8. Boot the infected computer to the Safe Mode.
9. Insert the USB flash drive.
10. Run tk.exe
11. Once the program is open, click on "Full Scan" to begin the malware scanning process.
Step 4: Remove Found Threats:
12. After the scan is complete, Trojan Killer will display a list of detected threats.
13. Click on "Cure PC!" to remove the identified malware from the infected PC.
14. Follow any additional on-screen prompts to complete the removal process.
Step 5: Restart Your Computer:
15. Once the threats are removed, click on "Restart PC" to reboot your computer.
16. Remove the USB flash drive from the infected computer.
Congratulations on effectively removing Qaccel and the concealed threats from your computer! You can now have peace of mind, knowing that they won't resurface again. Thanks to Gridinsoft's capabilities and commitment to cybersecurity, your system is now protected.
User Review( votes)