What is Trojan.Win32.Pirminay.azeg infection?
In this short article you will certainly locate concerning the interpretation of Trojan.Win32.Pirminay.azeg and its adverse effect on your computer. Such ransomware are a kind of malware that is clarified by on the internet frauds to require paying the ransom by a target.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
Most of the situations, Trojan.Win32.Pirminay.azeg infection will certainly advise its sufferers to start funds transfer for the objective of reducing the effects of the changes that the Trojan infection has introduced to the target’s device.
These adjustments can be as follows:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Expresses interest in specific running processes;
- Reads data out of its own binary image. The trick that allows the malware to read data out of your computer’s memory.
Everything you run, type, or click on your computer goes through the memory. This includes passwords, bank account numbers, emails, and other confidential information. With this vulnerability, there is the potential for a malicious program to read that data.
- A process created a hidden window;
- Drops a binary and executes it. Trojan-Downloader installs itself to the system and waits until an Internet connection becomes available to connect to a remote server or website in order to download additional malware onto the infected computer.
- Performs some HTTP requests;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Detects Sandboxie through the presence of a library;
- Detects SunBelt Sandbox through the presence of a library;
- Enumerates services, possibly for anti-virtualization;
- Detects the presence of Wine emulator via function name;
- Deletes its original binary from disk;
- Creates or sets a registry key to a long series of bytes, possibly to store a binary or malware config;
- Network activity contains more than one unique useragent.;
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup. There is simple tactic using the Windows startup folder located at:
C:\Users\[user-name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Startup. Shortcut links (.lnk extension) placed in this folder will cause Windows to launch the application each time [user-name] logs into Windows.
The registry run keys perform the same action, and can be located in different locations:
- Creates a hidden or system file. The malware adds the hidden attribute to every file and folder on your system, so it appears as if everything has been deleted from your hard drive.
- Checks the version of Bios, possibly for anti-virtualization;
- The sample wrote data to the system hosts file.;
- Collects information to fingerprint the system. There are behavioral human characteristics that can be used to digitally identify a person to grant access to systems, devices, or data. Unlike passwords and verification codes, fingerprints are fundamental parts of user’s identities. Among the threats blocked on biometric data processing and storage systems is spyware, the malware used in phishing attacks (mostly spyware downloaders and droppers), ransomware, and Banking Trojans as posing the greatest danger.
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Unusual version info supplied for binary;
- Ciphering the papers situated on the target’s hard disk — so the sufferer can no longer make use of the data;
- Preventing normal access to the victim’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
The most typical networks through which Trojan.Win32.Pirminay.azeg Ransomware Trojans are injected are:
- By means of phishing e-mails;
- As a consequence of customer winding up on a resource that hosts a destructive software program;
As soon as the Trojan is successfully infused, it will certainly either cipher the information on the sufferer’s computer or protect against the gadget from functioning in an appropriate fashion – while likewise putting a ransom note that points out the requirement for the sufferers to effect the settlement for the objective of decrypting the papers or recovering the data system back to the initial condition. In most instances, the ransom note will certainly turn up when the customer restarts the COMPUTER after the system has actually currently been harmed.
Trojan.Win32.Pirminay.azeg circulation networks.
In various edges of the world, Trojan.Win32.Pirminay.azeg expands by leaps as well as bounds. However, the ransom money notes as well as tricks of obtaining the ransom money quantity might differ depending upon certain regional (regional) settings. The ransom notes and tricks of extorting the ransom money quantity might differ depending on certain neighborhood (local) setups.
As an example:
Faulty informs concerning unlicensed software.
In particular locations, the Trojans usually wrongfully report having actually spotted some unlicensed applications allowed on the target’s gadget. The alert then requires the individual to pay the ransom money.
Faulty declarations regarding prohibited web content.
In nations where software piracy is much less prominent, this approach is not as efficient for the cyber frauds. Conversely, the Trojan.Win32.Pirminay.azeg popup alert might wrongly claim to be originating from a law enforcement organization and will certainly report having located kid pornography or various other prohibited data on the tool.
Trojan.Win32.Pirminay.azeg popup alert may wrongly assert to be acquiring from a legislation enforcement establishment as well as will certainly report having situated kid pornography or various other prohibited data on the device. The alert will similarly have a requirement for the individual to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: C6B07A6Emd5: 036ec200eb9f3ddce742cd52f57c7fa0name: 036EC200EB9F3DDCE742CD52F57C7FA0.mlwsha1: 7cceb3dcdce6383a947149026a89f47a3fa56821sha256: c5bfa132eaa154e2c42045ba5d9fa587f080de85c7a53cf7bc5fe1edad1074c2sha512: 414e782bc142abc7ed55cc865189069a74f124e1ac0a905b0f11801a4dc662e294a12f66b3b372a071e3303a596b2fb9001e0b7e96fe43f133d51f5b4d16c980ssdeep: 12288:MgokMPAsbGB7wJikxtzSZ/TiK1v011oV4MX3qnu/:3okcAMHQrTnU1U4G3+u/type: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:LegalCopyright: xa9 Microsoft Xqljdnllvxf. All rights reserved.InternalName: ICWPHBKFileVersion: 6.00.3790.1830 (srv03_sp1_rtm.050324-1447)CompanyName: Dyqcdeauk BjnizbvzcexProductName: Sfysftdnrxae Idetvgoxae Rpmhkzfjl TdlgtdProductVersion: 6.00.3790.1830FileDescription: Internet Connection WizardOriginalFilename: ICWPHBK.DLLTranslation: 0x0409 0x04b0
Trojan.Win32.Pirminay.azeg also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 0055e3991 )|
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 0055e3991 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Ponmocup.GA|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Suspicious PE|
|MAX||malware (ai score=100)|
How to remove Trojan.Win32.Pirminay.azeg virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Trojan.Win32.Pirminay.azeg files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Trojan.Win32.Pirminay.azeg you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)