What is Trojan.Win32.Pirminay.azcr infection?
In this short article you will locate regarding the definition of Trojan.Win32.Pirminay.azcr and also its negative impact on your computer. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is specified by on the internet frauds to demand paying the ransom money by a victim.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
In the majority of the cases, Trojan.Win32.Pirminay.azcr ransomware will certainly advise its victims to launch funds move for the purpose of reducing the effects of the changes that the Trojan infection has introduced to the target’s tool.
These alterations can be as follows:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Expresses interest in specific running processes;
- Reads data out of its own binary image. The trick that allows the malware to read data out of your computer’s memory.
Everything you run, type, or click on your computer goes through the memory. This includes passwords, bank account numbers, emails, and other confidential information. With this vulnerability, there is the potential for a malicious program to read that data.
- A process created a hidden window;
- Drops a binary and executes it. Trojan-Downloader installs itself to the system and waits until an Internet connection becomes available to connect to a remote server or website in order to download additional malware onto the infected computer.
- Performs some HTTP requests;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Detects Sandboxie through the presence of a library;
- Detects SunBelt Sandbox through the presence of a library;
- Enumerates services, possibly for anti-virtualization;
- Detects the presence of Wine emulator via function name;
- Deletes its original binary from disk;
- Creates or sets a registry key to a long series of bytes, possibly to store a binary or malware config;
- Network activity contains more than one unique useragent.;
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup. There is simple tactic using the Windows startup folder located at:
C:\Users\[user-name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Startup. Shortcut links (.lnk extension) placed in this folder will cause Windows to launch the application each time [user-name] logs into Windows.
The registry run keys perform the same action, and can be located in different locations:
- Creates a hidden or system file. The malware adds the hidden attribute to every file and folder on your system, so it appears as if everything has been deleted from your hard drive.
- Checks the version of Bios, possibly for anti-virtualization;
- Attempts to modify proxy settings. This trick used for inject malware into connection between browser and server;
- The sample wrote data to the system hosts file.;
- Collects information to fingerprint the system. There are behavioral human characteristics that can be used to digitally identify a person to grant access to systems, devices, or data. Unlike passwords and verification codes, fingerprints are fundamental parts of user’s identities. Among the threats blocked on biometric data processing and storage systems is spyware, the malware used in phishing attacks (mostly spyware downloaders and droppers), ransomware, and Banking Trojans as posing the greatest danger.
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the papers located on the target’s hard disk — so the sufferer can no longer make use of the data;
- Preventing normal accessibility to the target’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
One of the most typical channels where Trojan.Win32.Pirminay.azcr Ransomware Trojans are injected are:
- By means of phishing e-mails;
- As a consequence of customer winding up on a source that holds a destructive software program;
As quickly as the Trojan is efficiently infused, it will either cipher the data on the sufferer’s PC or avoid the tool from functioning in a proper fashion – while likewise putting a ransom money note that discusses the need for the victims to impact the settlement for the purpose of decrypting the papers or restoring the file system back to the preliminary condition. In many circumstances, the ransom money note will certainly come up when the customer reboots the COMPUTER after the system has actually already been damaged.
Trojan.Win32.Pirminay.azcr distribution networks.
In numerous corners of the globe, Trojan.Win32.Pirminay.azcr expands by jumps and also bounds. However, the ransom money notes as well as methods of extorting the ransom money amount may vary relying on certain local (regional) setups. The ransom money notes as well as tricks of extorting the ransom money quantity might differ depending on particular regional (regional) settings.
Faulty alerts about unlicensed software.
In particular locations, the Trojans typically wrongfully report having discovered some unlicensed applications made it possible for on the sufferer’s tool. The alert after that demands the user to pay the ransom.
Faulty declarations regarding illegal material.
In nations where software piracy is much less prominent, this technique is not as efficient for the cyber scams. Conversely, the Trojan.Win32.Pirminay.azcr popup alert might incorrectly declare to be originating from a police organization and will report having situated kid porn or various other prohibited data on the device.
Trojan.Win32.Pirminay.azcr popup alert may incorrectly assert to be deriving from a law enforcement establishment and will report having situated child porn or other illegal information on the device. The alert will similarly include a requirement for the individual to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: F10462BCmd5: 0da2fddec821dbf5bd670b59c7eb3985name: 0DA2FDDEC821DBF5BD670B59C7EB3985.mlwsha1: 14debf7a9b229f4cfe078dfe9cf039ac38547605sha256: 99fdb07dee7888916816b81182ac1be5f7792501f79cbf3e004b59dc5a0e4741sha512: 65178c324cc54b9ae86f4197bc38cb830fce44621e2335e7cd10a10a0533a9b1ac5ad6c3424f5ac1b373f4613c3d83ee1ddb081de7b2740a66ca4eebc58c763dssdeep: 6144:ogXDMhr+dvhL9IKD0ki2wXZc1eKY6eaQI46HeeClhJk8lQMEzqqDLuZ:HXA+v2Koki6e8ZeeWs2qnuZtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:LegalCopyright: xa9 Lxraypmvj Yrlmrzwosql. All rights reserved.InternalName: qmgr.dllFileVersion: 6.2.2600.1106 (xpsp1.020828-1920)CompanyName: Vpbcjvttb DpjupmemqsiProductName: Tawopptvqxae Szptyovxae Uyokyumyw ZxuxfrProductVersion: 6.2.2600.1106FileDescription: Background Intelligent Transfer ServiceOriginalFilename: qmgr.dllTranslation: 0x0409 0x04b0
Trojan.Win32.Pirminay.azcr also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 0055dd191 )|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 0055dd191 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Ponmocup.GA|
|Sophos||ML/PE-A + Troj/Virtum-Gen|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Suspicious PE|
|MAX||malware (ai score=100)|
How to remove Trojan.Win32.Pirminay.azcr virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Trojan.Win32.Pirminay.azcr files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Trojan.Win32.Pirminay.azcr you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)