What is Trojan.Win32.Eb.bok infection?
In this article you will certainly find regarding the definition of Trojan.Win32.Eb.bok and its negative effect on your computer system. Such ransomware are a type of malware that is specified by on the internet frauds to require paying the ransom by a sufferer.
In the majority of the cases, Trojan.Win32.Eb.bok ransomware will instruct its sufferers to launch funds transfer for the objective of neutralizing the modifications that the Trojan infection has actually introduced to the victim’s tool.
These adjustments can be as follows:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Expresses interest in specific running processes;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Serbian;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- The executable is compressed using UPX;
- Checks the CPU name from registry, possibly for anti-virtualization;
- Collects information to fingerprint the system. There are behavioral human characteristics that can be used to digitally identify a person to grant access to systems, devices, or data. Unlike passwords and verification codes, fingerprints are fundamental parts of user’s identities. Among the threats blocked on biometric data processing and storage systems is spyware, the malware used in phishing attacks (mostly spyware downloaders and droppers), ransomware, and Banking Trojans as posing the greatest danger.
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the files found on the target’s hard disk — so the victim can no longer utilize the data;
- Preventing routine accessibility to the target’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
One of the most regular channels whereby Trojan.Win32.Eb.bok are injected are:
- By ways of phishing e-mails;
- As an effect of individual winding up on a resource that hosts a harmful software;
As soon as the Trojan is successfully injected, it will either cipher the data on the victim’s computer or stop the device from operating in a correct fashion – while likewise positioning a ransom note that points out the requirement for the targets to impact the settlement for the purpose of decrypting the papers or restoring the data system back to the preliminary condition. In the majority of instances, the ransom money note will certainly come up when the customer restarts the PC after the system has actually already been harmed.
Trojan.Win32.Eb.bok distribution networks.
In various edges of the globe, Trojan.Win32.Eb.bok grows by leaps and also bounds. However, the ransom notes and also techniques of extorting the ransom money amount might vary relying on specific neighborhood (local) setups. The ransom money notes and also methods of obtaining the ransom quantity may differ depending on specific local (regional) setups.
As an example:
Faulty notifies about unlicensed software program.
In particular areas, the Trojans often wrongfully report having found some unlicensed applications allowed on the sufferer’s gadget. The sharp then requires the user to pay the ransom.
Faulty statements regarding unlawful content.
In countries where software piracy is less preferred, this approach is not as effective for the cyber fraudulences. Alternatively, the Trojan.Win32.Eb.bok popup alert may incorrectly assert to be deriving from a law enforcement organization and also will report having located youngster porn or various other unlawful data on the tool.
Trojan.Win32.Eb.bok popup alert may falsely declare to be obtaining from a law enforcement institution and will report having located child porn or other unlawful data on the tool. The alert will in a similar way contain a requirement for the user to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: A9A79D45md5: f4f87be8fb7e4454c401a2227bea9d29name: F4F87BE8FB7E4454C401A2227BEA9D29.mlwsha1: e4bdb1dd7bd30f053d74b26293ea5e7a95ca82a7sha256: a9bdb3e14f4cd26e274d6c9325ac430b6ca88e65e7a3a2cf8526db4b2ff57d91sha512: 94d0f74cbdc1b1e9d3a2524c63fb2ceef8201c9fb0570a8cdbd53395439a10634a74c7d5ef0e4a9dc389da6df4083f225ead3916de1b5c896061246e754cafd9ssdeep: 98304:ZmobnBLAjBDg98LxKSx8zYcvbtx7LVcml48QfcWtc3f++cR4wqTwG6xnkCZOu2Z:Zxb9qDpFjktLoM1wgwbZVX5tdUAP6yntype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows, UPX compressed
Version Info:InternalName: triwilbifor.occFileVersion: 6.26.341Copyright: Copyrighz (C) 2020, wodkagudyProductVersion: 1.13.21TranslationUsa: 0x0173 0x00e1
Trojan.Win32.Eb.bok also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Riskware ( 0040eff71 )|
|K7GW||Riskware ( 0040eff71 )|
|MAX||malware (ai score=88)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.HIWN|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
How to remove Trojan.Win32.Eb.bok ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Trojan.Win32.Eb.bok files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Trojan.Win32.Eb.bok you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)