Seeing the Trojan-Ransom.Win32.AutoIt.zyx detection name means that your PC is in big danger. This computer virus can correctly be named as ransomware – virus which encrypts your files and forces you to pay for their decryption. Deleteing it requires some specific steps that must be done as soon as possible.
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.AutoIt.zyx detection is a malware detection you can spectate in your system. It generally shows up after the preliminary procedures on your PC – opening the dubious email, clicking the advertisement in the Web or setting up the program from unreliable resources. From the moment it appears, you have a short time to take action until it begins its destructive action. And be sure – it is much better not to await these destructive things.
What is Trojan-Ransom.Win32.AutoIt.zyx virus?
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.AutoIt.zyx is ransomware-type malware. It searches for the documents on your computer, ciphers it, and then asks you to pay the ransom for receiving the decryption key. Besides making your documents inaccessible, this malware additionally does a lot of damage to your system. It modifies the networking setups in order to prevent you from reading the removal articles or downloading the antivirus. In some cases, Trojan-Ransom.Win32.AutoIt.zyx can also stop the setup of anti-malware programs.
In summary, Trojan-Ransom.Win32.AutoIt.zyx malware activities in the infected PC are next:
- SetUnhandledExceptionFilter detected (possible anti-debug);
- Yara rule detections observed from a process memory dump/dropped files/CAPE;
- Anomalous file deletion behavior detected (10+);
- Dynamic (imported) function loading detected;
- Enumerates running processes;
- Expresses interest in specific running processes;
- Reads data out of its own binary image;
- Drops a binary and executes it;
- Authenticode signature is invalid;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Created a process from a suspicious location;
- Attempts to disable UAC;
- Anomalous binary characteristics;
- Uses suspicious command line tools or Windows utilities;
- Encrypting the files located on the target’s disks — so the victim cannot use these files;
- Blocking the launching of .exe files of anti-virus apps
- Blocking the launching of installation files of anti-virus programs
Ransomware has been a headache for the last 4 years. It is challenging to imagine a more hazardous virus for both individual users and businesses. The algorithms used in Trojan-Ransom.Win32.AutoIt.zyx (generally, RHA-1028 or AES-256) are not hackable – with minor exclusions. To hack it with a brute force, you need a lot more time than our galaxy already exists, and possibly will exist. But that malware does not do all these terrible things instantly – it can require up to several hours to cipher all of your files. Hence, seeing the Trojan-Ransom.Win32.AutoIt.zyx detection is a clear signal that you must start the removal procedure.
Where did I get the Trojan-Ransom.Win32.AutoIt.zyx?
Common methods of Trojan-Ransom.Win32.AutoIt.zyx spreading are usual for all other ransomware examples. Those are one-day landing websites where users are offered to download the free app, so-called bait e-mails and hacktools. Bait emails are a quite modern strategy in malware distribution – you receive the e-mail that mimics some normal notifications about deliveries or bank service conditions changes. Inside of the e-mail, there is an infected MS Office file, or a link which leads to the exploit landing page.
Avoiding it looks fairly uncomplicated, but still requires tons of focus. Malware can hide in various places, and it is far better to prevent it even before it goes into your system than to trust in an anti-malware program. Common cybersecurity knowledge is just an essential thing in the modern-day world, even if your relationship with a computer stays on YouTube videos. That can save you a great deal of time and money which you would spend while trying to find a fixing guide.
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.AutoIt.zyx malware technical details
File Info:name: 65397799DA673AF6C4D5.mlwpath: /opt/CAPEv2/storage/binaries/4f5c194544ba062322670014b7c59ad7e8d920c1c6af162bd7caaa9e65a0d997crc32: 7B71B14Fmd5: 65397799da673af6c4d5c832b8f42775sha1: 29a8b032905ab7848efd3e8633b1b6b5f903c43asha256: 4f5c194544ba062322670014b7c59ad7e8d920c1c6af162bd7caaa9e65a0d997sha512: 28194089eac3a51502d33f6d7ca56146fa7cc092366cf790cf4c8eba83f1514f97f1d7d0218bc1095c91771a097c5262c4cf8a48b95528282c10011420338862ssdeep: 49152:vJZoQrbTFZY1iaJqSAvChVIB6SHmlpC21CfpcD19p41rMstZh:vtrbTA1lFORGlp8RcDnIMs/htype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windowstlsh: T146A50112F5C59076C1B362719D7AF7B95A3C7E3A0326C18B33C83A351EB15526B2A723sha3_384: ffbdcacc9ce7978a125ef2058cccdaec47da2ebc278e519db6a23239c2e0fdb9d70e0a59a9993b1de33128f736756acfep_bytes: e816900000e989feffffcccccccccc55timestamp: 2012-01-29 21:32:28
Version Info:FileDescription: FileVersion: 3, 3, 8, 1CompiledScript: AutoIt v3 Script: 3, 3, 8, 1Translation: 0x0809 0x04b0
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.AutoIt.zyx also known as:
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
How to remove Trojan-Ransom.Win32.AutoIt.zyx?
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.AutoIt.zyx malware is incredibly hard to remove manually. It stores its data in a variety of places throughout the disk, and can restore itself from one of the elements. Moreover, countless changes in the windows registry, networking configurations and Group Policies are pretty hard to identify and revert to the original. It is better to utilize a specific app – exactly, an anti-malware program. GridinSoft Anti-Malware will fit the best for virus elimination reasons.
Why GridinSoft Anti-Malware? It is really light-weight and has its databases updated practically every hour. Additionally, it does not have such problems and exposures as Microsoft Defender does. The combination of these details makes GridinSoft Anti-Malware ideal for taking out malware of any kind.
Remove the viruses with GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- Download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. After the installation, you will be offered to perform the Standard Scan. Approve this action.
- Standard scan checks the logical disk where the system files are stored, together with the files of programs you have already installed. The scan lasts up to 6 minutes.
- When the scan is over, you may choose the action for each detected virus. For all files of [SHORT_NAME] the default option is “Delete”. Press “Apply” to finish the malware removal.
User Review( votes)