Trojan:MSIL/RiseProStealer.AANC!MTB is a detection designed to generically detect spyware: RisePro Stealer. Allowing it to run may lead to really bad consequences.
RisePro Stealer is a malicious software that aims at exposing your system to further malware injection. The majority of the modern virus variants are complex and can inject other viruses. Getting the Trojan:MSIL/RiseProStealer.AANC!MTB virus often equals to getting a malicious thing which can act like spyware or stealer, downloader, and a backdoor. Spectating this detection means that you need to perform the malware removal as fast as you can.
The Trojan:MSIL/RiseProStealer.AANC!MTB detection you can see in the lower right corner is shown to you by Microsoft Defender. That anti-malware software is good at scanning, but prone to be mainly unreliable. It is defenseless to malware attacks, it has a glitchy interface and bugged malware-clearing features. For this reason, the pop-up that states about the RisePro Stealer is rather just a notification that Defender has detected it. To remove it, you will likely need to use another anti-malware program.
The exact Trojan:MSIL/RiseProStealer.AANC!MTB infection is a really unpleasant thing. It sits inside of your PC under the guise of something legitimate, or as a piece of the application you downloaded from a forum. After that, it makes everything to make your system weaker. At the end of this “party”, it injects other malicious things – ones which are chosen by cyber burglars who manage this virus. Hence, it is impossible to predict the effects of RisePro Stealer actions. And the unpredictability is one of the most unwanted things when we are talking about malware. That’s why it is rather not to choose at all, and don’t give it even a single chance to complete its task.
|Name||RisePro Stealer Trojan|
|Details||RisePro Stealer tool that looks legitimate but can take control of your computer.|
|Fix Tool||See If Your System Has Been Affected by RisePro Stealer Trojan|
Is Trojan:MSIL/RiseProStealer.AANC!MTB dangerous?
As I have pointed out before, non-harmful malware does not exist. And Trojan:MSIL/RiseProStealer.AANC!MTB is not an exception. This malware changes the system settings, and modifies the Group Policies and Windows registry. All of these elements are vital for proper system functioning, even when we are not talking about Windows security. Therefore, the virus that RisePro Stealer carries, or which it will download after some time, will try to get maximum revenue from you. Cybercriminals can steal your data, and then push it on the Darknet. Using adware and browser hijacker functions, built-in Trojan:MSIL/RiseProStealer.AANC!MTB virus, can make a profit by showing you the advertisements. Each view gives them a penny, but 100 views per day = $1. 1000 victims who watch 100 banners per day – $1000. Easy math, but sad conclusions. It is a bad choice to be a donkey for crooks.
How did I get this virus?
It is difficult to line the origins of malware on your PC. Nowadays, things are mixed, and spreading ways used by adware 5 years ago may be utilized by spyware nowadays. But if we abstract from the exact distribution tactic and will think about why it has success, the reply will be quite basic – low level of cybersecurity understanding. Individuals press on promotions on weird websites, open the pop-ups they receive in their web browsers, call the “Microsoft tech support” thinking that the scary banner that says about malware is true. It is essential to understand what is legit – to avoid misunderstandings when trying to figure out a virus.
Nowadays, there are two of the most extensive methods of malware spreading – lure e-mails and also injection into a hacked program. While the first one is not so easy to evade – you need to know a lot to understand a counterfeit – the 2nd one is simple to handle: just don’t utilize cracked applications. Torrent-trackers and other sources of “totally free” applications (which are, exactly, paid, but with a disabled license checking) are just a giveaway place of malware. And Trojan:MSIL/RiseProStealer.AANC!MTB is simply among them.
Remove RisePro Stealer with Gridinsoft Anti-Malware
We have also been using this software on our systems ever since, and it has always been successful in detecting viruses. It has blocked the most common Trojans as shown from our tests with the software, and we assure you that it can remove RisePro Stealer as well as other malware hiding on your computer.
To use Gridinsoft for remove malicious threats, follow the steps below:
1. Begin by downloading Gridinsoft Anti-Malware, accessible via the blue button below or directly from the official website gridinsoft.com.
2.Once the Gridinsoft setup file (setup-gridinsoft-fix.exe) is downloaded, execute it by clicking on the file.
3.Follow the installation setup wizard's instructions diligently.
4. Access the "Scan Tab" on the application's start screen and launch a comprehensive "Full Scan" to examine your entire computer. This inclusive scan encompasses the memory, startup items, the registry, services, drivers, and all files, ensuring that it detects malware hidden in all possible locations.
Be patient, as the scan duration depends on the number of files and your computer's hardware capabilities. Use this time to relax or attend to other tasks.
5. Upon completion, Anti-Malware will present a detailed report containing all the detected malicious items and threats on your PC.
6. Select all the identified items from the report and confidently click the "Clean Now" button. This action will safely remove the malicious files from your computer, transferring them to the secure quarantine zone of the anti-malware program to prevent any further harmful actions.
8. If prompted, restart your computer to finalize the full system scan procedure. This step is crucial to ensure thorough removal of any remaining threats. After the restart, Gridinsoft Anti-Malware will open and display a message confirming the completion of the scan.
Remember Gridinsoft offers a 6-day free trial. This means you can take advantage of the trial period at no cost to experience the full benefits of the software and prevent any future malware infections on your system. Embrace this opportunity to fortify your computer's security without any financial commitment.
Trojan Killer for “RisePro Stealer” removal on locked PC
In situations where it becomes impossible to download antivirus applications directly onto the infected computer due to malware blocking access to websites, an alternative solution is to utilize the Trojan Killer application.
There is a really little number of security tools that are able to be set up on the USB drives, and antiviruses that can do so in most cases require to obtain quite an expensive license. For this instance, I can recommend you to use another solution of GridinSoft - Trojan Killer Portable. It has a 14-days cost-free trial mode that offers the entire features of the paid version. This term will definitely be 100% enough to wipe malware out.
Trojan Killer is a valuable tool in your cybersecurity arsenal, helping you to effectively remove malware from infected computers. Now, we will walk you through the process of using Trojan Killer from a USB flash drive to scan and remove malware on an infected PC. Remember, always obtain permission to scan and remove malware from a computer that you do not own.
Step 1: Download & Install Trojan Killer on a Clean Computer:
1. Go to the official GridinSoft website (gridinsoft.com) and download Trojan Killer to a computer that is not infected.
2. Insert a USB flash drive into this computer.
3. Install Trojan Killer to the "removable drive" following the on-screen instructions.
4. Once the installation is complete, launch Trojan Killer.
Step 2: Update Signature Databases:
5. After launching Trojan Killer, ensure that your computer is connected to the Internet.
6. Click "Update" icon to download the latest signature databases, which will ensure the tool can detect the most recent threats.
Step 3: Scan the Infected PC:
7. Safely eject the USB flash drive from the clean computer.
8. Boot the infected computer to the Safe Mode.
9. Insert the USB flash drive.
10. Run tk.exe
11. Once the program is open, click on "Full Scan" to begin the malware scanning process.
Step 4: Remove Found Threats:
12. After the scan is complete, Trojan Killer will display a list of detected threats.
13. Click on "Cure PC!" to remove the identified malware from the infected PC.
14. Follow any additional on-screen prompts to complete the removal process.
Step 5: Restart Your Computer:
15. Once the threats are removed, click on "Restart PC" to reboot your computer.
16. Remove the USB flash drive from the infected computer.
Congratulations on effectively removing RisePro Stealer and the concealed threats from your computer! You can now have peace of mind, knowing that they won't resurface again. Thanks to Gridinsoft's capabilities and commitment to cybersecurity, your system is now protected.
What is Trojan:MSIL/RiseProStealer.AANC!MTB Virus?
Description: If you have seen a message showing the “Trojan:MSIL/RiseProStealer.AANC!MTB found”, it seems that your system is in trouble. The RisePro Stealer virus was detected, but to remove it, you need to use a security tool. Windows Defender, which has shown you this message, has detected the malware. However, Defender is not a reliable thing - it is prone to malfunction when it comes to malware removal. Getting the Trojan:MSIL/RiseProStealer.AANC!MTB malware on your PC is an unpleasant thing, and removing it as soon as possible must be your primary task.
Operating System: Windows
Application Category: Trojan
User Review( votes)