Seeing the Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Stralo malware detection means that your system is in big danger. This virus can correctly be identified as ransomware – virus which encrypts your files and asks you to pay for their decryption. Stopping it requires some specific steps that must be taken as soon as possible.
Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Stralo detection is a virus detection you can spectate in your system. It frequently shows up after the provoking activities on your computer – opening the suspicious email, clicking the advertisement in the Web or installing the program from untrustworthy sources. From the instance it shows up, you have a short time to do something about it before it begins its harmful action. And be sure – it is better not to await these harmful things.
What is Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Stralo virus?
Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Stralo is ransomware-type malware. It looks for the documents on your disk drives, ciphers it, and then asks you to pay the ransom for getting the decryption key. Besides making your documents locked, this virus additionally does a ton of damage to your system. It modifies the networking setups in order to stop you from looking for the elimination guidelines or downloading the anti-malware program. Sometimes, Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Stralo can even stop the setup of anti-malware programs.
In summary, Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Stralo malware actions in the infected computer are next:
- SetUnhandledExceptionFilter detected (possible anti-debug);
- Behavioural detection: Executable code extraction – unpacking;
- Yara rule detections observed from a process memory dump/dropped files/CAPE;
- Creates RWX memory;
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task.;
- Dynamic (imported) function loading detected;
- Performs HTTP requests potentially not found in PCAP.;
- HTTPS urls from behavior.;
- CAPE extracted potentially suspicious content;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Chinese (Hongkong);
- The binary contains an unknown PE section name indicative of packing;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data.;
- Authenticode signature is invalid;
- Attempts to repeatedly call a single API many times in order to delay analysis time;
- Checks the CPU name from registry, possibly for anti-virtualization;
- Attempts to modify proxy settings;
- Ciphering the documents kept on the target’s drive — so the victim cannot use these documents;
- Blocking the launching of .exe files of anti-virus apps
- Blocking the launching of installation files of security tools
Ransomware has been a horror story for the last 4 years. It is difficult to picture a more damaging virus for both individuals and corporations. The algorithms used in Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Stralo (generally, RHA-1028 or AES-256) are not hackable – with minor exclusions. To hack it with a brute force, you need to have a lot more time than our galaxy actually exists, and possibly will exist. However, that malware does not do all these horrible things immediately – it can take up to a few hours to cipher all of your documents. Thus, seeing the Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Stralo detection is a clear signal that you have to start the clearing process.
Where did I get the Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Stralo?
Common tactics of Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Stralo injection are common for all other ransomware variants. Those are one-day landing web pages where victims are offered to download the free software, so-called bait e-mails and hacktools. Bait emails are a pretty new method in malware distribution – you get the email that simulates some standard notifications about deliveries or bank service conditions changes. Inside of the email, there is a malicious MS Office file, or a link which opens the exploit landing page.
Avoiding it looks fairly easy, but still requires tons of awareness. Malware can hide in various places, and it is much better to prevent it even before it goes into your PC than to rely upon an anti-malware program. Standard cybersecurity awareness is just an essential thing in the modern-day world, even if your interaction with a PC stays on YouTube videos. That can keep you a lot of money and time which you would certainly spend while searching for a solution.
Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Stralo malware technical details
File Info:name: F3C2B851BA202B4F2429.mlwpath: /opt/CAPEv2/storage/binaries/67a142950a44afbe2dc09f4811eee7f297033c855b694eef6d9676e7ed99b7e6crc32: 485DAD7Amd5: f3c2b851ba202b4f242907ccd5e84efcsha1: 8d62147a1ebfb8ddd4d2027e62087a70dcbaa786sha256: 67a142950a44afbe2dc09f4811eee7f297033c855b694eef6d9676e7ed99b7e6sha512: 4f9476146cabb1456eab413fc42c71e60ab898a3a01f6eccbfca4ca715102d6dc5c0f7ac54734c2d53c0b214b157465f4918ccc0ac3821ccae7c5b3d851cd6b9ssdeep: 12288:8p3xYLzn5iXd/ut6kKiBD7vS6DpqOgDzrWbKwQIHDSYRyWQ3/xwp:eSYdmtBKiBD76qCHWbKamYoPvxwptype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windowstlsh: T17BE4E110BA90D035E1B312F8497A9369B52EBAE2672420CF63D47BFE56346D4EC72317sha3_384: 4e10621276b7122cf77462c2ecc0ea63fa322c5214c371d80b85c8c75427b6ab131ce9fcb9f31b762c38da1a863167b6ep_bytes: 8bff558bece8d6da0000e8110000005dtimestamp: 2021-05-09 07:57:15
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Stralo also known as:
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 0058de621 )|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 0058de621 )|
|Sophos||ML/PE-A + Troj/Krypt-FV|
|MAX||malware (ai score=86)|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
How to remove Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Stralo?
Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Stralo malware is very difficult to erase manually. It stores its data in multiple places throughout the disk, and can get back itself from one of the elements. Furthermore, a number of modifications in the windows registry, networking settings and also Group Policies are quite hard to locate and change to the initial. It is much better to make use of a specific tool – exactly, an anti-malware app. GridinSoft Anti-Malware will fit the best for virus removal objectives.
Why GridinSoft Anti-Malware? It is pretty light-weight and has its detection databases updated nearly every hour. Moreover, it does not have such bugs and exposures as Microsoft Defender does. The combination of these details makes GridinSoft Anti-Malware suitable for taking out malware of any form.
Remove the viruses with GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- Download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. After the installation, you will be offered to perform the Standard Scan. Approve this action.
- Standard scan checks the logical disk where the system files are stored, together with the files of programs you have already installed. The scan lasts up to 6 minutes.
- When the scan is over, you may choose the action for each detected virus. For all files of [SHORT_NAME] the default option is “Delete”. Press “Apply” to finish the malware removal.
User Review( votes)